new expansion announced

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/lotm/

The ancient race of Minotaur has returned to the lands of Albion, Midgard, and Hibernia to reclaim powerful but corrupt relics hidden long ago by their ancestors. Lust for these relics once brought about the downfall of the powerful Minotaur kingdom and their evil influence now threatens the kingdoms of Man.

The Minotaur seek the help of the three Realms to reclaim the lost relics and prevent them from falling into the wrong hands. In exchange, the Minotaur have promised to share the secrets of the Mauler, a unique profession whose practitioners draw upon the powers of the earth to enhance their martial arts prowess.

Only the mightiest of heroes will be called in the service of their king to aid the Minotaur with their quest. They will venture deep beneath the former Minotaur capital on the island of Agramon to explore the maze-like Labyrinth, a dungeon whose size knows no equal. Rumors of an army of mechanical constructs powered by dark magic abound and it is said that Cerberus himself watches over the relics.

Those heroes lucky enough to emerge from the Labyrinth in possession of a relic travel the Frontiers as marked men. There are many that covet these relics and they will stop at nothing to possess them. The pursuit of these relics will escalate into a vast struggle that will burn like a wild fire, engulfing all races and beings across the Realms.

A New Playable Race for all Realms - The Minotaur. Half man, half bull, the Minotaur is so powerful he can wield two-handed weapons with a single hand.

hehe

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Dual weilding 2-handed weapons with a magic line as well?
what a load of cock

although the additional champ levels 6 to 10 sound ok

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
be interesting to see the minotaurs starting stats. From the description anyway

200 strength 10 acuity, 5 quickness, 5 dex or something? :>

extra champ levels could be nice altho would be nice to know what abilities we can unlock

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos said:
be interesting to see the minotaurs starting stats. From the description anyway

200 strength 10 acuity, 5 quickness, 5 dex or something? :>

think im gonna roll one :eek:

auroria

Banned
ye rofl :p Give minotaur zerk! :p imagine dmg with 2x 2h in dualwield with hamster banespike and battler, 1shot druids inc!

Nate

FH is my second home
Mauler (sp? UberSavage!) i hope they give us more char slots too! Maybe Savages are gonna get a respec to this class, seeing as most of it is similar! except they use 2 x 2h's ;o

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
More Expansions.. They will make 15 expansions this year and then they closes the game.

-.-

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
atm it seems quite nice.. but we wount know untill we get it...

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
It all sounds very RvR orrientated
New SC slots with items that can only be found in the new RvR maze, which they claim is the largest dungeon in any mmorpg game.
Minotaur relics from the maze

According to missy on VN the 2handed thingy may not survive testing ;)

naic

Loyal Freddie
Erm... Ok, that poll we did, were they drunk when they counted the votes? Or did they just totally miss what we wanted from the game? Or is it me being stupid? Anyone else thinks this sounds, uhm, silly?

If I'm not misstaken we wanted changes to RvR? The answer: CtFRvR. :/

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Somehow i doubt it will be DW :p more 2H weapon and small shield or something similarly ''overpowered''.
More PVE! WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO.
Even stronger class makes all other melee obsolete for that juicy frontloading dmg :p
(give race respec now please)

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
A load of Bull if u ask me, sorry couldn't resist, looks interesting, now that i have the terrible pun out of the way...
"Players that pre-order the expansion will receive an exclusive new pet, the Clockwork Kitten, to accompany them on their journeys throughout the Realms. "
Can just imagine everyone running around with a kitten following them, will give Whiskers in Camelot city a run for his money :)
And the new champ lvls 6-10 confirmed

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
New Levels - Champion Levels 6-10. Five additional Champion Levels allow players to expand their powers, abilities, and items slots. Why o why do we have to keep xping ffs stop doing all this xp crap it is killing me !!!

naic

Loyal Freddie
Interresting... Hmm, new items slot... New sc anyone? Personally I have 5 chars with completely new ToA temps. This will rock. :D

On the other hand, that RvR dungeon might be cool. :eek:

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
naic said:
Interresting... Hmm, new items slot... New sc anyone? Personally I have 5 chars with completely new ToA temps. This will rock. :D

On the other hand, that RvR dungeon might be cool. :eek:

aye seems okay but still more xp i got 16+ lvl 50s charc 5 CL5 :p it is getting a bit boring plus atm im toaing up me bb cos im bored ;p

naic

Loyal Freddie
Huntingtons said:
also, it will bring the pve zerg into agramon, GJ! WE NEED IT RLY!
Well yeah, since this is what we wanted!

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Frozodo said:
New Levels - Champion Levels 6-10. Five additional Champion Levels allow players to expand their powers, abilities, and items slots. Why o why do we have to keep xping ffs stop doing all this xp crap it is killing me !!!

I'd take 100 champ levels over one ML level
at least I can RvR for champ XP
If only I could do that for ML's

I think its a nice addition
Get the resists line and then the nice parry and abs buffs in fighter line for my stealthers

The only prob I can see with the RvR maze would be stealthers would all be unbuffed if its like POC
But the idea of a dungeon much much bigger than DF is appealing
I wonder how it will effect the fg's in arg though, considering the entrances to it will be there

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
sounds like the guys at Mythic HQ are making a fine job with the expansion, more pve, more templates, more of everything that really isnt needed :/

And minotaur with 2h wep in one hand, great, I thought troll was supposed to be the true brawlers but I guess I was wrong.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
razeredge said:
"Players that pre-order the expansion will receive an exclusive new pet, the Clockwork Kitten, to accompany them on their journeys throughout the Realms. "
Can just imagine everyone running around with a kitten following them, will give Whiskers in Camelot city a run for his money :)

after toa, now this xpation. imo mythic should give out a coarse of learnin greek.
or was a mistake not to include greece as one of the 3 realms?

:m00: :m00: :m00:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
More Expansions.. They will make 15 expansions this year and then they closes the game.

-.-

You havent learned the routine yet after 4 pay expansions? It's not that hard. One pay expansion per year. Been pretty stable that way the last 4 years ...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
And just when you thought Mythic couldn't fuck the game up anymore then they already have...

They release another expansion.

My guess is, like every other fotm expansion class to date, it will be stupidly over powered for the first 4 months until they have sold enough boxes then they will finally give in to the whine and nerf it a little.

The extended champion levels though isn't so bad, but essentially its just going to mean even more interupts flying around and even less distinction and uniqueness between the classes as they all become bastardised.

I like the sound of the new dungeon at least, but i'd rather they just gave Darkness Falls some love, I miss the rvr in there.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Frozodo said:

well, i got CL5 and champ weapon with all powers on cleric in about 2-3 weeks and never did any pve on her. didn`t do CO5 or anything.

CL`s are the nicest things out, you can obtain them by quests, rvr, pve, whatever suits you best.

when cl 1-5 brought powers of about level 20, i think they will now offer evolutions of those equivalent to level 35-40.

i can only applaud !

better self buffs for soloers without BB :)

and the biggest dungeon yet in a mmorpg sounds way cool to me, i hope it is/there are pvp area(s).

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
I hate more PvE!

Needs more work, needs more time!

And afterall what they want from these expansions is that people spend more time playing and paying. But they havent noticed that too much PvE ruins the game. Why cant they keep it more RvR?

And the ToA was a big mistake from them, yeh yeh, new tricks with ARTIFACTS and MLS!! More PvE makes all nuts afterall.

Ofc PvE is nice sometimes, but this is overfloading. More template work!! ARGH! Havent got even first ready.

I wonder when they deletes the game and says STFU yu nubs! Our game! We delete! Enuf money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom