new expansion announced

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder who will be the first person to make a video of a FG minotaurs running around in agromon with the music "Bullie Bullie" or "I'm horny, horny, horny, horny" ;)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Guess there will be a lot of goodbyes when this hits the euro servers, me included....WO will be too close for me to actually blow more money on another fotm musthave expansion if you want to compete in rvr at the highest level.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
U dont think hell get all that str a 2h and not loose anything? something will make it look less atractive...

its arse..

:m00:

Jox

Fledgling Freddie

"They will venture deep beneath the former Minotaur capital on the island of Agramon to explore the maze-like Labyrinth, a dungeon whose size knows no equal."

So it will soon be time to respec to CL-buffs and start to rape xping hibs, nice.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
By putting this under agramon it may encourage a more enclosed rvr area instead of it spread between 3 large zones.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
censi said:
YES INDEED FEAR NOT the Minotaurs of DAOC onoly have one arm!
or maybe they can only be one class? perhaps the new shit class they introduce -.-

Gamah

Banned
Hmm doubt I will come back for this...if you want my love back give minstrels love !!!

Tilda

imo, a minataur, cause they're so big, wont be able to wear armour!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Hmm doubt I will come back for this...if you want my love back give minstrels love !!!
Oh, that's a real shame to hear :(

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
He will prolly get a new armor type, cant realy see one of those strong ones in either reinforced/studded/scale/plate armor. maybe some class spessial armor that fits his body. i can imagne some plate/chain mix - so it fits into the history.
:fluffle:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
DW minatours wont happen...will be to OP..u c troll zerkers...can 2-3 hit most classes if they are lucky with crit...HO mercs can also 2-3 crit most classes...so i dont think DW will be a option...maybe a Vamp liked class is more what i think

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!
if people will go agramon only, and not think about Irvr and relics etc. etc. im so much HAPPY

G

Gaddafi

It's definetly gonna be some new addon to entirely change the game so u will be forced to buy it to stay in the bussiness .

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Wonder what the CL10 will have for effect on the RP gain seeing as RPs are calculated also by which CL someone is (don't remember exact formula).
Just hope you don't end up getting 5k rps for a solo kill or something.

MaCaBr3

Banned
Instead on working on yet another expansion, I'd rather have them work on WHO a bit mroe so it can be released sooner.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Wonder what the CL10 will have for effect on the RP gain seeing as RPs are calculated also by which CL someone is (don't remember exact formula).
Just hope you don't end up getting 5k rps for a solo kill or something.

CL's is the least affecting part of the equation. Far below RR, Level and ML.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Might be time to plan a comeback when they release the expansion :p

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm how would it work if a SB or a Zerk could have a 2h weapons in MH, and a offhander in OH....

that would lower parry AND shield spec by 50 % ? 0o (hidden midgard louve exspantion again ? :p )

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
DW minatours wont happen...will be to OP..u c troll zerkers...can 2-3 hit most classes if they are lucky with crit...HO mercs can also 2-3 crit most classes...so i dont think DW will be a option...maybe a Vamp liked class is more what i think
I've yet to be two or threeshotted by a zerker :x Blazeh managed to twoshot my sorc while unbuffed, but when all buffed up and running proper gear I haven't even been twoshotted on a caster, tho they might just manage using vendo/banespike/battler or whatever, but not on a tank. Not on a proper one, at least :d
But you're right, dual wielding for them won't happen, more likely to be either a shield or some vampiir-style casting offhand.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Straef said:
I've yet to be two or threeshotted by a zerker :x Blazeh managed to twoshot my sorc while unbuffed, but when all buffed up and running proper gear I haven't even been twoshotted on a caster, tho they might just manage using vendo/banespike/battler or whatever, but not on a tank. Not on a proper one, at least :d
But you're right, dual wielding for them won't happen, more likely to be either a shield or some vampiir-style casting offhand.

Or mebbe, just mebbe they have only but 1 hand...

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Or maybe, with both hands, they can wield a 4h weapon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom