My Prediction of Lagg....

The first 1-2 mins will be MAD...
After 3-4 mint it will get better... endurance and manna go down
After 5 mins... hardley any lagg.... endurance and manna gone

K

K0nah

l00t

Thing i wanna know is how do we split the loot? :eek6:

I mean, is it the grp that gets the final hit picks up? or what?

And of course u need to be alive to pick up too...

But i guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it :D

T

tilde

one drop to each guild who has a member who can use it (cons yellow i.e) is a way to sort these kind of drops out

O

old.BJ|Bored

its the group that does the most damage that can pick up the loot isnt it ?

as in, doesnt get the 'loot doesnt belong to you' message

W

-Wedge-

Whahahaha, figure out the loot....

Lets set priorities, kill the bugger first! :)

Satisfaction of that should be enough, then we'll see if there's something to divide, could be we still have a bugged dragon which doesn't drop anything... And we'll have to write angry rightnow mails for us to get loot ;)

And devide it between the guilds that have members which can use the loot isn't going to work (I think), seeing it's probably a lvl 50 drop, not that many 50 guilds yet...
But I dont mind, I'm just there for the fun :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Winter

i might even dust off my char and come along for the raid, killing the drgon is one of the few things left i wanted to do... thats if my account isnt banned already ;)

K

K0nah

"Goldestadt drops a bag of coins!"

I can see it now :uhoh:

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by Winter
i might even dust off my char and come along for the raid, killing the drgon is one of the few things left i wanted to do... thats if my account isnt banned already ;)

Getting wasted by the Dragon is a good way 2 go out m8 ;)

O

old.pedd

A few members of the Order of the Azure Bonds will be there if there is room ;)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by K0nah
"Goldestadt drops a bag of coins!"

I can see it now :uhoh:
nah itll be Golstand drops a Witherwoode Bark :D

B

belth

Nah, I recon since it's Dartmoor, he'll drop 3 full sets of Magmas Imbued...

O

old.Organ-Grinder

just wishing you all good luck . spoke to a friend from usa servers he said theurg pets and sorcs confuse spells work very well with dragon ... i was gonna come along for the ride n be the photogrophar but i decided ill prolly go and scout relic to make sure they safe . because with 1/2 of albion in dartmoor i wouldt be surprised if hibs/mids tried to take excal . so good luck everybody hopefully wont be messaging anybody to warn of inc enemy to exal.. if they do i hope you all dinged so u can suicide top get here faster

ps bind at ludlow or pk bridge for speedy exit for excal run

O

old.ulrak

go fight ur dragon u tin cans, while ur way we come smash ur realm mates too chicken to join u :D
so thanks for the warnin that u got some scrap metal still guarding ur frontier we will kill them and send them home real quick:twak:
Ulrak Stormcaller
lvl 35 troll warrior
NOX guild (midgards finest)
(insert ur name here) was killed by ulrak
rust in pieces albion:whip:

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by tilde
one drop to each guild who has a member who can use it (cons yellow i.e) is a way to sort these kind of drops out

excuse me, when i stoped when i read this, but....
im not lvl 50 yet....far away still to be honest, but...i can imagine the dragon drops stuff which cons yellow only to lvl 50 chars....

could that be true?

this minimizes the group of ppls who are allowed to get one the the drops massivly :(

whould it been really so rude, when i get for example a wiz-staff what cons orange to be, and i just keep it? :clap: :clap: :clap:

okok, maybe it would be...

just let me dream a little... :)
:sleeping:

O

old.MallusTheGimp

The drop distribution system has already been organised and I will be taking all drops to hand out to people. Due to the number of people coming the minimum level has been raised to 40 for everyone except minstrels and rezzers (35+ still for them). Sorry to disappoint you lower lvl people but if everyone came the server would probably crash :mad:

This has already been discussed with most guilds that I could contact in the passed 2 days. Look forward to seeing you all there later today :D

O

old.BJ|Bored

Originally posted by MallusTheGimp
The drop distribution system has already been organised and I will be taking all drops to hand out to people.

TBH i cant wait to see u try and get epic lvl 50 drops off ppl ;)

betcha theyll be one who wont give it up ;P

O

old.Odysseus

Vae Victis will of course show up in full force.

D

Danya

LOL, why am I not surprised we crashed the zone :p

O

old.Zeikerd

Can't login with any of my chars on excalibur/albion.

O

old.Jierdan

servercrash...

can't log in with my chars in other zones as well...

B

belth

Very nice... I was able to log in with my sorceress, who's in Camelot, wasn't able to with the rest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom