Mids, aiming for an RR?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Sean, I don't know who the fuck you are in game, but please just get lost as you're certainly not one I'd do a favor.

All you seem to be doing are postfarming with your nonsense in every single thread that's on this board.

Now, Foad etc. xD

(Ban inc? Wouldn't be surprised, seen people go with alot less ^^)

tbh i wouldnt care if i got banned i would just become the new thugs (hi flintlock) its fun watching saddo's like you cry all day on an internet forum so tbh /cry more please :) it entertain me

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
don't worry guys.................
within the next 15 days you will be borred to read threads about albion zergs etc from the guys who zerg us now.....

Now for the mids helping hibs...........(NOOOO I DON'T Believe it!!!!)
Did u expecting anything else? The best thing that hibs can do without mids help is to raise 1-2 towers at 8:00 or stay near a keep and leech from other's death! :puke:

or albs run in a ZERG 70+albs meet 1 fg hibs open field and all the albs has become sheeps ? every encounter usually ends with that most albs eating grass and the hibs / mids go on ;)

HIBGARD SHALL LIVE FOREVER EH ?;)

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
weee more QQ and whine on FH...

when do albs come with the 1 fg zerg morning raid on mid? or hib? tell please tell me i want too know so i can be ready too kill you please tell me!!!! i need too know it!!!!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Tbh, leave the conspiracy theories at home.

Everytime mids do something you don't agree with you claim they're co-operating.

Are you 100% sure that the mids and hibs weren't fighting earlier, but you missed it? perhaps?

Doubt the GM would be wrong on that matter.

No conspiracy mate I was there, hibs were on doors and mids on the walls, sure plenty of others will verify that.

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
stupid mids take beno:touch: -.- just let hibs have berk mid eras!! SO I CAN DING MY CHANTER RR 11L1!!::worthy:

agree :worthy:

the problem is mids are not stuppid......they are idiots.....That's
different:twak:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
grats on killing rvr mids.. 6:28 PM and nothing to fight, at all!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
grats on killing rvr mids.. 6:28 PM and nothing to fight, at all!

Nothing to fight ??? go take you keeps back lol surely that is something to fight for OH WAIT it not 2 am in morning AHhh get it now YOU mean there people online that can fight and not guards ok got what you meant now.

Soulja

Ucallme

Banned
Nothing to fight ??? go take you keeps back lol surely that is something to fight for OH WAIT it not 2 am in morning AHhh get it now YOU mean there people online that can fight and not guards ok got what you meant now.

Soulja

Most of us get home from work and dont fancy spending all evening trying to take keeps/towers back, plus all the bloody boat rides to be zerged... fun...

Amphrax/Arauddry

aika

Can't get enough of FH

Soulja

Why would i want to take keeps back? I'm not interested in siege warfare.. I'm just looking for action on my inf

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Soulja, what's happened to you?

You weren't the person to generalise others, as you quit that a while ago.

You suddenly think everyones a muppet again?

If so, what made you change your mind?

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
He probably got fet up .. happens to all at some point reading thiese forums ...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Pretty much like me at this time isn't it?

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
The actual intention of todays events when they were started late morning/early afternoon was not to take beno and cut ports for albs. Atleast not for the initial few who discovered hibs were taking berk towers and then decided they could do with a hand from the mighty Bruiser-wielding mids.

Then there were some mids though who expressed severe anger against albion as a realm and decided they would take beno. These people got told several times in the bg than they were twats who should die irl of different painful diseases, yet they wanted to destroy irvr. Therefor so much happiness would spread if the accusements of realms as a whole would stop and instead focus the anger towards the few 5-8 ppl who imo aid to the downfall of the server as much as the ones who decide to take keeps in the middle of the night. :<

Edit: And lol @ the ones calling Roaken for help when they think they are being x-realmed.
WTB such GOA hotline.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
The actual intention of todays events when they were started late morning/early afternoon was not to take beno and cut ports for albs. Atleast not for the initial few who discovered hibs were taking berk towers and then decided they could do with a hand from the mighty Bruiser-wielding mids.

Then there were some mids though who expressed severe anger against albion as a realm and decided they would take beno. These people got told several times in the bg than they were twats who should die irl of different painful diseases, yet they wanted to destroy irvr. Therefor so much happiness would spread if the accusements of realms as a whole would stop and instead focus the anger towards the few 5-8 ppl who imo aid to the downfall of the server as much as the ones who decide to take keeps in the middle of the night. :<

Edit: And lol @ the ones calling Roaken for help when they think they are being x-realmed.
WTB such GOA hotline.

Thanks for letting us know.

Now that's the same shit which have happened to the albs for several years, yet people talk in general instead, like there's no individuals on this server.

Priz

Loyal Freddie
less QQ more retake of beno.. what diff does it make if you post a whajny frekking thread here at FH??? shuld we hibs/mids have sympathy for you and rel the keeps? (dont think so).. so why not grab your wpn's and staffs and try to take back whats yours?

zzzzz

Kinag

Part of the furniture
less QQ more retake of beno.. what diff does it make if you post a whajny frekking thread here at FH??? shuld we hibs/mids have sympathy for you and rel the keeps? (dont think so).. so why not grab your wpn's and staffs and try to take back whats yours?

zzzzz

No, but don't expect to get any sympathy back.

You reap what you sow etc.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Although i'm strongly against realms co-oping this thread is quite amusing :p more amusing to the point that albs are whining because they're losing keeps during the day when people are actually online ¬_¬ as apose to mids/hibs losing keeps at 4-5am when theres no one online.

HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Can we please for the love of god come up with something new..
Anything!

Talk about kittens or something!

As much as I enjoy reading the same thread every month it's getting slightly boring now. Just click on page 10 of the forum, read a random thread there and pretend it was posted today..

The horse is very much dead.. stop beating it already!

It wouldn't be so bad if it was different people every time, but don't you have better things to do than copy and paste your last reply into an identical thread very week?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
As much as I enjoy reading the same thread every month it's getting slightly boring now. Just click on page 10 of the forum, read a random thread there and pretend it was posted today.

Shall I start off a "baseline stun is op qq thread" or you going to do it? :p

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
If we was playing like intended we should all get as more keeps-towers as possible , BUT!!
since nobody will spread his free time over that crap , and ofc why should we? other than roleplaying there is no point in doing this... we should just let irvr and keep rps and action stable instead of breaking all the fun.

then again im talking about logic in freddyshouse? LOL!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Haha such comedy :D

Albs with Huge pop lose keeps in primetime and they whine :p

As for hibs helping mids take stuff .... err right ;)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
I've been playing alb a fair bit recently just messing about leveling a mincer and cleric and even going out in rvr at 40-45 on mincer now RR2l4 go me.

I know for a fact that during 8am to 1pm (my primetime albs have far less people active in RVR). the other day for example hibs had something like 25 people in NF albs had 7.

Anyway, lucky me I've got 4 days off so I'll wander round NF retaking the towers.

If I play during the day its about 3am in Europe, spent many many hours defending hib from the albs at that time, but as I'm playing alb atm I might take the party to mid/hib.

You get good rp's for raising towers :) I won't break Irvr ports, or Beno/Crauch etc but most others will be fair game, unless ofc hibs/mids extend Irvr to just twr/keep taking then I'll knock out Irvr.

Eble

But ofc as I don't have any mid chars, I'll defend whichever realm is being attacked by the mids, always got time for rp's.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty much like me at this time isn't it?

I hope not ... sometimes this game just feels abit to personal and at that point we all just need to sit down and breathin and relax abit have a cold one or something :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hardly blame mids for fucking about with albs port after albs been screwing porting non-stop for weeks.

How can you screw port for albs in their own realm anyhow, unless u take towers from every keep? Albs can get into action easy whatever, either directly from bold or taking the boat for like 1mins. Least hibs have port now after albs ben stopping hibs getting port for ages so now they can get some of their own medicine.

All this is prolly way out of date by now anyhow and bet the situation has already changed. :)

Everz

FH is my second home
So glad i rerolled, enjoy this craphole suckers :ninja:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
So glad i rerolled, enjoy this craphole suckers :ninja:

on german server adding and RA dumping is much worse .. but its great fun, cause you got loads of places to go in a duo or small grp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom