Looking for an old vid with certain soundtrack!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Hey folks,

I'm trying to find a video that used Assault on Magnus and some A perfect circle song in it. I think it had kippie/vf in it but I really don't remember. I asked in the vid thread ages ago but got no love.. anyone ? :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I would also like to get my hands on this and im pretty sure it was one of the Our Group videos

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
makes me wanna reactivate ;P yeah was either our grp or walking issues me finks , someone hook me up

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Hey folks,

I'm trying to find a video that used Assault on Magnus and some A perfect circle song in it. I think it had kippie/vf in it but I really don't remember. I asked in the vid thread ages ago but got no love.. anyone ? :)

Do you remember whether it was the English or German cluster? This makes looking for it easier ;)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I just found the video, but it's 320 MB large, so we'll have to find a solution somehow ;)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I was so happy when i found this i wee'd a little

Dailymotion - DAoC - Leviathan - une vidéo Gaming

I know for sure that I got this one on my HDD =) I also got their newer video and two versions of their tournament video (GOA tournament in special Thidranki).

Anyway, I'll be away for the whole weekend from now on, but I'll think about a solution to pass on the videos. Normally I have a good upload at university, so maybe I can upload it to megaupload or something like that then.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
well i would definitely appreciate it, id keep an eye on this thread, pry excal cluster only afaik

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Still waiting.. any news on that vid? :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I think one day I'll have to make a list of all my movies … does anyone know whether that is possible with "grep" or not? Or whether there is a command that can do it?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Thank you so much, really appreciate it. Been after this a while, loved the soundtrack and was a very 'how-to' guide on playing eld :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom