What game are you playing?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've been getting down with Dirt Rally given the upcoming Dirt Rally 2.0 release which looks tasty!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fallout 4
Got terminally bored after 12 hours.

About to get terminally bored with the free version of Assassin's Creed that I'm playing (not the newest one).

I'm coming round to the opinion that any game where I have to "go somewhere" to "do something" in a "real world" is fucking dull - because the real world is much more fun for that sort of stuff.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Diablo 2 LoD, Diablo 2 Median XL Sigma and Pokemon GO

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Outrun and San Francisco Rush 64 on phone emulator.

I occasionaly play my Enchanter on Uthgard...level 12.
What are you playing.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I've been getting down with Dirt Rally given the upcoming Dirt Rally 2.0 release which looks tasty!!
I'm looking forward to 2.0 much more since they finally announced that it'll support VR.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
World of Tanks, Hearts of Iron 4, Total War: Warhammer 2.
Recommend all of them :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
With all the childish behaviour on the forum, I would've thought there'd be a few more Fortnite players tbh...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Was messing around in the Dark Zone on The Division last night, really fun running around solo. 4 man groups just running by and waving which was new :) One lot even let me take a drop cache and helped at the heli-pad. Occasional bit of Warframe, currently leveling up a new 'Garuda' frame and Operator gear rank. Also, ready to go for Anthem later tonight (6pm GST ish).

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
With all the childish behaviour on the forum, I would've thought there'd be a few more Fortnite players tbh...
Even my son has stopped playing that shite. I never got into it or any of that genre tbh.

Embattle

FH is my second home

I've never played it and it didn't interest me in the slightest for some reason.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Apex Legends is taking up most of my gaming time at the minute.

Syri

FH is my second home
I've just gone back to Lord of the Rings Online. Not the newest of games, but still looks great at times, and some great story moments.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Astroneer, Oxygen not Included, Kerbal Space Program, Two Point Hospital.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
@CorNokZ since he had a kid

9rYVxqH.jpg

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Just got the platinum for God Of War on the PS4

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Anything I want to since I put up for sale a load of my TF2 items for silly money this week and some *cough* idiots *cough* people have been filling my wallet. What's good on Steam these days?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Anything I want to since I put up for sale a load of my TF2 items for silly money this week and some *cough* idiots *cough* people have been filling my wallet. What's good on Steam these days?
Quakeworld

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Metro Exodus was on steam but can be bought on another platform. Looks sooo good if you got some time to waste.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Metro Exodus was on steam but can be bought on another platform. Looks sooo good if you got some time to waste.

I wasn't a huge fan of the first two tbh. Also my free monies are sitting on Steam so that avoids my request :) It does look pretty though, I'll add it to the wishlist.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I wasn't a huge fan of the first two tbh. Also my free monies are sitting on Steam so that avoids my request :) It does look pretty though, I'll add it to the wishlist.

They're an acquired taste for sure, if you aren't too deep into horror/suspense/survival mix, which perhaps you aren't? This one apparently has open world exploration, so you could leave your underwear non-soiled and take a breather!

Oh. A game popped up perhaps worth looking at: Eastshade. Looks pretty as f*ck! What is it? Have no clue.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Assassins creed: Odyssey. Can highly recommend it, never liked the previous AC games. This one is so much more rpg then anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom