United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I don't see how America declaring the capital has any bearing on what the rest of the world thinks.
Of course the UN says..free city, which is UN for, we're not getting involved...the Arabs said...fuck that and took a good bit of it, Israel did the same....but its our problem now I guess.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Its just an attempt to distract people from the mueller probe

He doesnt care how many people end up dying because all that matters to him is that his own backside is protected

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Its just an attempt to distract people from the mueller probe

He doesnt care how many people end up dying because all that matters to him is that his own backside is protected

He's either going down two routes, I am not sure which...

A) Fuck Islam completely, fuck everyone who follows that religion.

B) Let's please the conservative Republicans by doing stuff no-one has ever done before, regardless of the outcome.

The guy is a twat.

Job

Are we saying Israel will be emboldened to take the city by force and build a wall around it because the US has declared their support for it.
Its nothing but a gesture, the UN , weak as they are still want it as a no mans land and that still stands.

Job

Id say both, you cant beat shooting at a rats nest to see how many there are.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Don't worry folks

Mr Trump has vowed to pursue a peace agreement between Israelis and Palestinians, led by his son-in-law and top adviser, Jared Kushner.

Jared is going to be on the job, wonder what will come first.....Jared in prison or Palestinians sitting at a table with him.

BTW Job you are being some what naive if you can't see how this is going to place boxes of TNT on a bonfire.

Gwadien

Latest: Trump speech on Jerusalem

Note how he says 'Israel' but not Palestine, rather Palestinians, important use of language.

I've come to the conclusion that Trump is going to play a wonderful game of divide and conquer to try and salvage his presidency.

Job

It doesnt need salvaging...hes doing fine.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Domestically he is doing fine, but that only ever works in the short term.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I don't see how America declaring the capital has any bearing on what the rest of the world thinks.
Of course the UN says..free city, which is UN for, we're not getting involved...the Arabs said...fuck that and took a good bit of it, Israel did the same....but its our problem now I guess.

I'm not sure if you're being serious right now job.. or if you're just genuinely stupid?

With one foul swoop, Donald Trump has turned the middle east into a very dangerous place, Iran etc have already said there will be retaliation - so in essence what Donald Trump has done, is kickstarted yet more violence in the Middle East and pissed away DECADES of work by previous presidents.

The sooner this orange fucking clown is out of power the better because it's fairly evident now he's thick as fucking shit.

Job

Lol..turned the middle east into a dangerous place.

Itll blow over after some dummy spitting

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Anyway, I am actually struggling to think of an offended country that I actually care about their offendedness, I mean, upset about a capital city, that doesn't actually mean anything really, not really, or upset about publicly flogging gays or murdering people who leave their batshit crazy religion...hmmm, let me think.

It's not like Jerusalem will ever be the capital of Palestine, or whatever, not without a war with Israel, when have they ever conceded anything, ever?

Job

They allready use it as such, and as much as I hate to pull out the fucked up history of that region, it was the jews..or whatever they were then, long before Islam invaded..or re invaded..or who knows.
Of course the UN can shut the fuk up cos they started this entire mess themselves.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its the centre of a whole load of bullshit religions. The all need to be gently let down that their sky fairy isn't real. We can then turn the place into a giant peace park or something.

Gwadien

They allready use it as such, and as much as I hate to pull out the fucked up history of that region, it was the jews..or whatever they were then, long before Islam invaded..or re invaded..or who knows.
Of course the UN can shut the fuk up cos they started this entire mess themselves.

@Big G you can come down now and claim England cos you Celts were here long before us.

You can treat is like second class citizens, it'll be lovely.

@Job the sole reason that Israel exists is because of the Holocaust and any historical argument is complete and utter bollocks

Relations have generally improved in the past few years - there's more acceptance of Israel as a state however, the largest and most powerful country on the planet just gave Israel the mod to continue to take the piss and take more territory which they absolutely will, and whenever anyone will complain about it they'll just go 'but holocaust :(:(:(:('

You can flame the UN all you want but when your lord and saviour has made it his personal mission to undermine the UN then there's not much they can do.

Job

@Big G you can come down now and claim England cos you Celts were here long before us.

You can treat is like second class citizens, it'll be lovely.

@Job the sole reason that Israel exists is because of the Holocaust and any historical argument is complete and utter bollocks

Relations have generally improved in the past few years - there's more acceptance of Israel as a state however, the largest and most powerful country on the planet just gave Israel the mod to continue to take the piss and take more territory which they absolutely will, and whenever anyone will complain about it they'll just go 'but holocaust :(:(:(:('

You can flame the UN all you want but when your lord and saviour has made it his personal mission to undermine the UN then there's not much they can do.
It was the UN..who shit all over the Palestinians..or whoever they were/are, against our advice...because, obviously.
And there started the first terrorism as the jews bombed us.

Job

Well, by greenlighting the thing in 1948.

Job

Anyone can google that and tbh I googled the year of the UN..the devil is in the details of the endless power struggles in the region.
The UN new they were letting loose an aggressive ,.land grabbing people in the area, in fact war was the only response...the arabs just arent very good at it.

Gwadien

Anyone can google that and tbh I googled the year of the UN..the devil is in the details of the endless power struggles in the region.
The UN new they were letting loose an aggressive ,.land grabbing people in the area, in fact war was the only response...the arabs just arent very good at it.

An aggressive land grabbing people?

Lmao.

The Israelis went there thanks to the British, we thought we could make a peaceful transition for the Zionist Jews who had fled Europe after the Holocaust. However, the British weren't very good at this transition stuff and made a massive balls up.

Frankly, there's absolutely no reason why the UN can't just stamp their authority into this - I agree @Job the UN is pretty useless at major issues, yet it does alright on quite minor issues, you can't have a world police, it simply won't work.

However, there's no reason why Jerusalem can't be a UN free city ran by people elected within the city so you get a balanced representation. No-one can really complain about it, it will please the Muslims, and if Israel gets upset you can say 'fine, had back East Jerusalem then.'

Job

How on living Earth can you not call Israel an aggressive land grabbing country...just look atcthe fricking map since they moved in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom