Israel/Palestine (Conflict to more Conflicts)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
One of my sisters has been watching it, she likes it. I've yet to take a looksy.
Still don't know if @JBP| has put this in the wrong thread, or if he's just being such an edge lord that he's completely un-understandable :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, since we started bombing them they've gone from attacking ships mostly connected with Israel in some way to US & UK ships.

And our bombs, predictably, are doing fuck all.

Aren't we glad we've got that genuis Cameron back eh? :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

More than 800 serving officials in the US and Europe have signed a statement warning that their own governments' policies on the Israel-Gaza war could amount to "grave violations of international law"

What's really different here is we're not failing to prevent something, we're actively complicit

No other action we've taken during my lifetime has made me dislike my own country more :(

One retired US ambassador told the BBC that the coordination by dissenting civil servants in multiple governments was unprecedented.
"It's unique in my experience watching foreign policy in the last 40 years," said Robert Ford, a former American ambassador to Algeria and Syria.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oooh. And now the US has bombed more than 86 targets in Iraq and Syria.

Sooner this gets nipped in the bud the better.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah. The estimates to restore gaza to it's current GDP (2022 levels) post any "reconstruction" is 2092.

Seventy years to reverse the devestation wrecked upon a people by us and our allies.

We disgust me. :eek:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
As long as Hamas gets what it wants (a rampaging Israel killing lots of Palestinias) and the nutters in Israels government get what they want (free reign to wipe out Gaza) i dont see how a ceasefire is going to last

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We really should have a thread called "United Kingdom Corrupt Twattery".

Subservient to the Israel lobby. But then that's what you get when you have a confirmed zionist as the head of the labour party.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Israel deliberately starving Gazans, shooting up aid trucks, destroying small fishing boats, greenhouses and orchards.

70% of under 5's have had diahrrea in the past two weeks, conpared to 3% in 2022.

One in six under two's acutely malnourished or wasting.

Given the passage of time and the conditions on the ground - does anyone disagree that we should be pushing for an immediate and permanent ceasefire, regardless of Israel's 'stated' objectives?

@Wij?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
UK and American doctors:

The IDF are systematically targeting healthcare facilities, healthcare personnel .. dismantling the whole healthcare system.

It’s not just about targeting the buildings, it’s about systematically destroying the infrastructure of the hospitals. Destroying the oxygen tanks .. deliberately destroying the CT scanners..

:eek:

Someone posed this the other day: "If the holocaust was happening again what would you do? Well now you have your answer: nothing."

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

...they were brought in a couple of hours ago. They had sniper shots to the brain. They were seven or eight years old...They were not able to talk, paraplegic. They were literally lying down as vegetables on those beds. They were not the only ones. I saw even small children with direct sniper shot wounds to the head as well as in the chest. They were not combatants, they were small children

Just in case anyone forgets who we're still selling munitions to, and who both our leaders staunchly (and in the case of Starmer ideologically) support.

Amongst other things, we sell Israel ammunition. So they could be British-made bullets in the brains of those babies.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Aid Agencies: "Blockade the land crossings? We'll create ports and bring in aid from the sea to feed the starving"

Israel: "We'll see about that"

Aid agencies: /turn ships around.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The saddest is a total lack of surprise :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Netanyahu. A PM who is "on trial" for corruption, responsible for possible war crimes, in charge of a country at war, with hundreds of nuclear weapons at his disposal. The guy needs to go. Madness.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's not about him. Though we will make it be.

But it's not about him at all.

Embattle

FH is my second home
So Iran has finally launched some drones towards Isreal.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So Iran has finally launched some drones towards Isreal.

Missiles too apparently. Wouldn't have been "that" bad if it was just drones, missiles too though? massive escalation. I reckon Iran is inches away from getting Team America knocking on its door.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Their press release basically saying "Cool we're done now" was an interesting choice.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Their press release basically saying "Cool we're done now" was an interesting choice.
I kind of took it to mean the attack wasn't a serious assault, they knew it would not have much, if any, effect. More like it was intended as PR for inside their own country. They had to be seen to do something after Israel buttfucked two of their generals.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I kind of took it to mean the attack wasn't a serious assault, they knew it would not have much, if any, effect. More like it was intended as PR for inside their own country. They had to be seen to do something after Israel buttfucked two of their generals.

Also seems they warned several countries in advance so chance Israel didn't know it was coming was slim

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Missiles too apparently. Wouldn't have been "that" bad if it was just drones, missiles too though? massive escalation. I reckon Iran is inches away from getting Team America knocking on its door.
Not really. They knew that the drones'd get shot down. If Israel didn't want to prompt a response they wouldn't have bombed the Iranian consulate.

Unfortunately, the current result is we're talking about Iran rather than the murderous gang-rape of Israeli children that Israel is carrying out in Gaza.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What I will say, is that Tehran's statement is to say they consider their retaliation to the Israeli strike the end of it.

But it's Israel's desire to further a conflict and to drag us into it if they at all can.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom