warlock zerg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Kathal said:
PS. I’m having fun when I play my WL and I don’t give a fuck if you don’t have fun while I’m doing so :wub:
Given your attitude in this and other threads, I'm guessing this is because you suck on all of your other characters and the Warlock is the only class that allows you to actually kill stuff in RvR? Correct me if I am wrong, but how do you otherwise rationalize to yourself the existence of a class with the extreme damage potential and good utility of a Warlock?

The ultimate litmus test of the Warlock class is this: It is currently impossible to tell a skilled player from an unskilled one playing a Warlock. Q.E.D.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
PS. I’m having fun when I play my WL and I don’t give a fuck if you don’t have fun while I’m doing so :wub:

Your not related to George bush are you?

:m00:

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
So many sensitive souls here ;-)

Warlock are fun and are here to stay, deal with it all u warlock hating chavies!

TBH there is a lot of crap posted about warlocks, especially around the one button stuff, yes you can kill with one button but its pretty damn rare tbh (and I am talking solo fights here, not leeching fights where anyone can kill with one button), especially as people adjust there resists (and its also boring and more fun to explore the rest of the class). A lot of classes can one button kill, I can one button (PA) kill a caster with my sb given the right situation, and that really is the crux of the matter - its totally situational and most intelligent people will know that. Unfortunately there are a lot of lemmings out there who will believe anything (did you know Elvis is alive and living in the north pole, helping Santa out)! Jump away lemmings its your loss :D

Albs/Hibs (including the visiting ones to Mid who should IMO go back to their chosen realm and whinge to their realm mates instead of constantly /y nerf wl's /yawn): I can understand why you hate them - I hate most of the alb/hib casters too, sucky being killed by a caster isn't it :cheers:

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
The ultimate litmus test of the Warlock class is this: It is currently impossible to tell a skilled player from an unskilled one playing a Warlock. Q.E.D.

"the zerach test"

that's the name of that rr10 pryd savage right? xDD

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
A lot of classes can one button kill, I can one button (PA) kill a caster with my sb given the right situation, and that really is the crux of the matter - its totally situational and most intelligent people will know that.

Hi! And thanks for another useless post from a warlock trying to defend his class! Comparing an 2h SB PAing an unbuffed caster (or if a buffed caster sits down) is not the same thing as an warlock insta-killing any other class in the game.

/edit: The rest of your post is just another failed flame bait. Nice try though.

Why cant you warlocks accept that you are playing an overpowered class? Why do you have to try to defend it? Even some of your fellow realm m8s thinks its a stupid class. Doesnt that ring a bell to you?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Xmi said:
I can understand why you hate them

lol retard you can't understand it cus you don't have to face wl's.. :eek:
and to the rest of those wl's, why don't you just jump of a rock irl

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of OP classes in this game but all the retards seems to be crying about the same class over and over again hav about you fucking kids get out more instead of crying on a msg board all the time! :) and belomar grow up please.

:kissit:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway this thread wasn't about warlocks being overpowered but that 75% of the mid RvR population seems to be one, like i said i dont mind being killed by them, fair game, its just that when you go near a tower its looks like its lit up like a fucking christmas tree... :(

Calo

Part of the furniture
scorge said:
Anyway this thread wasn't about warlocks being overpowered but that 75% of the mid RvR population seems to be one, like i said i dont mind being killed by them, fair game, its just that when you go near a tower its looks like its lit up like a fucking christmas tree... :(

yes 75% are warlocks

are u just fucking stupid or did u never pass first grade?

i think that 30% of albs are 13years old, 36,56% is a cleric and 90% are just fucking stupid making numbers out of nowhere and comming to boards whining their ass off about something they don't even have the smallest idea about.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Arepa said:
Warlocks will still Kiss you big fat asse after nerf so keep wining..

if you mean that warlocks are still in need of a nerf post-1.75 you're quite right.

Though I'm not sure what that has to do with kissing people's donkeys...

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
yes 75% are warlocks

are u just fucking stupid or did u never pass first grade?

i think that 30% of albs are 13years old, 36,56% is a cleric and 90% are just fucking stupid making numbers out of nowhere and comming to boards whining their ass off about something they don't even have the smallest idea about.

count the percentage of warlocks you see next time, compared to the other classes, maybe 75% is a slight exageration but it is over 50%. not that i expect you to give an honest answer. I bet a few people could post some screenshots with at least a good number of warlocks there compared to everyone else.

so what your saying is that percentage % wise warlocks are in the minority in Mid RvR?

Are you whining that i have no idea about DAOC, Warlocks or simple arithmatic?

oh by the way just out of interest to you have a warlock by any chance?

bult

Loyal Freddie
Cerberos said:
Lots of OP classes in this game but all the retards seems to be crying about the same class over and over again hav about you fucking kids get out more instead of crying on a msg board all the time! :) and belomar grow up please.

:kissit:

I think the reason why so many people whine about warlocks and not the other OP/good classes in this game is that warlocks is in fact atleast 10 times more overpowered then ANYTHING in this game.

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Its simple, warlock are overpowered, no1 have to say else, it is. All who playing that crappy class deserve the "retard" title, and those lockers who try to defend theirself truth is simply silly. Locks too idiot to recognise that class what they playing is a bullshit made for childs to enjoy game who cant play with other chars normally, the reason is mithyc dont want more ppl to leave, they wanted a class that retards can play/enjoy, and ppl who can play the game with normal class wont leave cos they enjoy it anyway...
So locks roll other char if u feel ur no longer a skill less newb... If u feel ur still that, then enjoy that shit! :kissit:

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Werrin said:
Its simple, warlock are overpowered, no1 have to say else, it is. All who playing that crappy class deserve the "retard" title, and those lockers who try to defend theirself truth is simply silly. Locks too idiot to recognise that class what they playing is a bullshit made for childs to enjoy game who cant play with other chars normally, the reason is mithyc dont want more ppl to leave, they wanted a class that retards can play/enjoy, and ppl who can play the game with normal class wont leave cos they enjoy it anyway...
So locks roll other char if u feel ur no longer a skill less newb... If u feel ur still that, then enjoy that shit! :kissit:

Warlocks are OP thats why they are getting nerfed, what the f*ck do you think?
If that class is so crappy, then why do you whine?
The only retarded people are people like you that keep quoting eachother's posts and say the same thing all over again.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
I think the reason why so many people whine about warlocks and not the other OP/good classes in this game is that warlocks is in fact atleast 10 times more overpowered then ANYTHING in this game.

says the sorc.

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
The only retarded people are people like you that keep quoting eachother's posts and say the same thing all over again.
There is some thing, 1, U know what the fuck is irony? 2, Nerf nerf... U think i not saw after nerf movies?.. 3, So u stay a skill less newb, np :p 4, Wasnt a whine, just said the reasons ;D 5, Not wondering u not understand what i wrote...

Marc

FH is my second home
Namefake said:

You qualify as a double retard as

a. You play a warlock
and
b. Your char name ends in lock.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
You qualify as a double retard as

a. You play a warlock
and
b. Your char name ends in lock.

I thought calling people retards was for the "leet irc fanbois"?

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Werrin said:
There is some thing, 1, U know what the fuck is irony? 2, Nerf nerf... U think i not saw after nerf movies?.. 3, So u stay a skill less newb, np :p 4, Wasnt a whine, just said the reasons ;D 5, Not wondering u not understand what i wrote...

1. there is no irony in your post, pure whine
2. no i dont think you did, how the fuck shall i know
3. i'll :wij: you anytime
4. you maybe should reread all other warlock threads before you post "reasons" again, then you may find that 92374239 other people did it before you.
5. Started to think you don't know what you wrote yourself.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
yes... like i said 10x more overpowered.

What RR did you have again? Did you start to play daoc due to low marks in school? Or does the society for the stupid pay you for playing it?

bult

Loyal Freddie
Namefake said:
What RR did you have again? Did you start to play daoc due to low marks in school? Or does the society for the stupid pay you for playing it?

Oh so we are down at that level now are we? Well in that case!

Yo mama so fat she's got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book

Yo mama so ugly her mom had to tie a steak around her neck to get the dogs to play with her.

I began playing daoc because it was for free (beta)

majik

Banned
Just a question Flim but why do you want to ban FAO threads because they are full of personal attacks and then leave this thread open even though there have been multiple personal attacks in this one?

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
Oh so we are down at that level now are we? Well in that case!

Yo mama so fat she's got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book

Yo mama so ugly her mom had to tie a steak around her neck to get the dogs to play with her.

I began playing daoc because it was for free (beta)

Yo mama is so fat that when she laid on the beach sunbathing, greenpeace came and tried to push her down back into the sea.
-
and now you let other people play on your char cuz u sux?

ok. ill stop here.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
and now you let other people play on your char cuz u sux?

A little tip just for you, talking about something you have no idea about makes you look foolish.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
the majority of people on this forums have accomplished more in daoc than you namefake, are nicer people and in general have a lot more knowledge about the game itself

SUCH a big ego for SUCH a clueless person, its kinda funny really ;)

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
the majority of people on this forums have accomplished more in daoc than you namefake, are nicer people and in general have a lot more knowledge about the game itself

SUCH a big ego for SUCH a clueless person, its kinda funny really ;)

say something i havent accomplished. And the funny thing here is that you state things that you find true, which is not true. That makes you clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom