Mids, aiming for an RR?

Sorin

Banned
You probably know more about dick stabbing than anyone else on FH Sorin being as Blow been stabbing you arse for all this time :)

Soulja

They say opposites attract. I hope you meet someone who is good-looking, intelligent, and cultured.

Sorin

Banned
ROFL is that how you see you BF Blow well doesn't show you fussy then.

<edit by crom - no place for that kind of stuff here really. If its amusing or witty it might of stayed>

Sorry boy. You fail at life...

Once again.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah yeah, and i'm sure that many animals are to blame for producing you.

hehe, lemme guess, you tried to fuck a cow once cuz it reminded you so much of your mother right?

Sorry boy. You fail at life...

Once again.

Oh Really lol for little boy who being fucked inside out by Blow you have a serious crap outlook on life and as usual crap posting by you yet again leads many to believe that an amoeba has a greater braincell than you self.

If you wanna insult further little boy drop me a pm :)

End of post

Soulja

Sorin

Banned
Oh Really lol for little boy who being fucked inside out by Blow you have a serious crap outlook on life and as usual crap posting by you yet again leads many to believe that an amoeba has a greater braincell than you self.

If you wanna insult further little boy drop me a pm :)

End of post

Soulja

<crom edit - same as above>

Shit happens man.. Cow and donkey.. strange things can come from that.

And guess what! You're that strange thing!!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
And guess what! You're that strange thing!!

Well obviously you can't read take it to pm m8 and keep it to topic but it seems you want to take it to post so everyone can read you crap took you long enough to repost can only think you been on google looking for insults (Sigh)

PM m8 and hopefully this will then keep to topic

Soulja

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Is it only me or is it time for a mod to step in and maybe hand a few suspensions to cool some heads off?

Sorin

Banned
Well obviously you can't read take it to pm m8 and keep it to topic but it seems you want to take it to post so everyone can read you crap took you long enough to repost can only think you been on google looking for insults (Sigh)

PM m8 and hopefully this will then keep to topic

Soulja

Well maybe i'm not "wasting" my life pressing F5 here on fh every 3th second like you are. Why don't you get a life?

You can start by putting your head in a cow's ass and wait until a bull penetrates your anus.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Woho!!

Lets open up the shit bag!!

But first:

About the 8v1.. i meant on this forum gimp!

Secondly.. you were the one running away when i used battler.

Third.. You're class is meant to solo.. mine ain't.. i'm not even trying to make it a solo class.

Fourth.. About that fight you had with the infil... i tought you killed him, so i killed you before you would vanish like you always do when i hit you while visible.

Sometimes i wonder if your parrents are brother and sister..

I mean genetic damage and negative mutations is all over you.

Pathetic shitbag. Waist of life, words, air, shoes and crap.

Gezz i really had no idea that someone could be that stupid without being watered atleast twice a week

Haha fucking retard.

If u gimp ever played a char with safe fall u try use it til max vs a noobplayer with 3k+ hps and try even use it more if the mofo noob battlers on sight.

Ur right ur class arent meant to solo coz ur too shit to play it well and its better u either add in fights and leech 100 rps or stick to THE zerg and leech.

Next time see if ppl get deathspam that means the player actually died its all about using ur little brain for once.

And sometimes i wonder if ur parents are human and ogre for real.

Recomending do what ur guild always doing go take unclaimed towers 4am very stimulating for ur little brains.

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
Well maybe i'm not "wasting" my life pressing F5 here on fh every 3th second like you are. Why don't you get a life?

You can start by putting your head in a cow's ass and wait until a bull penetrates your anus.

Still you are the one that posts the most replies to everything here?

Are you in the animal pr0n business? You seem to know a great deal about that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom