Fun with zergs

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all who came out for rvr last night, lots of fg v fg fights, lots of manic zerg fights with FG's and soloers piling in all over the place. One of the most enjoyable rvr nights I have had in ages. True realm v realm stuff!

To all the hibs/albs/mids involved in the 4-5fg free-for-all thane-pwnage rampage in the ruins near Beno docks, thanks for the fun :)

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Glad I didn't play then ... I can kinda guess how it was by your statement :<

Was however pretty okay rvr on sunday, not that much adding(the zerglings stayed at the bridge) and actually two decent mid groups out.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Was some ok action and our grp had some decent fg fights here and there oh and ofc some bridge clearing but hibs runnign 2fg on stick jumping existing fights and fg's is zZzZzzzzzzzzZz

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Spears matez!
Had some fun duoing last night with my DI bot and some prolonged 2 vs 2 fights with Cynith and Zar, aye was fun.

Just wish people wouldn't constantly think this server is dead all the time, it definitely isn't dead and if a few peeps and their mates got this into their heads and possibly came up with the crazy idea of playing Pryd/Excal a few nights, the full group scene would start to get better.
:touch:

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Was some ok action and our grp had some decent fg fights here and there oh and ofc some bridge clearing but hibs runnign 2fg on stick jumping existing fights and fg's is zZzZzzzzzzzzZz

We left your group 2-3 times when engaged even though Nat did try to mezz us :D
Ofc we did add and get added on several times but then im not gonna pretend we are holyer than though we add and expect to get added on i just like u guys :D

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Conclave spared us and we both sat there stunned thinking: ... HUH?.. It was very nice :)

(Edit: Not saying you don't do that it was just a first for us :))

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
well manisch your level of intelligence on the forums i wouldnt expect you to be able to count up to 16 let alone 8

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
well manisch your level of intelligence on the forums i wouldnt expect you to be able to count up to 16 let alone 8

I am too tired to type a few pages of insults, I leave you with the DAoC's Carebear of 2007 title, please contact your buddy Requiel on MSN should you have any trouble killing solo players at Crauch.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ok you have your bottle and a nice nap you should be bright and happy for teletubbies in the afternoon.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Waddle grappled Mayet, SM's started nuking Mayet, Mayet fury'd, Mayet Moosed, Waddle ran to nearest Alb tower to suicide :|

Sunday whas good! :fluffle:

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Spears matez!
Had some fun duoing last night with my DI bot and some prolonged 2 vs 2 fights with Cynith and Zar, aye was fun.

Just wish people wouldn't constantly think this server is dead all the time, it definitely isn't dead and if a few peeps and their mates got this into their heads and possibly came up with the crazy idea of playing Pryd/Excal a few nights, the full group scene would start to get better.
:touch:

DI bot hardly. Just because I'm alt tabbed all the time doesnt make me any less of a healer! :touch: Your just the DPS bot.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Waddle grappled Mayet, SM's started nuking Mayet, Mayet fury'd, Mayet Moosed, Waddle ran to nearest Alb tower to suicide :|

Sunday whas good! :fluffle:

Mayet group adds on Team Septina fighting, Mayet group fails miserably, Mayet group dies and gives good rp's to Team Septina.

Sunday was good indeed. :fluffle:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Mayet group adds on Team Septina fighting, Mayet group fails miserably, Mayet group dies and gives good rp's to Team Septina.

oO when did we add on sunday? And if in doubt, i blaim the bard! >:|

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Infact to add to that, dont think we lost a fight without mid adding! :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Infact to add to that, dont think we lost a fight without mid adding! :D

You won 2 fights that night, we won one when you blatantly added on us fighting outside Berks, dont add if you cant handle adds yourself. :p
Also, we had very long and good fights no matter what. :p
Running 2 thane, skald and low rr savage grp ftw. :)

Also, less instalogging as soon as another fg comes out AND less camping Beno bridge 24/7? :x

Septina

Part of the furniture
Thanes are fun AE hammers of d000000000m :)

Actually, had a lot of fun runins vs the albzerg on Beno bridge when not finding anything roaming. Ae mezz -> Ae stun and just watch 2 - 3 thanes unload hammers of doom. :D

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
You won 2 fights that night, we won one when you blatantly added on us fighting outside Berks, dont add if you cant handle adds yourself. :p
Also, we had very long and good fights no matter what. :p
Running 2 thane, skald and low rr savage grp ftw. :)

Also, less instalogging as soon as another fg comes out AND less camping Beno bridge 24/7? :x

Heh we added ~ berks? Yeye sure :p

I/we logged just now, because i needed to cook! The camping whas to get dard's chantah to rr6, which worked btw!

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie

That is so much bullshit in one post so it's almost unbelievable....

At berk was us first fighting 3 fg's of albs and at the end encounter your group as well(you where also nuking abit on the albs after a while of fighting, we even hade to kite down to the shore at a point to make sure that we wouldn't get jumped by your group from behind). When the most of the albs was droped, it ended up with us having some rs players together with 2 extra mids adding from the keep when u managed to "win" as you would call it :D

I think the rest of the fights that night, which was clean and didn't involve 10mids, was abit better. Sadly you only hade the pleasure to enjoy two of them because u loged :)

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
It's going downhill for Waddstar's group, they don't wtfpwn in 5 seconds anylonger but in 6!
It wasn't that bad the most of the fights that night was good.
Actaully there best go was the fight after Septina loged when there healer got a pretty nice jump on us. Was more or less tuth's aoe demezz that saved us.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It wasn't that bad the most of the fights that night was good.
Actaully there best go was the fight after Septina loged when there healer got a pretty nice jump on us. Was more or less tuth's aoe demezz that saved us.

I got Purge 2 on my Arms and goLM too for mezz feedback, it's sometimes nice to get mezz immunity for the whole group.

Still those fkin' Healers have root and stun too. And Heals!!1

Septina

Part of the furniture
That is so much bullshit in one post so it's almost unbelievable....

At berk was us first fighting 3 fg's of albs and at the end encounter your group as well(you where also nuking abit on the albs after a while of fighting, we even hade to kite down to the shore at a point to make sure that we wouldn't get jumped by your group from behind). When the most of the albs was droped, it ended up with us having some rs players together with 2 extra mids adding from the keep when u managed to "win" as you would call it :D

I think the rest of the fights that night, which was clean and didn't involve 10mids, was abit better. Sadly you only hade the pleasure to enjoy two of them because u loged :)

Having to get up at 4.30 for work smells so yea, i logged at 11pm.
Also, that fight when we had '2 extra players' as you say my keyboard melted , fujis monitor fell on the floor and netcodes ISP went down. :(

And you kited down to the shore? I dont think we're talking about the same fight, this was nowhere near a shore and it was YOU that engaged us not the other way around. :p Not our fault you engage a fg already fighting with rs players? ;p

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Also, that fight when we had '2 extra players' as you say my keyboard melted , fujis monitor fell on the floor and netcodes ISP went down. :(
<3, All our players got an fly in eye and an flying green elephant came into my room and turned off my computer :<, shit when that happens m8's.

And yeah, work at 4:30 sux, it's hard enuff to start around 8:15 :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

And you kited down to the shore? I dont think we're talking about the same fight, this was nowhere near a shore and it was YOU that engaged us not the other way around. :p Not our fault you engage a fg already fighting with rs players? ;p

Ahah made my 1rst laugh of the day :worthy:

<Rep>

Septina

Part of the furniture
<3, All our players got an fly in eye and an flying green elephant came into my room and turned off my computer :<, shit when that happens m8's.

And yeah, work at 4:30 sux, it's hard enuff to start around 8:15 :p

I call him Holger, the elephant that is, i've trained him myself for such occasions. :)
Anyway, enough whinge from me, love fighting you guys, probably the only honourable enemy group left on the server and you always give good fights no matter the outcome. :)
I know i can be a whiney bastard at times, spur of the moment things etc, but in the end, it's just a game. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom