ITV.. WTF are you playing at?!!!

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by ilaya, Jul 3, 2007.

1. ilaya

ilaya Can't get enough of FH

its well known i hate ITV with a passion.. but tonight was just too far..

the took off Die Hard 2 and replaced it with Cliffhanger... WHY? because Glasgow airport caught on fire around the curtains a bit? good god.. i could understand if anyone was hurt except the fuckwits in the car.. but there wasnt.. so WHY OH WHY take it off the telly? spineless..

so anyways.. i put my tv guide on my telly.. oh Falling Down is on on ITV play... and about 10 mins int film im thinking wtf? bits missing here..

i press the guide button again.. Falling Down 23.00- 00.10... WHAT?!! 70 minutes? AND they cut all the best bits out like the Nazi shop owner etc.. only bits they left in was the golfers and all the cop stuff.

why cant ITV leave films alone? Remember Aliens and Die Hard when they first showed em? woopee freekin doo! and.. yippee ki ay.. kimo sabi!!

if they cant show films as they were meant o be they shouldnt be allowed to show em at all.

fuckwits! :twak:

2. Cadelin

Cadelin Part of the furniture

Free hat!

3. Congax

Congax Fledgling Freddie

What's ITV? Is it like Digital Television or just your average Joe TV Channel?

4. ilaya

ilaya Can't get enough of FH

ITV 1 is normal telly.. the Die Hard 2 thing.. the Falling down one was digital tho...

oh and btw.. ITV 2, another digital channel.. was showing Double Impact (jean claude van damme).. from 00.10 till 01.05.. 55 minutes?

5. Cirandi

Cirandi Fledgling Freddie

Prolly with all the fighting scenes cut out, only the "dialogue" and "drama" left haha

6. Carss

Carss Guest

Serves you right for not having it on DVD :p

But yeh annoying really, like i was watching Armageddon at home on TV one time, which i have on DVD but id lost it while moving house i was sure! (i found it at the back of a wardrobe about a mnth back though yay!) Anyway it was coming upto a part and i said this is funny this part..... AND IT NEVER CAME! they cut out the part were he said
    "I wanna name her Dottie after my wife."....

she smiles and looks happy as in the film they have been argueing a lot, if you have seen it its pretty funny :p anyway after she is all impressed he says

"She's a vicious life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape."

7. old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori FH is my second home

Aye, have to agree on this.

Any self respecting hetero has all of them on some form or another, preferably twice :D

8. leviathane

leviathane Part of the furniture

ye fcking sucked, even though Die hard 2 is the shit one it woulda been better that what i watched instead. Didn't watch Cliffhanger cos well it's shit.

9. Gamah

Gamah Banned

Cliffhanger has been on tv like 5 times in the last month.

10. Congax

Congax Fledgling Freddie

Fuck you, I hate Die Hard 1,2,3,4 and all them other movies with either Stallone, Van Damme or Scharwezennegger (or however you type those names!)

I'm not gay ffs :(

11. leviathane

leviathane Part of the furniture

yeas you are gay.

12. Dukat

Dukat Resident Freddy

:twak:

13. DocWolfe

DocWolfe Part of the furniture

[​IMG]

14. Shagrat

Shagrat I am a FH squatter

You might not be gay but you need medication.....don't like Die Hard, thats like not liking Blowjobs (getting them not giving them before you start)

15. Congax

Congax Fledgling Freddie

Honestly, the movies are just stupid. Can they be any more over the top? (Friends' Chandler impression!)

16. Syri

Syri Can't get enough of FH

grabbed the box set for a tenner in HMV the other day :)

bloody stupid move though changing the schedules for these things... i mean, it's not like die hard 2 is real... or set in Glasgow... but there's an airport in it so omg! it's linked!

17. Darksword

Darksword Can't get enough of FH

cliffhangers fucking awesome

18. Overdriven

Overdriven Not a sandwich

< Die Hard

19. Ormorof

Ormorof Resident Freddy

i noticed this, was very dissapointed, but i quite enjoyed cliffhanger and i do have the boxset anyway... so could have been worse :p