Im going to take a dump

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmmm depends on how much you ate recently / quality of pipe laid and consistency..

please let us know how it turned out...

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
A multi flusher? The only type that makes me think of is the - it's so watery, it takes lots of flushes to get the water clear/blue again variety. I read about it once.

What's your version? A concrete cable?

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
A multi flusher? The only type that makes me think of is the - it's so watery, it takes lots of flushes to get the water clear/blue again variety. I read about it once.

What's your version? A concrete cable?

pretty much, one of those logs that simply refuse to go down or are too big to get round the u-bend, I know some of u europeans have some strange setups for shitters, like the austrians with their special LEDGE of shit toilets, so you may of not experienced the horror of unflushable turds

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That ledge is a remnant of the days where people would observe their cables for blood and other nasty things.

Why on earth they still have them is beyond me.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
HerculesPluto said:
pretty much, one of those logs that simply refuse to go down or are too big to get round the u-bend, I know some of u europeans have some strange setups for shitters, like the austrians with their special LEDGE of shit toilets, so you may of not experienced the horror of unflushable turds

When I was in Austria I shat on that ledge you speak of.....and it wasn't pretty :( Worst invention ever imo.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Porta-potties are even worse! I still have nightmares about the things I saw when I was at a campsite in Windsor last year. Oh the horror! The smells! The sights!

~huddles into a ball and cries~

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
apparantly there are toilets in London that only come out at night :x

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
What does any of this have to do with George Michael anyways?

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Porta-potties are even worse! I still have nightmares about the things I saw when I was at a campsite in Windsor last year. Oh the horror! The smells! The sights!

~huddles into a ball and cries~

lol

They had one of those at a paintball site i went to few years ago, the shock and horror i witnessed made me simply unload in the woods, lots of flies around me for the rest of the day but at least i didnt have to use the blue tub of doom.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing beats the Stealth Turd!

Invest 30 minutes and snap one off that you figure weights more then the average newborn baby, go to admire your handiwork with a well deserved glance down at the bowl and there is nothing there!

Anticlimax just doesnt cover it :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Tallen said:
Nothing beats the Stealth Turd!

Invest 30 minutes and snap one off that you figure weights more then the average newborn baby, go to admire your handiwork with a well deserved glance down at the bowl and there is nothing there!

Anticlimax just doesnt cover it :)

agreed! lost effort, time wasted, expectations crushed, dream flushed down the toilet, sore ass - that only covers one tiny itty bit of it :<

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Portaloos can be very funny if used in the correct way. I used to be in the army and we had a very irritating 2LT who though at the tender age of 18 that he knew all there was to know. Big mistake, late one night when he went for his usual trip to his "office" we were laying in wait. As soon as the door shut we had the toughest ratchet strap we could find and sealed him in. Then, with the combined effort of about 6 of us, we tipped the loo over and pushed it down the hill. The sound of vomit/screaming was a sound to behold. When we finally cut the strap to let him out (about 10 mins later) he was a changed man. No longer did he act like the big tough guy, but more of a please don't hurt me again type of guy. ((o: ...God, i miss those days !!! :drink:

And, i have had a few multi-flushes myself. They are the monsters that actually try to climb up the side of the toilet bowl to get you !!!..takes a few good hits with the toilet brush to get it moving again :eek6:

Also, with the shelf...at least you dont get splashback..it's like taking a dump into a river.

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
Portaloos can be very funny if used in the correct way. I used to be in the army and we had a very irritating 2LT who though at the tender age of 18 that he knew all there was to know. Big mistake, late one night when he went for his usual trip to his "office" we were laying in wait. As soon as the door shut we had the toughest ratchet strap we could find and sealed him in. Then, with the combined effort of about 6 of us, we tipped the loo over and pushed it down the hill. The sound of vomit/screaming was a sound to behold. When we finally cut the strap to let him out (about 10 mins later) he was a changed man. No longer did he act like the big tough guy, but more of a please don't hurt me again type of guy. ((o: ...God, i miss those days !!! :drink:

And, i have had a few multi-flushes myself. They are the monsters that actually try to climb up the side of the toilet bowl to get you !!!..takes a few good hits with the toilet brush to get it moving again :eek6:

Also, with the shelf...at least you dont get splashback..it's like taking a dump into a river.

hehe excellent story, and interesting theory on the ledge shitters.

the monsters that almost reach the seat are the scary ones

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I know this is the Off-Topic forum, but... :D
and Heath... Ow My God! lol

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I had the best poo ever yesterday.

It was, seriously, *eight inches long* - at least. Took a lot of prodding to get that one flushed down the pipe, I can tell you.

I am the daddeh.

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
what did you prod with? ive used all manner of things, from coat hangers to bits of wood found in the garden, even a christmas tree foot during one desperate struggle, the funny thing is removing the evidence, threw a few prodding devices out the window hehe, better than trapsing thru the house with a stick covered in shit

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
Toilet brushes have always annoyed me, the bristles just end up caked in shit if you try to break up a solid unflushable log, they should have a prodding device in between the bristles

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I used two cottonbuds.

A swift flick of the wrist usually sinks most poos enough so that they catch the current and go under.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
i have to say, i'm not the biggest fan of shit, more often then not i dont get long 1's i get wide 1's, those are nice to look at and everything, but brings a tear to my eye :( not all shit stories have a happy ending

vintervargen

Banned
hahahahahahahhahahahah hahahahhahhaah haahahahahahhaah ahahahhahhahhhah

and people say the 'fao goa gms' is the best thread eh ;D

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
used to be a guy in my school who had a great-big turd in his pencil case.. and he would threaten the younger kids that he would shove it in their faces if they didnt give them their dinner money..

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
used to be a guy in my school who had a great-big turd in his pencil case.. and he would threaten the younger kids that he would shove it in their faces if they didnt give them their dinner money..

Another true confession of the hammer-wielding-luri-kind ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom