Gratz albs!!!

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck off you wannabe elitist prick, go group with AE more.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
I think you should read your own signature and give it a second thought.

I don't really know who you are in game and it doesn't really matter since the retardness coming out of your face on FH is my point of interest right now but let me say to you that the last time I ran with 7 of the better CM players (I was on Sorc) we had no trouble beating the crap out of everything including a PUG'ed TC which at least I consider hard opponents at times as we almost never managed to get them with Link Dead.

Further than that, you should know that RR != skill.

So having 2 groups helped vs a PuG? Good for you. :clap:

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
That writing and your ego is the only big thing about you!:clap:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Btw, are you the same Cornokz I helped power level all those years ago in Shadowlords Society?

lol, sorry I missread the two posts and thought you were bickering about how the exact saying was :D

Yeah this it's me

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
The amount of stupidity in these threads is staggering..

Taking a relic at 4pm is just fine while a large part of the server is at work but taking it at 2am when a large part of the server is sleeping is lame..

I'd need 2 weeks notice according to my contract to be home at 4pm on a weekday. I'd need to be a bit blurry at work the following day to be online at 2am. The late night is actually the raid most people could attend if they really cared!

Primetime on the server has always been about 6pm to 10pm. ANY relic raid outside this time is outside primetime.. There might be varying degrees of lameness but all you've proved in these threads in the last 2 days is that when hibs attacked outside primetime the albs hung around and made it tricky for them and when the albs attack outside primetime the mids and hibs think fuck this and log off. Guess your all happy to attack but can't be bothered with defending.. Just admit that and stop blaming it on everyone else already!
Funny that none of the hib population could possibly stay up until 2am ever, it's unthinkable.. yet they don't seem to have to attend work in the morning since most jobs wouldn't let you get home for a raid that finished at 4pm (with 4 or 5 failed attempts).. Or do 80% of the DAoC population work none standard hours.. Guess we need a poll to find out exactly what all these magical start at 6am finish at lunchtime jobs actually are everyone is now doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom