warlock zerg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
ah, so you allways wield your own dildo in your elft hand to belomar?:m00: :p j/k xD

very nice very nice:p

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Farek said:
and yet you have some the best casters ingame

But all casters in all realms are better than their tank classes, TOA was a casters heaven, whereas tanks are left in SI almost. Magic damage is too high for all casters atm, they have too many toys and too fast casting for a tank to deal with.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
that seems to be a popular excuse to roll a warlock, shame its bullshit

Bloodclot

Banned
Mas said:
But all casters in all realms are better than their tank classes, TOA was a casters heaven, whereas tanks are left in SI almost. Magic damage is too high for all casters atm, they have too many toys and too fast casting for a tank to deal with.

tanks have pretty nice util aswell (charge).
and in fg fights. tank groups are able to whipe the floor with caster groups. but the other way arround aswell.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
the thing that me chuckle is warlocks whos name is like XXXXXXlock.

its the most retarded thing in daoc.

It was the same around 2 years ago in Albion, when Ice Wiz suddenly became FOTM. Such names:

Iceberg
IceT
IceIce Baby
Vanilla Ice

Etc. :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mas said:

in a 1v1 maybe, in 8v8 its a completly different story. And thats poor justification for making a retard class like a warlock and then thinking it involves any skill.

Kanim

Banned
Mas said:

lol moron tard, ever faced a charge tank as a 'normal' caster. Or perhaps a group with 50% resists to your nukes. Try this and then try saying the bs you just did.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
papaboo said:
Apart from danes calling their chars XXXXXXdk :puke:

Hehe, you should seen all the danes on Ravencrest (WoW). Names like 'NielsDK' and 'CasperDK' who was in the guild 'Slayers DK'. Jeez :p

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Why aim this at ppl that play Warlocks....
we dont get pet spam... and that gets Flamed alot to

End of the Day aim it at Mythic for not geting it rigth the first time round
i am Sure Right Now/Mythic would love your petty Bickering!!

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
and in fg fights. tank groups are able to whipe the floor with caster groups. but the other way arround aswell.

Only the light tanks get charge not us Heavy Tanks... the ones made for a melee charge.

no im not bitter AT ALL!!!!

Yug. <Arms>

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:

agree on this totally m8 you lose some you win some and yes any tank grp can take out a caster grp no matter what anyone say
its just how good the guys playin the chars and ofc assist etc blablabla and that is called skill imo

and same thing goes for normal caster grps all is on the jump and assist etc

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
tookha said:
Hehe, you should seen all the danes on Ravencrest (WoW). Names like 'NielsDK' and 'CasperDK' who was in the guild 'Slayers DK'. Jeez :p

dont mock the danes!

Stormcallerdk > all

Xandro

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Since the thread I made the below cartoon was locked a few minutes after I posted it :)(), I'm going to go out on a limb and repost it in this thread! (No, I don't think the cartoon was the reason the thread was locked.) I dedicate the following to Namefake (aka Namelock) and Mas, the zealous defenders of Warlocks everywhere:
warlocksarebalanced1st.jpg

:m00:

AHAHA muahahaha ye ofc they are skilled muahahah!!! You rock :flame:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
in a 1v1 maybe, in 8v8 its a completly different story. And thats poor justification for making a retard class like a warlock and then thinking it involves any skill.

And thats what most retards whine about 1 on 1, why does it bother you so much? Tell me what pisses you of most about the warlocks the class. Or is it the fact as you say it takes no skill ?

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
And thats what most retards whine about 1 on 1, why does it bother you so much? Tell me what pisses you of most about the warlocks the class. Or is it the fact as you say it takes no skill ?

OR its the fact that it takes no skill to insta kill any other class in the game?

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
ok since my random radar accusation failed to get the thread closed, let's take it short.

1) warlocks are obviously overpowered if you compare them to any other caster in the game. unless you're blind, numb and deaf you're going to win a 1-1 fight versus any class in the game.

2) warlocks take no skill to play. if you make yourself a quickbar with 3x chamber1, 3x chamber2, and 3x chamber3 you simply need to bash your head on of your numeric keys and you're going to win 1-1 vs. nearly all classes.
a little more skill is what it takes to cast UI + LT. there's not even room to argue about this imo as warlocks are overpowered nomatter what way you twist it (and yes, I've played one to try it out fyi).

3) the whine here still aint gonna get anything changed. none gives a shit about anyones opinion here, atleast none who would be able to change the class the way you want it.

so how about everyone accepts that warlocks are the way they are and wait for the nerf 1.75 so a new chain of whines can begin, most likey about the nerf not being strong enough.
sorcs have boltrange cc, hibs have baseline stun and warlocks can instakill nearly everything in the game for now.

live with it :<

I only play warlock when faril is logged somewhere he needs to be logged, or im too frustrated of getting duo'd down by 2 high rr casters quick (takes 1 high rr, or two lower rr out quite easy with charge3+bl's) And i must say warlock is great at getting frustration out :)

About how easy a warlock is to play: Its all about how easy you wanne play it. For a grp you need to do more than just dealing dmg, in most cases. Most warlocks i see usually run with 2-3 lifetaps or dot, at least those with 3 chambers. That is IMO the most stupid thing to do. When my wl had 3 chambers, i always used nearsight in dotchamber, just to make casters much easier ;)I dont think people play warlock as good as they could be played, because they only think of instakilling someone quick. Warlocks do give alot of utility in most situations,f or an example ns, dot (for taking runners :p), spreadheal, root, frog (the most fun of all) , and the pbaoe which is very good (if 50 hex)

From an enemys or another mids point of view: When i play my zerk, i like getting fair fights. However, when you run attack someone, you can be quite sure theres a warlock who burst in to the fight chambering, leaving u like 100rp from the kill. I can understand how that must be for albs/hibs, but you gotte remember that other classes can also do that, sorc/theurg can easily do up to 2000dmg in 5 sec

I'd like to see warlocks using more abilitys than just the one! :)

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Xandro said:
AHAHA muahahaha ye ofc they are skilled muahahah!!! You rock :flame:

ofc they are, otherwise they wouldnt make all whine so much. Skillfull whinebringers, mwahaa.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Cerberos said:
And a fire wiz takes skill to play.... :worthy:
Learn to play, idiot, a Wizard is a real caster and thus have to worry about interrupts, unlike Warlocks who just spam their chambers and UIs. As has been discussed time and time again (but obviously not enough for dimwits such as yourself to understand), a large portion of the skill involved in playing a caster is positioning and avoiding interrupts to be able to cast.

Ye gawds, Midgard seems filled with idiots like this, is it too much to ask for people to be a little objective? I play Mid and I think Warlocks are retarded.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Mazzaca said:
1) warlocks are obviously overpowered if you compare them to any other caster in the game. unless you're blind, numb and deaf you're going to win a 1-1 fight versus any class in the game.

i think i could win 1vs1 on a warlock to be fair :cheers:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Learn to play, idiot, a Wizard is a real caster and thus have to worry about interrupts, unlike Warlocks who just spam their chambers and UIs. As has been discussed time and time again (but obviously not enough for dimwits such as yourself to understand), a large portion of the skill involved in playing a caster is positioning and avoiding interrupts to be able to cast.

Ye gawds, Midgard seems filled with idiots like this, is it too much to ask for people to be a little objective? I play Mid and I think Warlocks are retarded.
I have a few hib chars on hib pryd and I hate baseline stun. So fucking what ??

PS. I’m having fun when I play my WL and I don’t give a fuck if you don’t have fun while I’m doing so :wub:

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
Warlocks will still Kiss you big fat asse after nerf so keep wining..

Tilda

Arepa said:
Warlocks will still Kiss you big fat asse after nerf so keep wining..
lol, says the warlock who stood still trying to cast after nearsighted getting out of range messages. Wondering why I wasn't dropping dead? :rolleyes:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
lol, says the warlock who stood still trying to cast after nearsighted getting out of range messages. Wondering why I wasn't dropping dead? :rolleyes:

Think all warlocks should be enrolled automatically into "the sunshine bus" guild..
;)

:m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom