warlock zerg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
hopefully.. going away til sunday so you can whine about warlocks without whine defense, exept Mas <3

Calo

Part of the furniture
scorge said:
count the percentage of warlocks you see next time, compared to the other classes, maybe 75% is a slight exageration but it is over 50%. not that i expect you to give an honest answer. I bet a few people could post some screenshots with at least a good number of warlocks there compared to everyone else.

so what your saying is that percentage % wise warlocks are in the minority in Mid RvR?

Are you whining that i have no idea about DAOC, Warlocks or simple arithmatic?

oh by the way just out of interest to you have a warlock by any chance?

:m00:

Saying 75% of mids (or even 50%) are warlocks would mean that when i do /gc who i should see (generally 20-15 ppl online) 7-10 warlocks ? while most of the time i see 0 or 1

I mean i can also make screens with like 10 sorcs on it, does that mean 90% of albion are sorcs? no it means i just found 10 sorcs who happen to be on that place at that time.

Yes there are alot of warlocks, aslong as they have fun i guess..

Oh and yes i have a warlock, a lvl 44 one, am i retarted now cause i tried a class? u must be fucking retarted and mental ill to judge ppl because they try a warlock. But hey, thats my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom