Gratz Albs

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
yep was nice fights not that we killed maney we had randoms in the grp and was only 7 of us then grave took a huff so was only 6 in the end :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
yep was nice fights not that we killed maney we had randoms in the grp and was only 7 of us then grave took a huff so was only 6 in the end :)

jaja just stop taking ports you mofo how the hell we gonna fight you if we have to run from FS? :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
jaja just stop taking ports you mofo how the hell we gonna fight you if we have to run from FS? :D

Now you know how it Feels when Kzn does it when in Hib.

Pisses people off don't it :D

If you lot stop doing it then we stop it called tit for tat.

Soulja

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
scrub that I don't think i will resub, seems still far too much anger and hate going on here :)

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
Now you know how it Feels when Kzn does it when in Hib.

Pisses people off don't it :D

If you lot stop doing it then we stop it called tit for tat.

Soulja

ye its kinda addictive once u start u jst cant stop ....

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved

lol u guys cut our port 1st and then u guys killed mids port so u didnt have anyone to fight when we logged

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol u guys cut our port 1st and then u guys killed mids port so u didnt have anyone to fight when we logged

you added on us at bold bridge when we were fighting the mids so i guess crimes dont get unpunished :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
tuthmes! tomorrow I'm having a day off work, so gonna be on all evening ^^ I expect some more champ/warden roxage or even maybe some grp action :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll renew tomorrow morning! Setting the alarm clock to 8am and I'll get right on with defending in the name of King Arthur! :D

See you at 9am(updates etc) aika for some fun?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
... When are you getting up? :<

Go to bed NOW and I'll meet you at beno @ around 10am? :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
scrub that I don't think i will resub, seems still far too much anger and hate going on here :)

It's the very thing that makes it interesting - old grudges, old enemies, forum confrontations taken in game.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
you added on us at bold bridge when we were fighting the mids so i guess crimes dont get unpunished :D

we follow the bard and it was some random lol if we dont do what bard want we will have the porblem of an other bard not wanting to grp with us and wont get a grp out

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yes lets complain about adding on Dyvet.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
we follow the bard and it was some random lol if we dont do what bard want we will have the porblem of an other bard not wanting to grp with us and wont get a grp out

Pffft then pl me a bard :D im more then qualified to lead you all to DoOOmmm! :D

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
yes lets complain about adding on Dyvet.

I agree. Ffs NFD, will you stop adding on all the fg vs fg fights? I know you are low realm rank and have just started running your GG, but theres no need to add when the FGs are trying to run away from the zerg area.

OLD TIMES :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I agree. Ffs NFD, will you stop adding on all the fg vs fg fights? I know you are low realm rank and have just started running your GG, but theres no need to add when the FGs are trying to run away from the zerg area.

OLD TIMES :D

Ahh kicking me from #prydwen.rvr - old times indeed, those were the days - its the sort of stuff that keeps me coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom