United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's rolling along nicely :)

Pity it can't work faster. These things take time to do right and not fuck them up so it's unavoidable. However, in the interim the GOP is filling the courts with various unqualified loons to fill the vacancies that they wouldn't allow to be filled over the last couple of years. Also they could be packing the DOJ with friendly faces. If it takes too long they might be able to get away with it by undermining basic rule of law.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"Trumps team told me to do it"

Michael Flynn says senior Trump campaign officials directed his communications with Russians

BANG

"The Justice Department has posted Michael Flynn's complete plea deal online. The sentencing guidelines in the plea stipulate that a regular punishment could include imprisonment for anywhere between zero and six months, and that the court should impose a fine between $500 and $9,500 for Mr Flynn's crime.

The document also stipulates that Mr Flynn must "cooperate fully, truthfully, completely, and forthrightly" on any investigations that the special counsel identifies as relevant. That includes potential sworn testimony, written statements, government polygraph tests, and possibly participating in covert law enforcement activities."

Plea can be seen here https://www.justice.gov/file/1015121/download

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
First domino, hopefully.

Catch a fish to catch a fish.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Kremlin-bots are out in force with bullshit talking points on Twitter now :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pretty genius move by the FBI though giving him the choice between a lesser charge or a huge prison term. Bet Trump is shitting himself, I half expect him to take a state visit to Russia and never returning.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It will take Republican Senators to get rid of him though. When he is charged he will try every trick in the book including trying to pardon himself and firing everyone involved in the case. Then he’ll say it’s a deep state conspiracy and encourage his supporters to rise up against the rule of law.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It will take Republican Senators to get rid of him though. When he is charged he will try every trick in the book including trying to pardon himself and firing everyone involved in the case. Then he’ll say it’s a deep state conspiracy and encourage his supporters to rise up against the rule of law.

FBI has already nulled his pardoning powers, they said they'd go after him state wide or something like that? it was something specific I can't remember that basically rendered his power to pardon himself void.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Trump (nuts) or Pence (nuts+religious mental bonus stage)

Chose.

If his entire campaign is shown to be void (which is how its looking so far) pence won't even get a chance because lawfully he wouldn't be there without trump - at least I believe so... most likely they'll call an election.

also

Every change that Trump has made since he was president would likely be overturned and changed back to how they were previously.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Pretty genius move by the FBI though giving him the choice between a lesser charge or a huge prison term. Bet Trump is shitting himself, I half expect him to take a state visit to Russia and never returning.
Problem with "sweetheart deals" like this is they look bad in the courtroom.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just have to see how it goes I guess.

The whole thing is being updated live, one of the latest things:

"Several news organizations, citing unnamed sources, are now reporting that Jared Kushner was the "very senior member of the Presidential Transition Team" who instructed Michael Flynn to make contact with Russian officials last December.

Mr Flynn, according to the complaint filed against him, later lied to the FBI that he had sought contact with Russians during that time."

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Problem with "sweetheart deals" like this is they look bad in the courtroom.
Nope. This is standard practice in prosecuting organised crime. If you cooperate to help get someone higher up the food chain you get off lighter. It has worked like this in US courts many times. In this case the only people higher up the food chain who he could rat out in return for leniency for him and his son are Kushner, Trump Jr and Trump.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Or maybe Trump's lawyer didn't write it. Maybe someone said "shit, Donald you idiot you can't say that, so we'll say someone else did!"

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
He can't not say its lawful :p that's the problem for him lol, the moment he says "Oh it was illegal and shameful" his whole arguement just falls apart.

He's painted himself into a corner before with his arguments and contradictions but unfortunately it doesn't seem to affect him much.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He's painted himself into a corner before with his arguments and contradictions but unfortunately it doesn't seem to affect him much.

He thinks he's untouchable that's why :p just look at the audio that was released when he was saying shit like "you can just grab woman by the pussy, when you're rich you can do anything you want."

Embattle

FH is my second home
See he has gone on another Twitter rant at the FBI this time, in reality we should just call it a twit rant.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Meanwhile in the real world outside of stories blown out of proportion, many commentators are saying he has every chance of winning a second term....go figure.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Are these commentators working for Breitbart Fox or Russia Today?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, he may well win a second term...assuming he isn't in prison.

Unemployment is plummeting and the economy is on the bounce, which is what most people give a shit about. Mostly nothing at all to do with Trump but working people, paying their way = happy people.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well, he may well win a second term...assuming he isn't in prison.

Unemployment is plummeting and the economy is on the bounce, which is what most people give a shit about. Mostly nothing at all to do with Trump but working people, paying their way = happy people.
Possibly yes. Many appear to be unhappy that the new tax cuts are a big reward to the rich but whether that translates to an actual reduction in votes from his base is far from certain. It still could go either way in 2020 (long time to go yet) which is crazy given what a mentalist, lying dipshit he is. He could piss on a Russian prostitute and then hand her the nuclear codes on live TV and that still wouldn't guarantee he won't get back in.

Only way to guarantee he won't get in is jail and/or impeachment.

Job

Are these commentators working for Breitbart Fox or Russia Today?
Actually the Washington Post, who quite simply despise him, but understand the strength of his power base.
As Ive said, real people dont give a fuck about reposts of videos most people have seen or heard if and allready made their mind up about, arguments about dutch nationals and wether it was actually isis just reinforces their view the media is drumming up the controversy.
'He was a dutch national...yes, but Trump voters will say..hes obviously 2nd born immigrant and we dont agree with brown people coming to Holland anyway..
They are sitting back and just rolling their eyes at the commotion.

Last edited:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
He does have a solid 30% support cant argue with that

If anyone wants to seriously beat him next election would be smart to figure these people out first

Job

All he needs is a third party to split the vote and its game over for the democrats.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That 30% will reduce over time due to demographics though. Their toddlers will continue shooting them.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What has Trumps race got to do with it? (You racist POS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom