Gratz Albs

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Big Gratz to Albs on retaking they Relic just logged in now to see you Relic has gone and that Hibs is practically red.

Glad to see same old players bounce back to server Horner especially to see that albion realm still has no balls.

Well thought action on Dyvet was getting better but it seems some Albs don't want action they just want the guards.Big thanks to Albions who have made the effort tho.Shame you realm got some right Wankers in it.

Gratz on RR anyway.

Soulja

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
:'(

NOOOO !

Le precious relic ! must take it back !

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Well them having the relic back is no biggie - I won't gratz on AC's, recently albs have been playing with some dignity. I truly hope this was done purely to get the relic and not continue to fuck the server as has happened in the past.

Let the fun commence and bring out the enemies!! :drink:

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
I have no idea who dunnit, how they dunnit, or when they dunnit.

I'm just happy we got our relic back. :clap:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Horner and Remotewanksess and some others 6 am Relic was replaced in Alb and being an Easter Sunday can only presume these people have no life.

No doubt Remotewanksess will now go back to Pveing Keeps/Towers in early hours with his new found friend Horner lol maybe they stop talking to they buffbots now.

Soulja

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
No life playing a game on a public holiday, your logic is as impeccable as ever Soulja. Anyways, the keep taking was amusing in the early afternoon, and 600rp per unclaimed keep is not too shabby considering! :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
No life playing a game on a public holiday, your logic is as impeccable as ever Soulja. Anyways, the keep taking was amusing in the early afternoon, and 600rp per unclaimed keep is not too shabby considering! :(

Impeccable as you said :) logged in around 11 this morning to see what albs had done through out the night seems Mr Horner and Remotewanksess noticed Hibs logging in and then decided to log off with Horner /QTD at nged which was funny to watch.

Seems majority of Albs enjoyed RvR in last week while Hibs held Relic lot Albs were out and about my only hope is they still do and that they don't go back to Pve mode and Remotewanksess goes back to early morning keep/twr taking.

Believe people who have been playing recently have enjoyed a boost on Dyvet and it been nice with groups that have been around think a lot of us have enjoyed.

Thought with lot of action been centred on Hib Mids seemed to have come out a little like to seen a few more tho and hopefully we will unless like I said the few that like Pve guarding demorilse people on server.

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ermm i was 280km up north....did i miss anything? :confused:

Well we got relic back apperantly wich is good....now let the hibis take back theyr keeps so we can go back to fun fun :D
Will be playing all afternoons this week after 18:00 so pls hibis and midis dont get demotivated! :wub:

R

Requiel

Soulja the Lifeless Forum Troll

Hello there my little fiend !

I was there ! I witnessed the Almighty Power of the French !

My belief is that the Sorcerer's power is overwhelming and that he logged out because he had farmed enough noobs for one day. Photon, Douglas, Twinsun, Gravedigger , they all perished and even Chief Thunder Mandi would have died had he not been perma banned !

Vive La France ! Vive G O A !

Attachments

• sshot041.jpg
    sshot041.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 81
  • sshot065.jpg
    sshot065.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 84
  • sshot066.jpg
    sshot066.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 73
  • sshot067.jpg
    sshot067.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 71
  • sshot068.jpg
    sshot068.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 82

Septina

Part of the furniture

My belief is that the Sorcerer's power is overwhelming and that he logged out because he had farmed enough noobs for one day. Photon, Douglas, Twinsun, Gravedigger , they all perished and even Chief Thunder Mandi would have died had he not been perma banned !

Those brehons never knew what hit 'em. :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Since when did Chief get perma banned???

As usual Horner living in his own fantasy world.

Must be Awesome having to group with a RR11 DI bot Skillz must be unbelievable /Yawn more QTD Horner rofl nice to see that over years you not changed bet Alb population must hold you in so much Awe having you do they bidding for them.

Pity you don't show SS of you dieing tho but hey suppose you Epeen needs a little boost :kissit:

Keep QTD m8 we know you couldn't handle it.

Soulja

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
For a rr12 sorc you don't hit very hard Horner :x

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved

lol not hard to kill ppl with moc life tap and di bot i'm not solo spec any more dont have a pet photon was grped with me but i was eating at the time he casted on me 2 times from behind a wall i seems to be haappin alot tho not just honer douno if this why he was banned but if he was sure i alot more will be going out

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
eh? I thought dyvet had died a death a long time ago, how come people still play! o_O

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

What a loser you are. :touch:

Stop seeking attention, and you have your 'facts' wrong, Chief isn't banned.

eh? I thought dyvet had died a death a long time ago, how come people still play! o_O

As if! We pulled together 85k in a little over 3 hours last night.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
What a loser you are. :touch:

Stop seeking attention, and you have your 'facts' wrong, Chief isn't banned.

As if! We pulled together 85k in a little over 3 hours last night.

I may resub nadiah for a run or two, but tbh if it is anything like I last remember it probably not much point ;/

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
ROFL, once again horner proves that he is STILL a complete and total twat!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol, horner, as far as I remember, it was you that died after trying to hopelessly run while being snared, and dumping all your ra's on me.
but here's a hint for free, your rr5 doesnt give you immunity from dd's :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
This is more like it! Horner arguments. Notice how the more grudge posts are made, the more people want to resub. :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol, horner, as far as I remember, it was you that died after trying to hopelessly run while being snared, and dumping all your ra's on me.
but here's a hint for free, your rr5 doesnt give you immunity from dd's :)

Actually you noobhead it dosent give imunity to anything just a lot of resistance to melee (except arrows cause mythic are idiots) ;D :wub:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

I could say the same after yesterday´s stunt....:m00:

At least i did almost 90k overall ^^

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
was once again was a realy good day of rvr with some very nice fights mids actualy had a go at 8v8 aswell witch was good although we were 7 ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom