Gratz Albs

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
yeh hes the look out, as soon as less than 5 on /stats rp then he rings them all up and tells them to log in quick because its time to win daoc \o/ :worthy: :m00:

Then come CM, come! You win against a server pop that doesn't care!! I even /who all'd twice so you are safe, I'm your new CM scout!

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
rofl gj morons now go screw with ur relics :) have fun pulling guards once in a while.
I though i would never leave excalibur, time has come to go US or stop playing.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
i was on vent when this happened and in my mind i realised that albs have probably put the final nail in the coffin for this sever.

oh and gratz on the relic :clap:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
rofl gj morons now go screw with ur relics :) have fun pulling guards once in a while.
I though i would never leave excalibur, time has come to go US or stop playing.

Well you welcome on US m8 since we moved over it been load of fun and that is just lvling up hee hee it nice easy.

Just don't bring you m8 shadowss along :touch:

Soulja

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
The funny thing is that even with all the relics the Alb still play like noobs. o_O

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Whats the best US clustre to go to??

When i get back from the states i fancy giving it a go properly.
lots of peeps from dyvet on carleaon cluster kaylancelot/iseult/pellinor servers......i'm sure if u wanted guild invite on mid and some gold i could help.... just pm one of the SH members

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest though, albs lost total control of mass rvr with no leader for the last 6 months at least?

Every time there was either an event on or generally mass rvr albs zerg would always be beaten by 1-2 good(ish) mid or hib groups. The amount of times I have seen them beaten / losing in rvr prime time action was always funny :)

I have not played for about a month so dont really know the current situation, but it sounds like I doubt i will be playing dyvet, if the action is even less than it was when I was last playing :|

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The thing i find the most amusing is the ones that didnt like what CM did to the server have moved on and are quite happy in whatever game.server they are playing and its the morons that ruined the server who are left with nnothing to do :D

:wub:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
The thing i find the most amusing is the ones that didnt like what CM did to the server have moved on and are quite happy in whatever game.server they are playing and its the morons that ruined the server who are left with nnothing to do :D

:wub:

Well they get to post on FH it seems ....

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
when you lose the great ones there is nothing left to fight:p Horner Me Censi... it was folk like us that made this fine game? not your lvl 45 dreamer:flame:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone playing Hib Avalon? thought i would give them a hand...seems they are the underdog realm there....aswell! :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
The hastener owned them I reckon, so they had to retreat (also called /release)! Ain't that right Kinetix? :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
And Kzn was out of cliprange chasing the only hibbie left on the server

Wtf an hibbie left and even in rvr? Don't think so, it prolly whas some scout that stealthed from cliprange!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf an hibbie left and even in rvr? Don't think so, it prolly whas some scout that stealthed from cliprange!

However they realised that it was christmas lag guard from the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom