Albs = Gimps

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Thought I make a new post for Sorin and Bufferer to vent they rage.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
soul = attention seeker

nuff said

Cheers Faglim :p knew this kind of Post would bring you out from under that stone of you'rs.

Nice to see I am held in such high esteem by you good self ROFL.

Soulja

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
word on the street is u went relic raiding again, hows life as the new kzn ?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
word on the street is u went relic raiding again, hows life as the new kzn ?

Kzn ? If I was Kzn I'd only play in early hours when no 1 was on.

As for Relic we learnt a lot from you Faglim m8 with you Alb expertise in bringing Relic Raiding to Hib :clap:

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Haha, now that is the end that Dyvet deserved: a bunch of dyslexic Hib zergers making pwn posts after they took a relic.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
Kzn ? If I was Kzn I'd only play in early hours when no 1 was on.

As for Relic we learnt a lot from you Faglim m8 with you Alb expertise in bringing Relic Raiding to Hib :clap:

Soulja

doesnt matter what time it is these days no1s ever on, so gj mate! CONGRATS ON THE PRIME TIME RAID!

any1 else think this guys a socially deprived fuckwit of life other than me lol :eek:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
doesnt matter what time it is these days no1s ever on, so gj mate! CONGRATS ON THE PRIME TIME RAID!

any1 else think this guys a socially deprived fuckwit of life other than me lol :eek:

Had to rep you MEGA MEIGHT lol for being so caring TY MEIGHT

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Haha, now that is the end that Dyvet deserved: a bunch of dyslexic Hib zergers making pwn posts after they took a relic.
I know that it is only Soulja, but his lap dogs are near, sniffing shit... .[/QUOTE]

i wasnt going to post but since i'm the only one with dyslexia it's got to be about me lol and it wasnt relic it was relic's think about what ur saying before posting was more albs out tonight then there has been for weeks was even 55 accounts online

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Keep on dreaming. There might have been a little jump in the alb population today, but that was nothing compared to the jump in the hib population.
You had 26 hibs online 01.30 CET, Albs had 9.

Nothing changes the fact that there's been alot more hibs online the last few days than albs.

No-one have ever proved that taking relics, keeps and towers will bring out people. The exact opposite have been proved many times tho.
Not only by former players, but also by yourselfs.

Which makes me think that your goal is not even to bring out people, but more to make them go away and never come back.
"Also known as grief play"

So you see that your "trick" to bring out more players is nothing more but an EPIC FAILURE. Gratz!

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Keep on dreaming. There might have been a little jump in the alb population today, but that was nothing compared to the jump in the hib population.
You had 26 hibs online 01.30 CET, Albs had 9.

Nothing changes the fact that there's been alot more hibs online the last few days than albs.

No-one have ever proved that taking relics, keeps and towers will bring out people. The exact opposite have been proved many times tho.
Not only by former players, but also by yourselfs.

Which makes me think that your goal is not even to bring out people, but more to make them go away and never come back.
"Also known as grief play"

So you see that your "trick" to bring out more players is nothing more but an EPIC FAILURE. Gratz!

lol never seen 26 hibs online and we took the keeps with 1fg relic was took by our 1fg and a grp with 4buffbots in it and some other chars played by the 1st grp was only 10 acctive players with us and for the hib pop goign up it's cos alot of alb seem to be rerolling :(

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
lol never seen 26 hibs online and we took the keeps with 1fg relic was took by our 1fg and a grp with 4buffbots in it and some other chars played by the 1st grp was only 10 acctive players with us and for the hib pop goign up it's cos alot of alb seem to be rerolling :(

reroll mid then.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i aint rerolling lol put alot of work in to my chars it aint my prob if ppl reroll

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
well, at least you're all having fun judging from all the "ROFL":s and "LOL":s in this thread.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
i wasnt going to post but since i'm the only one with dyslexia it's got to be about me lol and it wasnt relic it was relic's think about what ur saying before posting was more albs out tonight then there has been for weeks was even 55 accounts online

55 whole accounts??? My my what a thriving & well populated server you've just managed to beat.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol genedril what ya going on about ? ya cant beat a server it's a never ending game and
lol was more rvr today then there has been for weeks. The last 2 days have been fun and we have NFD to thank for the fun today :) they released SURS keep on hib to take it on alb chars

Gahn

Resident Freddy
beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Okay dudes!!!!

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
lol genedril what ya going on about ? ya cant beat a server it's a never ending game and
lol was more rvr today then there has been for weeks. The last 2 days have been fun and we have NFD to thank for the fun today :) they released SURS keep on hib to take it on alb chars

Not NFD as a whole.

Someone took it upon themselves to log their alb toon to whine about their loss of plats they spent on repairs to that keep though, so it was a pretty thankless action.
Thanks for logging the archer zerg in though to counter, hope your dragon raid wasnt whacked off course.

By the way is roaken still CM or have they abandoned english server completely? I'd like them to look into the keep system as it is currently. Tis a bastard to kick start action when all you got to face is Level 10 Keeps of doom.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
By the way is roaken still CM or have they abandoned english server completely? I'd like them to look into the keep system as it is currently. Tis a bastard to kick start action when all you got to face is Level 10 Keeps of doom.

A certain rr11 NFD mentalist warned us about this!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Another master mind move by Mythic/GoA. And since a couple of millions players will be playing Warhammer, everything will be better. Including the whines which are a shadow of the past.

But since you have nothing to do, get LGMs in Siegecrafting :p.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

abandoned some months ago afaik

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom