Dragon raid - Saturday 1st of June

O

old.MallusTheGimp

I think it's about time we have a go at killing the albion dragon. We have several lvl 50's and I think it can be done. Could I ask all guilds to support albion in this by getting their lvl 35+ members to meet at Cornwall Station at 7.45pm GMT on Saturday the 1st of June. The raiding party will be leaving as soon as possible after all organisation has been done. I think it would be a good idea to kill Moran the Mighty before we attempt the dragon to gauge our strength. Please guild leaders put something about this on MoTD.

Anyone who has useful tactics in killing the dragon post here so we can put together and agree on a strategy before saturday. Any helpful suggestions or recommendations would be great, thx. Message me in game if you can't be arsed to reply on the forums.

See ya all saturday (I hope)!

W

-Wedge-

Well, I'm in :p

As for a tactic, try confusing a few of the dragon 'guards' (those giants that are near it) they might attack the dragon too :)

I'll try to get as many of my guild's 35+ as possible...

E

Exiled

im in, cant speak for the guild though (Ferus Legionis) if someone could message me ingame on sat, cause im likely to forget :rolleyes:

O

old.MallusTheGimp

BTW its going to take a lot of deaths for us to kill the dragon so I advise everyone attending to get their level and then not exp till saturday so no one loses exp

F

Feldegast

Good luck on this, I really hope U make it. We failed miserably as we got nuked to oblivion ;)

E

Exiled

hehe, just promise us you wont take our keeps or relics when all our high people are killing the dragon :rolleyes: :p

O

old.MallusTheGimp

Would be stupid to try take relics during the raid as we have scouts at relics and a full army ready to suicide if we need to ;)

O

old.Zeikerd

I'm waiting for this since we have Dartmoor.
Caunt me in with my highest char at that moment :D

O

old.Darkan

I think I'll be there, biting ankles hopefully.

O

old.mathus 2

You have my Staff

At last, an attack on the bastard dragon

:clap:

You can count me in as well as the LvL 40+ members of my guild, I have been looking forward to this...

Mathus WitchHunter LvL 41 Friar Black-Gryphons

...." shit, he isn't a caster..../release..."

E

--Eraser--

count us in, i think at last minimum half a dozen 35-49ers of the <Templar Knights> will join this event !
golestandt, look out. beginning of june half albion will have some dragon meat for BBQ :)

O

old.Raziel

What the hell, my account runs out on the second of june, so i will come out of retirment can come along

O

old.Organ-Grinder

from what ive heard lots of theurgs will be needed due to the pets . nuke the dragons ass big time with 1000000000000 theurg pets :p .. i think thats how they beat the dragon in the states

O

old.chipper

nah well just zerg it to death itll die of heart attack when it sees how many albs have come to kick its ass count me in ill be there long as i got my half ding :)

K

Khalen

You can bet I'll be there. I will be 50 I hope then (just need 3.7 bubbles). Then I zerg all you want me to zerg :cool:

I wanna spank this mr dragon dude :p

Ow btw it would be smart to bind in Ludlow ;)

S

-Steph-

Gonna tell my guild, it's about time we'd do something else than boring xping.

M

Madonion Slicer

I can have about 10-15 Red Dragons attened this event, i will post it on our boards.

If you need to talk to our leader his name is Zlair if you want to contact him in game.

F

Feldegast

I really wanna see how this works out for ya, so I wont try ur relic. But I cant answer to the others... ;)

O

old.MallusTheGimp

Could everyone who knows the names of any guild leaders with lvl 35+ members tell me their names please, I will get into contact with them and start the organisations :) . Will try and get some seige weapons set up as well, should be a laugh.

K

Khalen

Arthwyr <Exiled>
Krondor <Shadow Wolves>
Kcinimodus <Defectu Virium Elite> (or me or Phrenesis)
Gregorian <Guardians Of Light> (dunno if Gregorian is the GM but I know him from beta)
Finster <Loyalists> (dunno if he is GM there as well)
Raistlin / Tilde <Dragon Knights> (dunno who is the actual GM)
Hatjitjai <Black Falcons>
<Legion Of Darkness>

Are at least some I know that have a lot high lvlers..

O

old.Iskander

The Royal Guard will send it's lvl 35+ people out aswell :)

O

old.Raziel

Originally posted by Khalen
Arthwyr <Exiled>

Raistlin / Tilde <Dragon Knights> (dunno who is the actual GM)

The GM would be me, but as im never on and im stopping playing, Belthazor is also GM

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by Raziel

The GM would be me, but as im never on and im stopping playing, Belthazor is also GM

Think Mallus knows the GM though cause he's in DK now ;)

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by Iskander
The Royal Guard will send it's lvl 35+ people out aswell :)

Well if RG goes we goes too.
Iskander, you can't go and kill epics without us.
Illuminati will join with all lvl 35+ who want to go.

Users who are viewing this thread