Gratz Albs

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Just logged on Hib Excal to see all keeps taken apart from scath/ail..

I hope you are happy as you have now won DAOC!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Do we really need another thread about this?
It's nothing new, just move on and reroll on another server that isn't dominated by morons. :p

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Do we really need another thread about this?
It's nothing new, just move on and reroll on another server that isn't dominated by morons. :p

Same goes for you m8 .. no need to repeat your decission .. you do as you like let others do what they like imo :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol, some people are stupid beyond redemption.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Nah they just wanted to get some action lol guys.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
yet no1 considers the fact, that they have nothing to kill. and thus get bored..
and thus take towers/keeps..
:')

Punishment

Resident Freddy
My 2 EU acc's are closed as of last night ... Yay :D

Still 220,000 rps short of RR10 on my Sexor Elph ... But thats life , i did however have some fun yesterday grouped with bot abusing di3+ml10 group stealth under bridges :p

At one stage i was afk on vent and came back to see 4000 damage done to my nightshade and then after that damage suddenly stopped ... i can just imagine the 2 albs popping my shade out of stealth and thinking ... ''Aha its a Decepticon , Rp's inc ... 1 minute later , OMG it wont die lets leg it before he comes back from afk .... eeek''

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Ye I care I do:p /YELLS CHARGE voice in the back ground wtf is he talking about feek all to charge:eek7:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the best US clustre to go to??

When i get back from the states i fancy giving it a go properly.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Mid/merlin is great :)

Dunno about the Lancelot cluster that Septina and the rest are playing, but it seems like all servers have quite nice pop 24/7

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Yes! , we are happy. hi2u2!

pointless thread ....

ibtl...

ROFL And this from same Albs LETS SAVE DYVET and not log in rofl what a wanker thank fuck I left enjoying it on Mid/Merlin been there 4 days and my sm is 45 already.

Please repost back on here OH Fuck there no 1 to get RP on laters m8 hee hee.Enjoy you Assasin missions as it seems you fucked up all you guard missions.

Soulja

Thadius

Part of the furniture
US ACTIVE
Lacz - 3X Wiz [ For The Realm ] Caerleon
Lacke - 3X Sorc [ Bloodseekers ] Merlin

lal

So? I know what he means, Im an Alb on Dyvet. The attitude of guilds like CM make me never want to be associated with Alb again :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well I logged in to Hib just before I left for work at 17:20 in total there was 15 Hibs online 6 lvl 50;s

Albs Claimed Crauch and hold Nged it seems Albs want to show the rest of people playing Dyvet they need to look elsewhere to play :(

This is reason so many people have left this server.Well hope these people like CM/DA now realise what they actions have caused.

Have Fun Albs :kissit:

Soulja

Boomling

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i hope cm will like the action tonight they can take all the keep they want, but soon all will be red then there is nothing to do, no guards nothing at all. and mids and hibs have left for other servers. So i hope mids do nothing to retake

Albs dont want to fight in rvr they just want to take towers they always kill instant ports and i just dont get that is fun.

I just dont get why they not listen at all to what peeps saying on fh instead of just continue with destroying the last moral in mid and hibs because they always attack at night when all peeps sleep and therefor we cant defend.

if we take back the towers at day cm just have more to do and get more rps on taking towers at night, but i think i will go pveing or maybe do like the rest find other server to play on and i know cm will not follow they simple dont have the skill to fight at normal time on a us server.

I hope the albs are angry on cm to because there accounts will be wordless when there is no 1 to fight and all they 50 s on prydwen/excal is a waste of time.

/Ling

Sry my spelling but i tryed my best

Nibble

Part of the furniture
yer im leveling albs on US as a side project, my main is Mid, but i meant the albs on Dyvet.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
what? no CM whine thread? oh wait /who Custodia
1 - Kinetic on caerwent...

Guess all that bitching at CM was for nothing

Punishment

Resident Freddy
what? no CM whine thread? oh wait /who Custodia
1 - Kinetic on caerwent...

Guess all that bitching at CM was for nothing

Yea i know ... still abit early eh ? Might be a fullgroup still online , best not to take chances etc ;)

Right_Eye

Banned
yeh hes the look out, as soon as less than 5 on /stats rp then he rings them all up and tells them to log in quick because its time to win daoc \o/ :worthy: :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom