Mids, aiming for an RR?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
rofl your such a wanker... your prolly 1 of the main reasons why I went alb in the first place. When I play I try to play fair but you, you play like a twat saying you never add/zerge. When I play infil I try to play fair but you add/zerge me all the time just because you dont like me so you can put all that bollox you said up your arse, infact you may like that.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Dont waste your time on the idiot Araud :D
Some ppl share theyr braincells with their pets and just cant grasp it :)

Just come with me to SNW ( Sword of the New World -- Home )while the kids are on school vacation :=) its free ^^
Ill be happy to rape theyr relics in a classy AC RR when they go back to school lol :worthy:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well alb's bring this rr on them selves, everyone is too leet to grp up or even bother defend the relic lol. Fuck it gratz albs we should be saying not gratz mids.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
well alb's bring this rr on them selves, everyone is too leet to grp up or even bother defend the relic lol. Fuck it gratz albs we should be saying not gratz mids.

Not albs fault, this has happened for the last hmm 2 years i believe. Easter/summer vacation and suddently hibs/mids get almost double the population and trash all they can. In the other 9 months of the year albs with higher pop trash all they can :p
So all i can say is that i cant wait till summer to end :worthy:

delete

Can't get enough of FH
Not albs fault, this has happened for the last hmm 2 years i believe. Easter/summer vacation and suddently hibs/mids get almost double the population and trash all they can. In the other 9 months of the year albs with higher pop trash all they can :p

so u want the summer to end just so u can outnumber hibs and mids and thrash everything? hahaha wtf :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
so u want the summer to end just so u can outnumber hibs and mids and thrash everything? hahaha wtf :)

Not my problem you jump into your own conclusions. Just because i said i cant wait for something dosent mean i want to skip something. It means that im anxious ( or whatever its spelled ) for it.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Dont waste your time on the idiot Araud :D
Some ppl share theyr braincells with their pets and just cant grasp it :)

Just come with me to SNW ( Sword of the New World -- Home )while the kids are on school vacation :=) its free ^^
Ill be happy to rape theyr relics in a classy AC RR when they go back to school lol :worthy:

Are you trying to insult people that go to school, by saying that when they go back to school, you are still an unemployed bum that will AC raid?!

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Well Summer vacation hasn't started yet, well not for another 3 weeks by my books. And call me an idiot by all means, im surely more respected than you'll ever be. It's like a tramp calling you poor...........does anyone care???

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Are you trying to insult people that go to school, by saying that when they go back to school, you are still an unemployed bum that will AC raid?!

Ahah nice try :D <claps> but actually i work and pbbly gain a lot more then you :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Well Summer vacation hasn't started yet, well not for another 3 weeks by my books. And call me an idiot by all means, im surely more respected than you'll ever be. It's like a tramp calling you poor...........does anyone care???

Your kindergarden books are only for painting mate. Welll you can have all the respect you want from your bum buddies lol
obviously you care since you replyed :p Selfowned skillx rox mate :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
haha, gotta love people tossing insults based totally on assumptions. ;D Keep it up Kineticm8. :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ahah nice try :D <claps> but actually i work and pbbly gain a lot more then you :D

Yeah I bet you have an IQ of 250 aswell and are gonna start working as a GOA GM soon...or was that someone else? Seriously though, if you cant see the irony in you saying "lol schoolkids can take relics when school is out but when they start school again I will AC raid them" there isnt much use for me to try to point it out.

Sorin

Banned
Zzz Zzz Zzz

Booooring!! i want 1vs1, 2vs1 or 8vs1

Not all vs all :(

Lemme know if you need help kinetix m8 ^^

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
fanis said:
agree :worthy:

the problem is mids are not stuppid......they are idiots.....That's
different:twak:

Arent idiots generally known for being just "stupid"? (yes, spelled with 1 p)?Im playing mid now though, so i wouldnt have a clue.

So glad to have albs like you keeping track of these things for me!

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
haha, gotta love people tossing insults based totally on assumptions. ;D Keep it up Kineticm8. :)

I agree

:)

Eble

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
if you can put on your thick skull that this game isnt just about rvr you might get a clue someday.

This game is 100% only about RvR.

Anyone who thinks there's anything left or worthwhile to do in PvE other than get it over with as fast as possible for a new toon is either oblivious to the fact that there's far far better games for PvE'ing in, or simply sucks so much at it that they haven't done it all 26 times already!

Which is it, you stupid or just really crap?

Sorin

Banned

Nope.

Players vs guards is considered pve.

And people still need to pve if they wanna find the gear for da template. "even after the patch"

Newbies "if any" will have to pve aswell.

I will still farm seals from df... when we have df.

So.. Air il'e yeba'atak man!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
really dont see the point your trying to make kinetix, your takling about how imature other people behave, and then the second later your the one acting like a child who lost his lolipop..

Lets us know when you find it so we can get some sense out of your posts.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Zzz Zzz Zzz

Booooring!! i want 1vs1, 2vs1 or 8vs1

Not all vs all :(

Lemme know if you need help kinetix m8 ^^

LOL let the shitplayer talk
u mean u want 8 alb vs single mid stealther fight? i understand u and plz dont come to mid and roll warrior we dont want cap noobs like u in our realm and i think if u roll a warrior all mid warriors gonna delete themselves including my own warrior.
first time i jump his so called op arsman with 2400+/- ws he insta battler and sprint rebuff into keep, next time im fighting inifl he just adds, be proud of ur playstyle little kid and be proud of ur guild aswell :)

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
To put the point accross straight
Stop siding with Hibs.... Period

It`s getting to the point RvR isn`t worth looking at from an albs point of view
Ok keep up the team work with the hibs so all albs give up in the frontiers
Then when yur farming each other and we come along wipe 1 of the 2 realms out then /bow /wave /smile to the other you can continue our arguement on your own realm

Theres no spirit left in the game
Not to mention this under pop is out of date (as patch 1.88 states)

Lets leave Hibs and Mids t their alliance and come back when they at each others throats only to restart this arguement all over again

Yuri-P

Sorin

Banned
LOL let the shitplayer talk
u mean u want 8 alb vs single mid stealther fight? i understand u and plz dont come to mid and roll warrior we dont want cap noobs like u in our realm and i think if u roll a warrior all mid warriors gonna delete themselves including my own warrior.
first time i jump his so called op arsman with 2400+/- ws he insta battler and sprint rebuff into keep, next time im fighting inifl he just adds, be proud of ur playstyle little kid and be proud of ur guild aswell :)

Woho!!

Lets open up the shit bag!!

But first:

About the 8v1.. i meant on this forum gimp!

Secondly.. you were the one running away when i used battler.

Third.. You're class is meant to solo.. mine ain't.. i'm not even trying to make it a solo class.

Fourth.. About that fight you had with the infil... i tought you killed him, so i killed you before you would vanish like you always do when i hit you while visible.

Sometimes i wonder if your parrents are brother and sister..

I mean genetic damage and negative mutations is all over you.

Pathetic shitbag. Waist of life, words, air, shoes and crap.

Gezz i really had no idea that someone could be that stupid without being watered atleast twice a week

Haha fucking retard.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Woho!!

Lets open up the shit bag!!

But first:

About the 8v1.. i meant on this forum gimp!

Secondly.. you were the one running away when i used battler.

Third.. You're class is meant to solo.. mine ain't.. i'm not even trying to make it a solo class.

Fourth.. About that fight you had with the infil... i tought you killed him, so i killed you before you would vanish like you always do when i hit you while visible.

Sometimes i wonder if your parrents are brother and sister..

I mean genetic damage and negative mutations is all over you.

Pathetic shitbag. Waist of life, words, air, shoes and crap.

Gezz i really had no idea that someone could be that stupid without being watered atleast twice a week

Haha fucking retard.

Its fun to read insults from someone who spell like a 10 year old :D

Waist of life, is that a new healer belt?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Anyone who thinks there's anything left or worthwhile to do in PvE other than get it over with as fast as possible for a new toon is either oblivious to the fact that there's far far better games for PvE'ing in, or simply sucks so much at it that they haven't done it all 26 times already!

Which is it, you stupid or just really crap?

Lol your a joke. No only that your clueless and try to impose your clueless into others. Not my fault your just plain basic and you cant see it as a hole.
If only rvr makes you get erect penis not my fault :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
really dont see the point your trying to make kinetix, your takling about how imature other people behave, and then the second later your the one acting like a child who lost his lolipop..

Lets us know when you find it so we can get some sense out of your posts.

hey what can i do? Fight fire with fire, in rome be roman but never if you cant beat them join them :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom