Mids, aiming for an RR?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Kin daft. Albs surely realise that wherever their nearest port keep is they will still only have to step out and most of the rvr action will still be on their doorstep. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Was actually really good lastnight, I got my revenge on that thane that was zerging me over with Sopan a few days ago, even a few enemy casters out solo. Very refreshing to have irvr in alb and for the action to actually be down at the central keep (how shit am i - i cant remember its name :twak: ). Less bottle necks so can for the most part avoid the zergs.

Nice stuff. And well done to the mids for not giving up once they lost port, but continuing to push it and get it back.

Very good night anyhow.

Everz

FH is my second home
on german server adding and RA dumping is much worse .. but its great fun, cause you got loads of places to go in a duo or small grp

1.88 op'd scout m8, ill just slam and bam ninja shoot insta kill :ninja:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I say the same for albs. :worthy:

Well, haven't it always been like that?

When I 'woke up' yesterday and watched mids trying for that RR which was NOT primetime Deception, I suddenly wrote this thread, and in the end I understood how people forget what you have done or said in the previous years as I suddenly realised that everyone, even Brad seemed to be hostile against me when they were o' so friendly when I backed them up before.

Like so many others I talked to who's played mid or hib and then alb, they always thought Albion was the worst realm, but in the end once he had experienced everything he realised that everyone basically were the same.

Shocking huh?

One side of the game ain't arseholes after all.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
nah atarin mids and hibs never zerg, add, take keeps or break ports :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Its all a matter of degree.

To be honest with you, it has nothing to do with that.

All realms zerg, the only thing is that albion has a higher player base.

Reason that everyone from Midgard or Hibernia hates Albion is cause they play for another realm.

Same shit when I was in Midgard. I couldn't stand albs, they were like the pest those four years back.

It's just a strong passion for the game which makes everyone that pissed off at their counterparts.

Now, add to this the fact that albion has a higher player base which leads to a larger zerg. This gives mids and hibs the opportunity to hate albs more than eachother.

That's why you might see a mid fg run past a hib fg (I'm not saying this has happened as I've never witnessed it).

But, what people fail to see is that not every single alb is the one who do all these things which they dislike. I For one has never zerged as I don't enjoy that aspect of the game. I Don't add cause I believe in even numbers and fair fights (I don't mind jumping in if I see an alb outnumbered, or a mid outnumbered by 2 hibs if that's the case).

Those are my principles when I play, yet people forget things like that as they only decide to see the bad parts.

You can build up a 'reputation' for years, and have it trashed in a single day, even by disliking the actions of a realm, like what I've done.

These are the things that annoys me.

kivik

Part of the furniture

Reason that everyone from Midgard or Hibernia hates Albion is cause they play for another realm.

Same shit when I was in Midgard. I couldn't stand albs, they were like the pest those four years back.

It's just a strong passion for the game which makes everyone that pissed off at their counterparts.

Now, add to this the fact that albion has a higher player base which leads to a larger zerg. This gives mids and hibs the opportunity to hate albs more than eachother.

That's why you might see a mid fg run past a hib fg (I'm not saying this has happened as I've never witnessed it).

But, what people fail to see is that not every single alb is the one who do all these things which they dislike. I For one has never zerged as I don't enjoy that aspect of the game. I Don't add cause I believe in even numbers and fair fights (I don't mind jumping in if I see an alb outnumbered, or a mid outnumbered by 2 hibs if that's the case).

Those are my principles when I play, yet people forget things like that as they only decide to see the bad parts.

You can build up a 'reputation' for years, and have it trashed in a single day, even by disliking the actions of a realm, like what I've done.

These are the things that annoys me.

Good post :)

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
ROFL at all this crying, buhu that buhu this, its a game grow up FFS!

Haha all this ALB crying made me laugh! hahaaha

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

:< I didnt try and come up with a reason for the 'degree', just a statement of fact, that it was a question of degree.

Activity by CM many moons ago though is an exception which wasn't specific to average population levels. But that conversation has been done to death a thousand times so I wont belabour that point.

Also, obviously when people are posting they realise that its not all alb, its just people use unqualified generics.

Nowadays anyhow, thank god for the alb zerg, the server would be pretty dead without it. Though frustrating at times, you just have to learn to play around them.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
:< I didnt try and come up with a reason for the 'degree', just a statement of fact, that it was a question of degree.

Activity by CM many moons ago though is an exception which wasn't specific to average population levels. But that conversation has been done to death a thousand times so I wont belabour that point.

I have never, and I never will agree with any of CM's actions.

Their actions back then did ruin quite alot of things.

It's nothing other than childish if they're going to bring that up as a reason for acting the way people are acting now. (I'm not calling you childish, I'm talking about others)

It's like I'm going to do an AC-raid now cause of mids ac'ed a year ago.

It doesn't make sense.

ROFL at all this crying, buhu that buhu this, its a game grow up FFS!

Haha all this ALB crying made me laugh! hahaaha

And wow you really sound smart hiolo.

Wish there was an age limit to play this game.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I have never, and I never will agree with any of CM's actions.

Their actions back then did ruin quite alot of things.

It's nothing other than childish if they're going to bring that up as a reason for acting the way people are acting now.

It's like I'm going to do an AC-raid now cause of mids ac'ed a year ago.

It doesn't make sense.

And wow you really sound smart hiolo.

Wish there was an age limit to play this game.

Aye fair enough, was just going with the flow of the posts, rather than keeping the OP in mind.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Aye fair enough, was just going with the flow of the posts, rather than keeping the OP in mind.

To be fair though I was never calling you childish :)

I just don't find it to be correct to blame everything on events which happened quite along time ago :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I did say im now problem free. But albs are so retarded that I had to get pissed. When the likes of advantix and co who will sit on beno roof and nuke you as soon you start a fight and hide behind the battlements gives me the opinion that i can't be assed for it anymore.

Or when DA will solely come back from roaming alone to run around the battlements trying to find me and pop me and kill me i find rather sad. Or the fact that if i do fight someone, they'll have a DI bot hidding inside anyways regardless of how many of them there are. It gets to the point where you roam enough and realise that albs are only going to camp Oriens bridge and Beno Ck. And quite frankly it gets a bit tiresom.

So i solved the problem now, and now I OWN BENO CK. Anyone got a problem. :p I don't come on fh and moan everytime i die, i dealt with the situation on my own, and now i've explained myself. :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Wait Wait Wait Wait.

I gotaaaa rub it in some more.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1348/sshot055nc9.jpg

Hibgard!!!!

I had some respect for you but you seem to be posting bullshit atm.

Though I've always liked you so I'll give you another chance :fluffle:

And as a matter of fact, I'm not the person who usually say this, but that might not be classified as crossrealming, however it is rather pathetic ;)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I had some respect for you but you seem to be posting bullshit atm.

Though I've always liked you so I'll give you another chance :fluffle:

And as a matter of fact, I'm not the person who usually say this, but that might not be classified as crossrealming, however it is rather pathetic ;)

Hey I just have to let out my stress just like everyone else does. I don't zerg and add, but i'll ruin the loser campers rvr for the short time i can if i can be bothered.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Hey I just have to let out my stress just like everyone else does. I don't zerg and add, but i'll ruin the loser campers rvr for the short time i can if i can be bothered.

I fully understand that, but you're not only ruining their rvr :)

Not every single alb is a **** you know :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

lol dont think your ruining anything except you own fun lol. Maybe if you would use your brain you would see half of the albs usually in NF are doing Pve or not on lol. if you can put on your thick skull that this game isnt just about rvr you might get a clue someday.
Atm im farming levi and kraken and playing Swords of the new world so plse go ahead with the hibgard thing cause all it does is make you look like a clown and amuse me while i read these posts :sex:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol dont think your ruining anything except you own fun lol. Maybe if you would use your brain you would see half of the albs usually in NF are doing Pve or not on lol. if you can put on your thick skull that this game isnt just about rvr you might get a clue someday.
Atm im farming levi and kraken and playing Swords of the new world so plse go ahead with the hibgard thing cause all it does is make you look like a clown and amuse me while i read these posts :sex:

Well apart from the fact that i made 40k yesterday in 3 hours with my mini grp isn't good for me then. Yeh im thick man, yeh yeh your cool kinetix.:worthy:

Im fine with what im doing. Im happy. Albs actually have to move now to get to the action making them that much more easier to rape. :):p

Ucallme

Banned
Well apart from the fact that i made 40k yesterday in 3 hours with my mini grp isn't good for me then. Yeh im thick man, yeh yeh your cool kinetix.:worthy:

Im fine with what im doing. Im happy. Albs actually have to move now to get to the action making them that much more easier to rape. :):p

yeah but you prolly got that 40k from killing soloers and duo's. But hey, you dont zerge or add

Amphrax/Arauddry

brad

Fledgling Freddie
yeah but you prolly got that 40k from killing soloers and duo's. But hey, you dont zerge or add

Amphrax/Arauddry

The same soloers and dou's that will camp oriens bridge. Where's my rep?

I think i can count the amount of respectable alb players on 2 hands tbh.

Ucallme

Banned

Im surprised you can even count that high using 2 hands

Amphrax/Arauddry

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH

Problem is you seem to really dislike it when you get zerged/added on yet you do it quite alot yourself when you are grouped which defeats the whole logic about wanting people to respect your fights when you are having a 1v1.
Personally I couldn't care less if you add, zerg or do whatever but to zerg people down one day and expect to get respect from those same people when you go out solo a little bit later is just weird imo.

I've seen you zerg people that aren't near a bridge or a keep area so your first statement doesn't make sense to me and about the 2nd.. if you only respect a few people and don't add/zerg them then I am sure those people will give you the same treatment and don't zerg you down when they see you solo, If you want respect from people you got to start showing some respect before you will recieve it from them so next time when you see a 1v1 and wont zerg them down with your FG I am sure they will eventually give you the same respect back.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Problem is you seem to really dislike it when you get zerged/added on yet you do it quite alot yourself when you are grouped which defeats the whole logic about wanting people to respect your fights when you are having a 1v1.
Personally I couldn't care less if you add, zerg or do whatever but to zerg people down one day and expect to get respect from those same people when you go out solo a little bit later is just weird imo.

I've seen you zerg people that aren't near a bridge or a keep area so your first statement doesn't make sense to me and about the 2nd.. if you only respect a few people and don't add/zerg them then I am sure those people will give you the same treatment and don't zerg you down when they see you solo, If you want respect from people you got to start showing some respect before you will recieve it from them so next time when you see a 1v1 and wont zerg them down with your FG I am sure they will eventually give you the same respect back.

think people have been giving these noobs respect & chances for a couple years now

brad

Fledgling Freddie
The point is andrylin, if I know who the respctable people are, then i can do what i want. Go on, ask the majority of hibs and generally 90% of the time i totally leave them alone, as i know for a fact there 50 times more likely to respect me back if i do the same for them.

With albs that doesn't apply, if you leave someone you face the risk of being zerged later. And thats the reason for a fact that if i dont know you as a respectable person, your not gonna get left alone if your an alb. Im not going to wait and sit around on the off chance that an alb is going to leave me alone if i run passed them either solo or in a grp.

Anyways i don't have to justify myself to anyone anyways, I don't come on fh and moan everytime i die, unlike ucallme. I deal with it myself.

And amp don't take the piss, your probably one of the biggest chav/boy racer losers out there, so hussh so mouth. Atleast i don't have to listen to your shitty guildchat of who've you banged this week. Get a grip you muppet.

Ucallme

Banned
The point is andrylin, if I know who the respctable people are, then i can do what i want. Go on, ask the majority of hibs and generally 90% of the time i totally leave them alone, as i know for a fact there 50 times more likely to respect me back if i do the same for them.

With albs that doesn't apply, if you leave someone you face the risk of being zerged later. And thats the reason for a fact that if i dont know you as a respectable person, your not gonna get left alone if your an alb. Im not going to wait and sit around on the off chance that an alb is going to leave me alone if i run passed them either solo or in a grp.

Anyways i don't have to justify myself to anyone anyways, I don't come on fh and moan everytime i die, unlike ucallme. I deal with it myself.

And amp don't take the piss, your probably one of the biggest chav/boy racer losers out there, so hussh so mouth. Atleast i don't have to listen to your shitty guildchat of who've you banged this week. Get a grip you muppet.

rofl your such a wanker... your prolly 1 of the main reasons why I went alb in the first place. When I play I try to play fair but you, you play like a twat saying you never add/zerge. When I play infil I try to play fair but you add/zerge me all the time just because you dont like me so you can put all that bollox you said up your arse, infact you may like that.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom