Gratz albs!!!

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
all i can say yesheis is there were 3 hibs online ouchthatmusthurt taggerz and reyes and we made more rps than you in the 20 mins we were online, then we made u all dump ra's when we followed u with relic with chanter and bard for a laugh,

and aika cm didnt kill us once last night whilst pling!!!!!

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
there you go what is most difficult you now proved the point that all albions Relic Raids have been put down to they don't like the challenge.

Well Hibs/Mids made these challenges at primetimes but it seems you wimp out to try it at a resonable hour gratz m8.

If you don't like the challenges m8 against other realms why you play this game ???

Soulja

Are you retarded ? .. or what is your excuse ?

MY primetime ( at workdays ) is from 2 pm and until i get tired .. that is 2-3-4 hours from i get home from work..

So I ( we who is online ) take the challenges there is in game at that time.. if that means a RR .. well then that is what we will do !
Guess your realm fellas had some fun too.. just as we do, when they will try and take it back within the next days .

If you wanna take part... log in and stop whining

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Are you retarded ? .. or what is your excuse ?

MY primetime ( at workdays ) is from 2 pm and until i get tired .. that is 2-3-4 hours from i get home from work..

So I ( we who is online ) take the challenges there is in game at that time.. if that means a RR .. well then that is what we will do !
Guess your realm fellas had some fun too.. just as we do, when they will try and take it back within the next days .

If you wanna take part... log in and stop whining

What challenges ??? this is what I am asking I'm not retarded as you put it but I do find it Retarded that YOU find a challenge at that time of the morning.Let me get this through you thick head THERE IS NO CHALLENGE FIGHTING GUARDS what don't you understand.

You say you take the challenges BUT when no 1 is there is no challenge SO by looking at you statement yet again I ASK What the hell you playing this cluster for would you not be better off playing a cluster that GAVE YOU challenges that may suit you working hours.

Same shit different day.

Soulja

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
What challenges ??? this is what I am asking I'm not retarded as you put it but I do find it Retarded that YOU find a challenge at that time of the morning.Let me get this through you thick head THERE IS NO CHALLENGE FIGHTING GUARDS what don't you understand.

You say you take the challenges BUT when no 1 is there is no challenge SO by looking at you statement yet again I ASK What the hell you playing this cluster for would you not be better off playing a cluster that GAVE YOU challenges that may suit you working hours.

Same shit different day.

Soulja
same shit same day... well everyday tbh :kissit:

Did you miss the post saying that there WHERE ABOUT SAME AMOUNT OF ALBS / MIDS AND HIBS at the keep ?

/yawn .

( btw.. im off to work in a sec.. you can find me in Snow about 2-2.15 pm

cya there.. if your mum allows you to stay up and play with the rest of us

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
same shit same day... well everyday tbh :kissit:

Did you miss the post saying that there WHERE ABOUT SAME AMOUNT OF ALBS / MIDS AND HIBS at the keep ?

/yawn .

( btw.. im off to work in a sec.. you can find me in Snow about 2-2.15 pm

cya there.. if your mum allows you to stay up and play with the rest of us

LOL Yea right have fun hope you smack you fucking face on way out.

You better off playing Tetris m8 you may get a challenge but then again you probably go easy option on level 1.

Soulja

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol

if a branch falls in a forest and no one sees or hears its fall, did it really fall?

:)

If you are going to try and sound philosophical then at least try and get the “riddle” correct.

It is actually:

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

As Mark Twain said:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

kivik

Part of the furniture
If you are going to try and sound philosophical then at least try and get the “riddle” correct.

It is actually:

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

As Mark Twain said:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

:eek7:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ashgen? What he said is exactly the same you did, just with a few different words

So about what you said.. We don't care

aika

Can't get enough of FH

It is actually:

As Mark Twain said:

It's not the same mate ;) What i quoted was a paradox in quantum physics theory.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
As Mark Twain said:

Does this apply to the likes of shadows and sorin? We know they are idiots and they prove it with every post.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
So we close threads and warn people with racist comments, yet people with the word niggah in their sign. are allowed to post bullshit on these boards....

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So we close threads and warn people with racist comments, yet people with the word niggah in their sign. are allowed to post bullshit on these boards....

It's a quote. I got warned for racist comments for quoting Madi saying it. Quite funny.

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
How can it be?

Ashgen? What he said is exactly the same you did, just with a few different words.

So about what you said.. We don't care

How can it be the same?

One is discussing sight, and another sound, therefore there is a fundamental difference ;).

Also, it is obvious you do care, as you replied.

Btw, are you the same Cornokz I helped power level all those years ago in Shadowlords Society?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Was pretty boring tbh... in fact we had more fun while farming inside Bolg t4, until they got tired of doing /rel

If the RR was boring, why do it? Not having a go, just wondering.....

Dose this me we got less fotm Hib running about now :p.

Albs with 10% power bouns = no prob
Hibs with 10% power bouns = more of a prob then albs haveing it :D

Explain - do you mean there's more casters about from Hib? Isn't that because of irvr? Not entirely sure that has to do with the relic - from what I've seen today seem plenty of Hib casters still running around without the relic bonus.

Don't mind you making the comment - but please explain yourself, seems a bit foundless atm. It might be that usually when someone has that bonus (ie. the pow relic) they are the defending realm and so hold an advantage in defence anyway and would rather play a caster than a tank. Just thoughts ofc.

It's a quote. I got warned for racist comments for quoting Madi saying it. Quite funny.

Endorsing racist comments is never funny - saying 'someone else said it first' isn't really an excuse, however it can be taken out of context.

That said it's a minority political world atm, I work in a school, and if a white european pupil calls another black it can be said to be racism, however it is deemed a grey area by the school if an afro-carribean child calls those of white european heritage 'milk bottles'. Seems the same offence to me. A strange cultural mix we live in which I'm sure will get more complicated as time goes by. Sorry not really relevant but I thought worth mentioning.

On topic - ah well, if they took it they took it, 24/7 etc, might not like it but deal with it people. :wij:

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
dont think ive ever lost to cm when ive been in a fg on hib... I basically solo'd their grp the other day.

I don't think CM won any fg fights the past month. I've had the same experience as U tho when U run a fg it's the fastest way to get rp. All of them are high RR and they go down so fast it's funny.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
If the RR was boring, why do it? Not having a go, just wondering..... :

Because We can .. !

The keeptake part was boring ( read easy ) .. the fun we had on TS, while doing it, was great... as usual .!

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
photon that was about as funny as (random life threatening disease)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I don't think CM won any fg fights the past month. I've had the same experience as U tho when U run a fg it's the fastest way to get rp. All of them are high RR and they go down so fast it's funny.

I think you should read your own signature and give it a second thought.

I don't really know who you are in game and it doesn't really matter since the retardness coming out of your face on FH is my point of interest right now but let me say to you that the last time I ran with 7 of the better CM players (I was on Sorc) we had no trouble beating the crap out of everything including a PUG'ed TC which at least I consider hard opponents at times as we almost never managed to get them with Link Dead.

Further than that, you should know that RR != skill.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie

I don't really know who you are in game and it doesn't really matter since the retardness coming out of your face on FH is my point of interest right now but let me say to you that the last time I ran with 7 of the better CM players (I was on Sorc) we had no trouble beating the crap out of everything including a PUG'ed TC which at least I consider hard opponents at times as we almost never managed to get them with Link Dead.

hahah class thats cause when the do meet any ok pugs/gg's they turn and run to the nearest tower tis soo funny to watch

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Because We can .. !

The keeptake part was boring ( read easy ) .. the fun we had on TS, while doing it, was great... as usual .!

Why not just type The keeptake was boring & easy then - save the typing skillz :D

Weird - we manage to have a laugh on vent without even doing anything, I fear that is the most skillful thing we can do as a guild lol.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

Isnt it time to sell your account for sex again, mr. spelling checker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom