United States Corrupt Twattery

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I didn't even know it happened to be honest.

Hardly front page news.

Suppose it's because it might upset the flow of money.

It was front page news, for months, the protests by everyone, the arrests, the legal battles, Trump wading in and "MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" etc etc

Then, after it happened, it dropped off the front page...because generally that is how news works.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Trump now retweeting Britain first shite.

lol...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Trump hits out at UK PM May over tweets

"In hitting out at Mrs May, Mr Trump first tagged the wrong Twitter account, sending his statement to a different user with just six followers. He then deleted the tweet and posted it again, this time directing the message to the UK PM's official account."

I mean, words actually fail me.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Now knobhead has put his bit in'telling' no less, May to not let Trump visit.

When he does visit, it's going to be a glorious shitstorm, and Kahn is so going to use it to look statesman like, leading the protesters like some Genghis Kahn, except he'll just show his true colours and the UK will be even more divided with liberal appeasers and right wingers who probably think Trump is tit, but support his anti immigration/muslim stance.
Its either going to be popcorn or possibly barricade the windows.

Job

The 'oh my god thats racist' generic approach to his tweets only exist in the media, twitter and all those who have to be appauled because their job depends on it.
Most people are actually wondering if he'll get away with something we would be too scared to put out there.
Its racist now to post a video of crime if the people in it are not white.
By default you are a racist, its hate crime because everyone knows its because you hate brown people and are picking on them.
Everythings coming to a point.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

You are not the majority. You, that's you, are part of the racist, stupid-as-fuck poorly-educated minority. The only people who are "too scared to put out there" are fucking clowns like you.

Now why don't you fuckoff to your mates on Stormfront or /r/Thedonald or whichever Brexity shithole you normally post in, and stop spreading your bile here?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
You are not the majority. You, that's you, are part of the racist, stupid-as-fuck poorly-educated minority. The only people who are "too scared to put out there" are fucking clowns like you.

Now why don't you fuckoff to your mates on Stormfront or /r/Thedonald or whichever Brexity shithole you normally post in, and stop spreading your bile here?

Whilst I don't agree with Job in the slightest, complaining about someone spreading bile after a post like that is too funny.

Kind of a bit like the Stop Finding Hate lot - hate is bad, unless it's aimed at Daily Mail readers.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I get what you're saying but effectively you're acting as an apologist for racist views there @Bodhi. Job didn't need defending.

This utter bullshit:
Most people are actually wondering if he'll get away with something we would be too scared to put out there.
Needed jumping all over. Hard.

Bodhi

I get what you're saying but effectively you're acting as an apologist for racist views there @Bodhi. Job didn't need defending.

This utter bullshit:

My word, what mother of fuckery mental gymnastics have you gone through to get to that conclusion?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My word, what mother of fuckery mental gymnastics have you gone through to get to that conclusion?
I noticed you jumped on Tom and not Job when you could have just let it slide 'cause, you know, Tom was reacting to Job saying most of us are racist.

Strange choice of thing to get butthurt over out of the two...

Job

This utter bullshit:

He only posted three crime videos...everything else in the mind of the offended, the witch hunt has dug so deep into the liberal mind that nothing but painting over the cracks is acceptable.
Its the actual act of pointing it out that offends, the world has become a dinner party where no one wants to be the one to say the food is cold.

Job

I noticed you jumped on Tom and not Job when you could have just let it slide 'cause, you know, Tom was reacting to Job saying most of us are racist.

Fir the love of god its not racist to post videos of muslims throwing gay people off roofs...the racism has been added by the beholder.

Job

But people are scared to air their views..because they are hit with the racist stick..thats why so many people actually think the thought bubble is real, thats why brexit was such a shock...'well none of my friends'...bolaks..utter bolaks, if you smash tge truth, lies is all you will hear.
Over half the country voted against immigration...you cant make that go away, no matter how many right on chats you have down at the vegan coffee shop.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He only posted three crime videos...everything else in the mind of the offended, the witch hunt has dug so deep into the liberal mind that nothing but painting over the cracks is acceptable.
Its the actual act of pointing it out that offends, the world has become a dinner party where no one wants to be the one to say the food is cold.

Sorry, he was/is a complete fucking mong for posting them, that's a given.

However. As per fucking usual, people are yet again falling over themselves to show how upset they are about it, rather than actually doing something.

Its the same bullshit, show "outrage" do fuck all.

He has done a fuck ton more stupid shit than re-tweet (I mean for fucks sake...tweeting, piss the fuck off) such as getting the world just that bit closer to annihilation. But no, lets condemn him over a fucking internet post. It's like a competition over who can show how outraged they are. Jesus fucking Christ, the plague can't come quick enough.

I am more concerned he was stupid enough to whine at some random about it, rather than someone that presumably he was on first and last name terms with.

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He posted bollocks thats what he posted, one of the videos that was labelled something like "Immigrant muslim attacks dutch boy on crutches" - it was actually a fucking native dutch born boy beating another native dutch born boy up. Nothing but spreading hate through fake material, seems to be a niche that cunts cling to.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
mmm. Its clearly worse than taking the piss out of North Korea or Iran.

BURN HIM

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
As per fucking usual, people are yet again falling over themselves to show how upset they are about it, rather than actually doing something.

Its the same bullshit, show "outrage" do fuck all.
What are people supposed to do, apart from show their outrage?

That's appropriate response to a tard posting a racist organisation's propaganda on social media.

Should people be getting randomly violent in a futile manner or something?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He has, absolutely.

However, this is all utterly meaningless when sat next to his complete failure at international diplomacy. People are asking heads of state to bitch and moan about some inane tweet but couldn't give a shit when he says Iran are terrorist sponsors and is essentially trying to reverse years if not decades of progress in the Middle East.

Or those hilarious times he calls a mental person a fatso, a mental person with a country chock full of people actually willing to go hungry in an effort to start throwing nukes about the place. Nah, that's OK but OMG HE RETWEETED A POST OMG

Perspective, its great.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
If you moaned at every idiotic thing he tweets you would never have time for anything else.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
"No no no. I'm just clueless, stupid, unthinking and careless", protests leader of the free world.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well that makes him someone who endorses discrimination or incompetent.

Bodhi

I was dealing with Job the same way I deal with all racists/homophobes etc. I was completely ignoring him.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Why isn't there any major political figure proper going in ham on this?

This would be an amazing opportunity to make yourself known, but apart from our 'pls don't trumpy' response, there's nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom