Gratz albs!!!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Ardorin is priceless though, perma overextended in fg fights and insta DT in 1v1's, grats !

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
jaysus are u for real? I've been playing my warden, champ, ment, chanter since 2002 u noob, will u ever get a bloody life and stop making a tit of yerself

So? i play since october 2002 aswell. So put the noob were the sun doesn´t shine mmmkay?
The only tit here is you making clueless posts based on your opinions.
Started out in hib then changed to alb when SI was launched 3/4 months later.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
who is Mulvad? :( had DA emblem i think, left him before fighting a valk and now he is evil to me :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
How can you see if im online or not if your not playing? Another clueless guess?

U really are hopeless .. reading comprehension is a must before starting to post ya know.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
So? i play since october 2002 aswell. So put the noob were the sun doesn´t shine mmmkay?
The only tit here is you making clueless posts based on your opinions.

There are actually people who learned to play, the fact u play from October 2002 and still being a noob doesn't surprise me a bit.
Trolling is an art, u need to refresh your funny statements cause they aren't really at an University level, more at starter school ones -.-
As for the last statement it really explains lot of yourselves ^^

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Another successful relic raid!!!!!!!!! :)

;( i think u guys on Dyvet gonna have this problem solved when 1.90 go´s live on EU server´s (or its not gonna be that easy to take keep's with no player defense)

for what i have seen in Pendragon it's very hard for a single fg to take a claimed lvl 10 keep, 6 purp guard's guarding the keep capt with insane dmg (700+ dmg)

even if u pull the guards runing around the keep to oil on a tower and expect them to stay outside u need to be extra carefull cause they now follow u inside and easy aggro your healer/druid/cleric rofl

u can also climb tower's to oil point. (only class that have this ability)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
There are actually people who learned to play, the fact u play from October 2002 and still being a noob doesn't surprise me a bit.
Trolling is an art, u need to refresh your funny statements cause they aren't really at an University level, more at starter school ones -.-
As for the last statement it really explains lot of yourselves ^^

ahahah your so funny Gahn....no actually you´re an idiot.
I know my statments are very low but i had to drop down some levels so you can understand. yes i know you will beat me by experience but i have still have hope.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
;( i think u guys on Dyvet gonna have this problem solved when 1.90 go´s live on EU server´s (or its not gonna be that easy to take keep's with no player defense)

for what i have seen in Pendragon it's very hard for a single fg to take a claimed lvl 10 keep, 6 purp guard's guarding the keep capt with insane dmg (700+ dmg)

even if u pull the guards runing around the keep to oil on a tower and expect them to stay outside u need to be extra carefull cause they now follow u inside and easy aggro your healer/druid/cleric rofl

u can also climb tower's to oil point. (only class that have this ability)

Epa já não te via à alguns tempos :) ainda estás decidido a ficar nos serv. US?

- English -

Resident Freddy
dont think ive ever lost to cm when ive been in a fg on hib... I basically solo'd their grp the other day.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Another Alb AC thread How boring.

Be nice to see Albs get some balls and do a raid against players instead of guards.

Oh well gratz Albs on another succesfull RR hope them guards didn't wear durability on you clothing down to much /yawn.

Soulja

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I know my statments are very low but i had to drop down some levels so you can understand. yes i know you will beat me by experience but i have still have hope.

I think Gahn might have been using irony saying that as he hadn't seen you online therefore you couldn't have been online as this was exactly the line you'd taken with Jupiter. Gahn is funny (for an Italian Arnie impressionist).

As I've been grouping with Jups over the last 2 months on a regular basis & seen him around when not grouped with him I'd say that you obviously either weren't online or you just didn't run into him. For you to state that he wasn't there makes me think that that you're a tad ego-centric. I haven't seen you either but that doesn't mean you've ceased to exist.

{edit} judging by the usual (sub)standard of FH whine I feel that what I should actualy have said is:
"Your Mum"
"Your Face"
"My Dad's bigger than your Dad & he's going to come round & beat you all up"

Feel free to use these to respond to if you cba to read a paragraph or cannot understand what it is I've said.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
if a branch falls in a forest and no one sees or hears its fall, did it really fall?

:)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
im being serious... their wizards suck.

If that was directed at me well i 3 nuked you some days ago and should have 2 nuked you but you must have +400 hits in template ahah.
Or yet 2 days ago my ickle rr3 scout got your ranger rr6 aswell. I remember quite well cause it was the 1rst time you didnt have Reyes or Taggers behind you to help you.

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Resorting to personal offence as usual eh? The real problem is that u'd need to grow some levels to understand the majority of things written here, but u fail miserably, and that's the shocking part :eek2:

- English -

Resident Freddy
If that was directed at me well i 3 nuked you some days ago and should have 2 nuked you but you must have +400 hits in template ahah.
Or yet 2 days ago my ickle rr3 scout got your ranger rr6 aswell. I remember quite well cause it was the 1rst time you didnt have Reyes or Taggers behind you to help you.

So you laugh at me for having decent template lol, proves what a retard you are. Dont make me recall how many times ive killed you and your group.

Cant remember the scout thing, although Ill happily duel you, since it was absoulte bollocks u killed me solo. Scouts under rr5 are peices of cake.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
TBH you got to feel sorry for Albion realm when people like Kuntix and CM are part of them.

It can't be fun knowing that while playing that realm they never feel part of anything like Relic Raiding it must be as boring as hell to go RvR run as a zerg/camp tower or bridge rinse and repeat and never be part of anything else.

Can only think these people believe they griefing Hibs/Mids when in reality they must piss off they own realm.

Well hope having power relic bring more RP's to me as more mage classes will be out.

Soulja

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
So you took a relic in the middle of the night when you could have been sleeping eventhough it was boring?

Good job

Yea .. i could have.. but most people wo have been working for 8-9-10 hours, arent able to go straight to sleep.. not even we, that have different work schedules than the average worktime..
So im.. and more uses the game at that time of the day, to clear the mind a bit and have fun ofc.. before finding a bed.

( and i wasnt that boring .. ts with those guys are always great .. the boring part was that it was easy to take the keep )

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
( the boring part was that it was easy to take the keep )

And I suppose the rest of you realm mates in albion were so delighted in being part of such a fantastic raid and getting so bored to take a keep with limited defenders in tbh if you wanted fun maybe you should of tried it when people were online.

But then again born with no balls seems to fit the albion Realm.

Same shit different day with alb.

Soulja

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja what don't you get? If they have to sleep/work at the time others are on, then they can hardly try a RR can they... Instead of filling your threads with generic, mostly irrelevant whine, try being at least more entertaining. Failing that, you could always stfu. :<

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja what don't you get? If they have to sleep/work at the time others are on, then they can hardly try a RR can they... Instead of filling your threads with generic, mostly irrelevant whine, try being at least more entertaining. Failing that, you could always stfu. :<

No it a Forum I am entitled to my POV ??

If you don't like it then STFU

MY POV over with that ok with you tosser

Soulja

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Well your POV is that of a retarded llama. You keep repeating the same fucking shit, which is 99% bollocks. Surely you have to be joking with some of the stuff you come out with?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well your POV is that of a retarded llama. You keep repeating the same fucking shit, which is 99% bollocks. Surely you have to be joking with some of the stuff you come out with?

No which part you find is bollocks only joke so far is you trying to wind me up ?

Now is this more entertaining for you if it isn't feel free to pm me with anymore of you wise cracks.

Soulja

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
And I suppose the rest of you realm mates in albion were so delighted in being part of such a fantastic raid and getting so bored to take a keep with limited defenders in tbh if you wanted fun maybe you should of tried it when people were online.

But then again born with no balls seems to fit the albion Realm.

Same shit different day with alb.

Soulja

whats the difference dude ?

a few Albs taking a keep with a few defenders... and an Alb Zerg taking a keep with a defender zerg inside..

guess what is most difficult ?

( if you miss the relic that much ... log in and start hitting at Bold door instead of whining here )

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
guess what is most difficult ?

( if you miss the relic that much ... log in and start hitting at Bold door instead of whining here )

there you go what is most difficult you now proved the point that all albions Relic Raids have been put down to they don't like the challenge.

Well Hibs/Mids made these challenges at primetimes but it seems you wimp out to try it at a resonable hour gratz m8.

If you don't like the challenges m8 against other realms why you play this game ???

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom