WTF is this zerg fest???

gohan

FH is my second home
i was under the impression they dyvets shit population made it a nice server for soloer (being than an irl friend got to rr8 in a few mounths solo) but since ive been back all its been is one massive 4fg v4fg zerg in hadrians wall... were do the soloers go to fight? or are there not any?

Shadowss

Banned
..*ahem*

HW has only 3 active Rvr points where groups ALWAYS meet.... this end up being shit as these 3 active rvr points are camped to fuck by archers ..

Now mids are too ignorant to have Irvr anywhere else coz they sux and think zerging is for the good of the server.

Mids take Crim albs take bolg there we are sorted...hibs are the low pop realm with hardly anyone playing so why dont we just irvr there eh :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
..*ahem*

HW has only 3 active Rvr points where groups ALWAYS meet.... this end up being shit as these 3 active rvr points are camped to fuck by archers ..

Now mids are too ignorant to have Irvr anywhere else coz they sux and think zerging is for the good of the server.

Mids take Crim albs take bolg there we are sorted...hibs are the low pop realm with hardly anyone playing so why dont we just irvr there eh :)

Why Do that last time Hib opened IRvR up Ass ole Mids took Relic so Fuck off with that lets got Hib shit and stay where we are or lets go odins now

Soulja

Silient

Loyal Freddie
dyvet could be so much better... for me :D if i didnt get steam rolled some mornings by damnit CM :)

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
As some old fart said. What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men. that kind of sums it for me its a shitty Zerg becuse that what most want :m00:

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
i was under the impression they dyvets shit population made it a nice server for soloer (being than an irl friend got to rr8 in a few mounths solo) but since ive been back all its been is one massive 4fg v4fg zerg in hadrians wall... were do the soloers go to fight? or are there not any?

Blame the RP patch tbh, before that it was bit better but now almost every1 has turned into a RP horny zerger.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Mmm came back to play today/yesterday after being on holiday - alot changed in 2 weeks since the patch ^-^

Edit - i.e Super RP patch where you get 3400 rps for killing someone when you are rr10 ^-^

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
ok how hard can it be then ?*
If u want solo fights go emain or odins.
As the rest of rp hungry go hw,.
and if u after rp aswell as solo emain and odin has same rp bonus so shouldnt be hard.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
ok how hard can it be then ?*
If u want solo fights go emain or odins.
As the rest of rp hungry go hw,.
and if u after rp aswell as solo emain and odin has same rp bonus so shouldnt be hard.

you know how rare it is to find solo people in emain/odins when there is instant rvr?

the only slight chance you have is knocking on an unclaimed tower

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Dude!

Stop asking that..
its like the 27th time a question like that is your first post in a thread.

Don't forget the love man, the love!!

was a genuine question!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Its absolutely dire as a solo hib. Mids and Albs should thank your lucky stars, at least there are the two zergs for you to hide within when the lame ass fgs are roaming.

Got some solo action yesterday, mosly underwater - thanks to a couple of Theurgs who were all I saw yesterday solo - made it just about tolerable (ta guys). Lol at the lame ass scouts (Sagitarius being one of the names that springs to mind) who would only attack me when I was engaged.

But wtf, it cant be right being able to shoot someone for over 1000 points of damage from stealth, while im moving ffs, with near capped melee resists, over 600 AF etc. Archers are the new casters (with invisibility) and casters are the old archers, without it.

Wasnt there a nerf incoming?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i solo all time on inf, only problem is i only run into the 16slot hunter grps.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
I tried comming back a few months. But same old story, either get zerged at bridge or get wtf pwned by rr11 stealthers.. Lotsa fun trying that unbuffed :worthy: so played a reaver in german thid cluster till subs ran out :fluffle:
enjoy the ever dying cluster and thx ze zergling rp whore's and the l33tist pricks for being the arrogant farts they are...
Defo had enuf of all that shit after 5 years playing an ns and not getting any further then rr7 :cheers:

Shadowss

Banned
I tried comming back a few months. But same old story, either get zerged at bridge or get wtf pwned by rr11 stealthers.. Lotsa fun trying that unbuffed :worthy: so played a reaver in german thid cluster till subs ran out :fluffle:
enjoy the ever dying cluster and thx ze zergling rp whore's and the l33tist pricks for being the arrogant farts they are...
Defo had enuf of all that shit after 5 years playing an ns and not getting any further then rr7 :cheers:

Leech some buffs like infanny does to me !!!!!!!!

Dont goooo !!! i remember me fighting u AGGESS ago and u had such a cool name :( come back!

Altho Yesterday i did not find ONE soloer apart from a rr3 melee specced hunter that actually did surprisingly well
i got 20K rps from attacking fgs and zergs with mezz poison or without! Least i dinged 7L9 eh!!!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

Dont goooo !!! i remember me fighting u AGGESS ago and u had such a cool name :( come back!

Altho Yesterday i did not find ONE soloer apart from a rr3 melee specced hunter that actually did surprisingly well
i got 20K rps from attacking fgs and zergs with mezz poison or without! Least i dinged 7L9 eh!!!

I whas solo, rly! >:|

Shadowss

Banned
i didnt mind dying to u 2 coz atleast u tried instead of running off like pussies like all of the hunters.

!!!

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Why Do that last time Hib opened IRvR up Ass ole Mids took Relic so Fuck off with that lets got Hib shit and stay where we are or lets go odins now

Soulja

Yes let's have it in odins pls....less Di boting from the albs then :).....and to the mids that toke the hib relic..:twak:..nice going dudes...taking a relic that mids can't defend, and therefor giving it to Albion. You could just aswell have droped it infront of Beno gate. Would have saved the PvEing albs the hassle:eek2:

gohan

FH is my second home

hahaha that was me \0/ /flex

and im rr2 :p

think i fought you anyway, just in trees north of berk tower?

female norse spear hunter?

gohan

FH is my second home
is this a pisstake thread?

and no its not a pisstake.... ive just come back from US as guild went to play WoW /spit

and im pretty appualed at the current state of a server i had nostalgic feelings for

Aww Phooka <3

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Its never changed although the server needs irvr now due to low population, too many unactive zones in rvr for amount of people on server. People just want quick quick quick like on freeshards so its die,rel, rb and back out in 1 min. Its pure madness out there fg of hibs (/wave nightsend) killing any solo mids boating into berks. If you survive the boat ride you have to scurry past a chasm of scouts and hope the passing fg's dont spot you just to get to your own keep.

But yer like some other poster mention its the leet kiddies that will only run in opted groups (because there too elite to do it alone or in pugs) that mop up the rp's they pretty much cant die unless zerged so its a zerg rule, just wish they would fuck off to agramon to do it. Utter shite tonight really and boating for 10 mins back to berks aint fun on a solo rr2 savage every 15 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom