The madness at Twitter since Elon Musk took control

Embattle

FH is my second home
I don't even need to know much to know that the statements made in that tweet probably aren't about any scientific value.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They're being used to drive a pointless racial argument, but after reading what was quoted the outrage is about the fact that it's being used to drive that pointless argument whilst denying the essential truth of the situation.

So they're both 'wankers moaning on twitter'.

As is the whole point of the platform's existence.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
"According to research done by WaPo" - fucking LOL.

I thought Lorenz had been quiet recently - they've sent her down to the basement to click links on X and time them haven't they? 🤣
Well yeh. If you click on a NYTimes link it pauses for a few seconds. Not exactly tricky research. Same with FB.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be fair it could be a smart move. People can still read *whatever* but if their businesses want undelayed access to their sites in an effort to retain traffic levels driven from twatter maybe they'll have to rethink their advertising models.

Shots fired when they pulled adverts, so twatter is firing back.

Just business to business wankiness really.

Edit: Maybe they'll stop whining about "woke" issues and stop trying to push responsibility for what individuals say at the door of twitter.

Doubt it tho.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If I click a link on anything, there's about 5 seconds before I decide it's taking too long and go to something else. I think it's a smart move tbh. If you have a business and want to use Twitter to drive traffic to it, pay up. After all, you're earning money on advertising revenue in your article, so some of that should go to whoever directed viewers to it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Meanwhile, over at Elon's animal testing lab:
The tories rolled back protections on animal testing for cosmetics in 2019 I think.

Humans are despicable animals. If we want to fix our brains, then we should test on volunteer humans rather than sentient animal slaves that can't stand up for themselves. There's enough of us. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom