Infil spec for Thidranki

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
Im a returning player from EU and I wonder what is the best spec for a thid inf these days. I heard something about changes to env line?

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
If it helps for you you can use this focused on envenom and PA:

21 cs (PA)

19 stealth (capped with +5)

15 thrust (thrust spec gives u evade stun combo)

19 poison (plus +5 skill when applying poisons, gives last DD poison lvl 24)

5 dual wield (rest of spec pts)

and here is another spec focused on weapon skill:

10 cs (backstab 2)

19 st (capped with +5)

19 thrust (saracen gets more evade and weapon skill)

15 dual wield (plus +5 skill gives a fair chance to hit with both hands plus nice styles)

19 envenom (+5 gives last DD poison)

I personally would use this, but if you don't want to lose PA etc u can always use other specs

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for bumbing this, but do I really need slash or thrust? Can't I just boost DW and use CS styles? Points in CS will help on damage variance on CS styles, and DW will help me swing more offhand...

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Points in slash or thrust boost your base dmg and cut variance.

Even if you only use CS (higher gr than DW) then the slash/thrust points are their for base dmg variance and CS points boost style dmg.

This is the way that the Wyrd spec works (and relies on you not using your slash/thrust styles as then the style dmg would be god awful). Even Wyrd spec'ing relies upon your combined base weapon (so spec + imbue + rr) being at least level (preferably 1 point above) with your character level.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Or get more poison. Either 20+5 for the 25 DoT or 24+5 for the big ws/con debuff =)

Phibe

Loyal Freddie
id go for:
21 cs (pa is just too powerful on this small thid map = fast kills)
19 stealth
15 thrust,
17 env (you get the wsdebuff, not further cause dd poison often bugs in thid = making 12347135671246 damage in your combat window but no dmg effectively hits the target unfortunately)
and rest dw (=9dw iirc)

greetz :cheers:

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I'd like to point out that I have no idea over actual inf thid specs (or any bg spec for any class really). I was just explaining why you wanted points in slash or thrust and why they are needed.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I'd like to point out that I have no idea over actual inf thid specs (or any bg spec for any class really). I was just explaining why you wanted points in slash or thrust and why they are needed.

In thidranki pa+level 24 dd envenom = win against all soft targets and helps alot against all in a big way

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
Or get more poison. Either 20+5 for the 25 DoT or 24+5 for the big ws/con debuff =)

You can't use skills that are above characterlevel, and as I understand it, this applies to poisons as well.

Thanks for the input guys. I think Ill go 21 CS/19 Stealth/13 Thrust/9 DW/19 Env for max usage of points. Im not sure how much more offhand will swing compared to 5 DW though.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
You can't use skills that are above characterlevel, and as I understand it, this applies to poisons as well.

Thanks for the input guys. I think Ill go 21 CS/19 Stealth/13 Thrust/9 DW/19 Env for max usage of points. Im not sure how much more offhand will swing compared to 5 DW though.

That's wrong, you can't use poisons that exceed a certain level, which was put in to prevent tanks from using poison bots. But when you do it yourself, it works. My brother used the lvl 45 DoT poison in Molvik ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom