CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Feel free to jump my gimp paladin m8 :) :wub:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Yeh killing guards involves such skills :kissit:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Pbbly some1 with more skill then shooting some1 with 3 rangers in group shooting aswell ....

wow i've read that 4 times and still havent a clue wtf u on about...... but ur happy guess thats all that matters

Zephos

Fledgling Freddie
fell free to do that but get some balls and get them when ther are some online other then albs
:kissit:

lol, yeh dont stoop as low as the mids who log on at 4am to take the relics when no one else is on!!

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
fell free to do that but get some balls and get them when ther are some online other then albs
:kissit:

Well, the numbers of Hibs / Mids and Albs where about same size i think.. depending on how many times you count Taglim and friends on diff chars :kissit:

Was pretty boring tbh... in fact we had more fun while farming inside Bolg t4, until they got tired of doing /rel

CorNokZ

lol, yeh dont stoop as low as the mids who log on at 4am to take the relics when no one else is on!!

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that what albs just did?

Well, the numbers of Hibs / Mids and Albs where about same size i think.. depending on how many times you count Taglim and friends on diff chars :kissit:

Was pretty boring tbh... in fact we had more fun while farming inside Bolg t4, until they got tired of doing /rel

So you took a relic in the middle of the night when you could have been sleeping eventhough it was boring?

Good job

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Dose this me we got less fotm Hib running about now :p.

Albs with 10% power bouns = no prob
Hibs with 10% power bouns = more of a prob then albs haveing it :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
wow i've read that 4 times and still havent a clue wtf u on about...... but ur happy guess thats all that matters

How would you know anything? Last time i saw you logged was like 2 months ago or something

aika

Can't get enough of FH
he played yesterday, and anyway, this thread has potential :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
How would you know anything? Last time i saw you logged was like 2 months ago or something

rolling_smile.gif

I don't see u online so u ain't playing!!!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Think this is a good reason why i gave up with the game. O well less rp's for you.

CorNokZ

Just fought Maxitis a warrior.. Didn't get him under 90% I think and he totally raped me

CorNokZ

Why did you pull off? I was just about to finish you..

aika

Can't get enough of FH
^^ :d like 5 alb casters on the bridge finished me :(

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie

jaysus are u for real? I've been playing my warden, champ, ment, chanter since 2002 u noob, will u ever get a bloody life and stop making a tit of yerself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom