alb zerg

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
oh god at the alb zerg 2night its a joke so far i havent attacked anything i've just sat down in fights cuz i cba to zerg! ;<

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Do you make threads about every fucking single event ingame?

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
rofl do u whine about every single FH post? coldbeard needs a hobby! ;> or a job! ;D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
rofl do u whine about every single FH post? coldbeard needs a hobby! ;> or a job! ;D

I don't. Thankfully not every single FH post is as retarded as yours are, so I don't have to whine about them.

For you information, I have have a job. Doesn't mean I work every single hour of the day you dumbass. Playing games and browsing related forums I consider as a hobby.

Ironically, you seem to be the one that should approach something else, instead of reporting every single ingame event.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
make new forum section for those that cba to play on dyvet. would be like watching a football match on VG (newspaper) instead of watching it on a tv.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
its ok everyone just someone who cant grasp the concent of REALM VS REALM.

zerg was a bit mental but we all laughed before logging for the night, i stayed up to watch some tv but thought i would add my views.

Maybe if certain individuals wernt such whiny little hypocrits they wouldnt end up in the situations they do.

You know zerging their way to high realm ranks then come down like a ton of bricks for anyone following in there footsteps.

Well done albion for proving your not underpopulated and my god there was a lot of you out there :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
make new forum section for those that cba to play on dyvet. would be like watching a football match on VG (newspaper) instead of watching it on a tv.

Is there a point in this rant?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle, you would love Limors :) Massive zergs every single night.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Is there a point in this rant?
was thinking he could enlighten ppl that don't play on dyvet, with all the details of what happens ingame, in that section :)

or i can put it in other words.. this thread sux and we care, couse we read it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom