Sidi Raid- saturday 28th June

A

**Aligro**

Saturday 1p.m (gmt) meeting at FT.Gwyntell

Firstly, now that i have my "precious", and might i add, through a fair lotto, i have no need to claim ANYTHING, therefore i'm not. I know many people may have lost faith in me, but just think, i've had 6 raids of mine where i haven't had a chance of a drop, except the sword, and many said that once i got my sword, i would not do anymore raids, so i'm doing this one. and also just to be kind, i will not lotto for anything on this raid. i hope that the guilds who turned against me will rethink there ways because i dont want to be a figure of hate anymore :(

I will be leading/organising

Raid rules:
-Noone on /anon please.
-Follow orders given by me, if you fail to obey 3 times you will be excluded from the lotto. This is mainly to reduce the chance of a wipeout because ambitious ppl are pulling mobs on their own. In case of lag you will be forgiven.
-Do the necessary pm’s before the raid, don’t pm me during the raid.
-Be patient, sometimes certain tactics are needed, this might take some time, but in order to do a succesful raid you’ll have to be patient and do things right.
-When a mob drops something, the drops go imeadiatly to me, as soon as he has the drops the raid will continue.

Lotto rules:
-Only one item per person, only lotto if you intend to use the item, no selling of the items.
-If you already have the item you’re not allowed to lotto for it again, unless it concerns DW weapons, rings or bracers.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 45, realm rank has no bearing on lotto.
-Only lotto for items that suit your class and spec, this does not include the class specific armor set, you’ll need a full set to use the necklaces dropped by apocalypse, even if the armor does not suit your spec.
-If you have to leave the raid before the end, pm me to notify me of this and tell him who will be lottoing for you, you can only lotto for the items that dropped before you left the raid.
-Certain support classes can lotto for alt if the alt is lvl 45+, these support classes are:
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists
-Clerics

I have no grudges against any guilds, despite what some people may think.. i am there to kill apoc and would like to see it go down... therefore i hope enoguh people will come

Thanks

Aligro

S

savant

Il be there. :)

But why not make friends with Falcor and take turns on having saturday.
Or why not have one raid on sunday and one on saturday every week, one each, taking turns? That would be tons of fun, i know there are often dragon raids etc at sunday, but thats almost always "guild only", and mostly for the "elite" part of the alb population, the common alb don't have anything special to do on sundays. :)

Granted sundays would generate less people, which is fun imo since the chanse to get a drop increases, and not as much lag.

E

Exinferis

sooo the only reason your doing this raid is cause you have to prove that you would do raids after you got your "precious"?

D

Draylor

Originally posted by **Aligro**
I know many people may have lost faith in me
The fact that you feel the need to post this thread when others already exist for same time/day pretty much says it all.

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Exinferis
sooo the only reason your doing this raid is cause you have to prove that you would do raids after you got your "precious"?

not exactly

O

old.Ramas

hmmm, not sure it's cool to override a raid post set up a day earlier.

There are other days in the week guys, and as shown today, you can be through sidi with 60 ppl inside 3 hours, so weeknights are perfectly viable.

R

Rnp

-Min lvl for entering lotto is 45, realm rank has no bearing on lotto.

thats shite..

F

Falcor

Originally posted by **Aligro**
Saturday 1p.m (gmt) meeting at FT.Gwyntell

Firstly, now that i have my "precious", and might i add, through a fair lotto, i have no need to claim ANYTHING, therefore i'm not. I know many people may have lost faith in me, but just think, i've had 6 raids of mine where i haven't had a chance of a drop, except the sword, and many said that once i got my sword, i would not do anymore raids, so i'm doing this one. and also just to be kind, i will not lotto for anything on this raid. i hope that the guilds who turned against me will rethink there ways because i dont want to be a figure of hate anymore :(

Aligro

Few things to note, if i was using your rules u would never of gotten chance to lotto for the sword, im doing raids happily every saturday that ppl like to come to, why do u havto screw it up by double posting when i already have a thread up for next week, if u ddint want to be a figure of hate then u should of dropped the loot claim straight away, u had ya chance back then, just cuz u got lucky in a FAIR lotto dont mean sqwat, if u hadnt of gotten the sword u still would be claiming, and it still wouldnt be right...to the ppl who say we should share, i would of happily done so 6 weeks back if he had dropped his claim then, but u shuld realise that getting that sword was more important to him then, than doing a fair realm raid and isee no reason cuz he won the sword in a lotto that he should be vindicated..

A

adari

Re: Re: Sidi Raid- saturday 28th June

Originally posted by Falcor
Few things to note, if i was using your rules u would never of gotten chance to lotto for the sword, im doing raids happily every saturday that ppl like to come to, why do u havto screw it up by double posting when i already have a thread up for next week, if u ddint want to be a figure of hate then u should of dropped the loot claim straight away, u had ya chance back then, just cuz u got lucky in a FAIR lotto dont mean sqwat, if u hadnt of gotten the sword u still would be claiming, and it still wouldnt be right...to the ppl who say we should share, i would of happily done so 6 weeks back if he had dropped his claim then, but u shuld realise that getting that sword was more important to him then, than doing a fair realm raid and isee no reason cuz he won the sword in a lotto that he should be vindicated..

imo stfu if he wants to claim on his raids he may as well, its his raid, dont come if you dislike it

A

**Aligro**

i unknowingly doubleposted, i wuldn't have though i would have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the thread.

X

xplo

Do the raid together then? 2 expierienced raid leaders will do better then one :)

T

Tyka

Keep up the good work aligro, your work is appreciated.

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Tyka
Keep up the good work aligro, your work is appreciated.

by hibs so you can take our relics? :p

A

Aule Valar

only because you have a lvl 50 ;)
its a tricky subject the lotto lvl, personally i'd say lvl 49 for lvl 51 items, unless its theurgs in which case only rr5+ ;)

O

old.Ramas

Aligro, could you please post here and concede this raid to Falcor, you've booked your raid fair and square for next week, no one is likely to complain about that. But if we end up with 2 groups tomorrow then you are liable to put buttloads off people off of sidi raids and then I don't get my hauberk.

Plus you will not help your own cause since Falcor, right now, will win the pissing contest that 2 raids would turn into; due to having posted first and run the most recent successful raids.

P

pez

This raid starts an hour earlier right? Falcor's is 'English' time which i assume is BST and this one Is GMT which is an hour in front right? But then again i never did get time zones and the whole moving clocks forward/back thing

O

old.Ramas

The GMT thing is just sloppy writing I expect - we get that a lot on excal - when people write GMT they usually mean uk time, which is of course incorrect in the summer, and confusing if you live in a country without the same daylight savings scheme.

He could really mean GMT - but I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom