Mids, aiming for an RR?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
or are you just having fun cutting port?

Can't believe mids/hibs are whining that albs are so bad, but when it comes to this we're all equal I guess.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Can't believe mids/hibs are whining that albs are so bad, but when it comes to this we're all equal I guess.

yes mate :)
Thats what i was talking about when i was calling them Hipocrits, cause they do just the same thing, they add, they zerg, they cut ports and then have the nerves to preach morale here in forum lol

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont blame them... ! .. Its an underpopulated realm .. ;)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I've argued with albs over the same shit which mids are doing at this moment.

I've been told to fuck off by albs cause I was naive(sp?) enough to think that this is something only albs do.

Last time I'll bother to get involved in such a discussion like this when I obviously was wrong.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
What sucked about Berks was the level of co-operation between hibs and mids. With hibs on door and mids on walls nuking all. GM was there and stated it was not x-realming! Talk about missing the bloody point!

Was not that long ago albs were given a short ban for lowering a keep so hibs could get back relic easy. It was stated at the time by GM's that it was against the spirit of the game.

How is what happened this afternoon within the spirit of the game?

I do hope Albions takes this as a wakeup call and closes down the insta RvR as soon as possible. If not we will definitely loose our relics. Hibguard will see to that!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Sylvie and retard grp started all this by trebbing beno at like 11 am

Kinag

Part of the furniture
What sucked about Berks was the level of co-operation between hibs and mids. With hibs on door and mids on walls nuking all. GM was there and stated it was not x-realming! Talk about missing the bloody point!

Was not that long ago albs were given a short ban for lowering a keep so hibs could get back relic easy. It was stated at the time by GM's that it was against the spirit of the game.

I do hope Albions takes this as a wakeup call and closes down the insta RvR as soon as possible. If not we will definitely loose our relics. Hibguard will see to that!

Tbh, leave the conspiracy theories at home.

Everytime mids do something you don't agree with you claim they're co-operating.

Are you 100% sure that the mids and hibs weren't fighting earlier, but you missed it? perhaps?

Doubt the GM would be wrong on that matter.

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs and Mids were fighting then one mid hit door so we left him alone.

A very old saying

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

After we took we killed them and visa versa at berk t4

All in this game are hypocrits

It is a game about killing the enemy and you have a choice whether to do that or not.

Just play the way you want its what you pay your subs for

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
don't worry guys.................
within the next 15 days you will be borred to read threads about albion zergs etc from the guys who zerg us now.....

Now for the mids helping hibs...........(NOOOO I DON'T Believe it!!!!)
Did u expecting anything else? The best thing that hibs can do without mids help is to raise 1-2 towers at 8:00 or stay near a keep and leech from other's death! :puke:

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie

BLASFEMI!!

only albs zerg, add, AC raids, do mean things and all fight together to ruin the fun for everyone else!!

Burn that man i say! BURN HIM :flame:

ps: i am ofc being very sarcastic :fluffle:

Ucallme

Banned
All I can say is to the Hibs/Mids...

When Alb comes into your land dont fecking 'qq' because of your actions today. Obviously Albs have more players but why provoke them?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh the whine of payback ... who gives a fucking shit ... what came first the chicken or the egg ... its fucking irrelevant ...

Fucking hell all u retards must be pissing against the wind to be whining about this as its so new or unfair /cry me a fucking river !!

Ucallme

Banned
Ohh the whine of payback ... who gives a fucking shit ... what came first the chicken or the egg ... its fucking irrelevant ...

Fucking hell all u retards must be pissing against the wind to be whining about this as its so new or unfair /cry me a fucking river !!

Yeah but we all know if Albs attacked either Hib/Mid during the day on a week day or anytime tbh Mids/Hibs will be saying Albs ruining the game fact.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
All I can say is to the Hibs/Mids...

When Alb comes into your land dont fecking 'qq' because of your actions today. Obviously Albs have more players but why provoke them?

Amphrax/Arauddry

When Albs come into OUR lands as you Put it is when most population are asleep and main reasons why Hibs/Mids resort to this action is because of Provocation you Albs do at Stoopid O Clock in morning

But then again same old story like Pissing in the wind talking to an Alb about they Actions they find themselves very blinkered.

Soulja

P.S As for Post I believe you find it is against FH rules to report on a RR if it is taking place or if people are in the process of doing one :twak:as which this post has implied.

Ucallme

Banned
When Albs come into OUR lands as you Put it is when most population are asleep and main reasons why Hibs/Mids resort to this action is because of Provocation you Albs do at Stoopid O Clock in morning

But then again same old story like Pissing in the wind talking to an Alb about they Actions they find themselves very blinkered.

Soulja

P.S As for Post I believe you find it is against FH rules to report on a RR if it is taking place or if people are in the process of doing one :twak:as which this post has implied.

As far as I know Albs havn't attacked Mid/Hib late or early hours for ages?
Well not when I have played.

Amphrax/Arauddry

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, can alll you Albs leave irvr and just let mids have Beno Hibs have berk? we can release Ears for you? cause you all no mids and hibs don't zerg all that moves:puke:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
oh noes .... hibgard must of struk again :O shock horror :O get a clue faggot ....... albs are always the first to bitch when their ports get cut ... same on yada yada jibber jabba :twak:

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie

Amphrax/Arauddry

Ohh then it never happen since u werent online .. ffs .. more of this idiotic babbeling .. come on dudes u can't be this blond !

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Amphrax/Arauddry

ROFL you must of been on Holiday then what about Mids keep only just other day as I posted Blinkered Albs are only see what they want to see.

Soulja

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Oh look at that, now I get whined at by the people who were so jolly when I was defending them.

You're all just a bunch of hypocrits.

Sorry for saying so.

Calling me and Amphrax retarded for doing something like this when I've fucking defended your realm for so many years.

I can't believe how people act.

And I've never whined at mid or hib before, I'm the one who's been against some of the albion's actions and I've been whined at for that while I've been having mids and hibs clapping my way on FH, but I guess I see things more clear now.

I don't agree with what has been done today and I'm a player who plays fairly in my opinion.

You might not agree, but I see no fucking reason for you to think otherwise.

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Haha who cares ya muppet, i even got told my roaken is it? Im good looking. :)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
I aint defending what mids are doing cuz frankly i just dont know since im at work and just letting time pass until i'm off and on HOLIDAY .. yihaa ... but its the same old story .. i just dont understand how anybody can keep un whining about this wether its becourse of mids, hibs or albs ...

its a game .... flooded with out of control gamers doing all the stuff ingame they arent allowed to out of there mothers house ffs ...

Let it go .. have fun or log off .. and this isn't specifically pointed at u kinag

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
Mids cut port to Beno and Bold to stop any reinforcements to Berks (not that they needed to tbh) whilst Hibs were on Berks. Then saw both realms working together to take Berks.

Guess school got cancelled today due to flooding or someone scrimped enough dole money together to resub. Take your pick which.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
QQ more as the kids say it these days. :england:

Think it's just revenge for all the mindless camping and zerging you lot do. :p

Now ya actually have to run to the places where the fights are, isn't that fun? :wij:

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
stupid mids take beno:touch: -.- just let hibs have berk mid eras!! SO I CAN DING MY CHANTER RR 11L1!!::worthy:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
QQ more as the kids say it these days. :england:

Think it's just revenge for all the mindless camping and zerging you lot do. :p

Now ya actually have to run to the places where the fights are, isn't that fun? :wij:

Brad, have you seen me zerging the past years? Have you seen me camping places?

I'm always in hib cause there's where most of the fights I find are.

I don't zerg, I'm running solo on my damn Infiltrator even though I get zerged to pieces most of the time.

One more thing, just cause I dislike some people in midgard doesn't mean I'm going to fuck up the playtime for every living soul playing that realm.

Guess people can learn from that.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Brad, have you seen me zerging the past years? Have you seen me camping places?

I'm always in hib cause there's where most of the fights I find are.

I don't zerg, I'm running solo on my damn Infiltrator even though I get zerged to pieces most of the time.

One more thing, just cause I dislike some people in midgard doesn't mean I'm going to fuck up the playtime for every living soul playing that realm.

Guess people can learn from that.

let

your

subs

run

out

again

do

us

all

a

favour :touch:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Sean, I don't know who the fuck you are in game, but please just get lost as you're certainly not one I'd do a favor.

All you seem to be doing are postfarming with your nonsense in every single thread that's on this board.

Now, Foad etc. xD

(Ban inc? Wouldn't be surprised, seen people go with alot less ^^)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hibs and Mids were fighting then one mid hit door so we left him alone.

A very old saying

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

After we took we killed them and visa versa at berk t4

All in this game are hypocrits

It is a game about killing the enemy and you have a choice whether to do that or not.

Just play the way you want its what you pay your subs for

Right on!

The one who said Eul brings him to the limits skill wise has spoken!

Paper Ranger!

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom