Dragon Raid - Sunday 15th June

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by adari
2 hours?

lol i dont think so

I'd say 2.5 - usually plenty :)

if yer sensible about lotteries at any rate.

F

-frostor-

50stonedrops-20groups x 2 respec stones = 10 left
what happens to those?

A

**Aligro**

Re: Re: Re: Only one

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Dont wanna turn this in another Aligro-is-a-muppet-post....but he shouldnt lotto for other drops then.....

i dont lotto for other drops

been 5 raids now and nothing

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Tilda

a thread will be made on BW, where everybody can make their cause known about how gimped their RA's are or how sucky their spec is, or how much they need to respec to so and so spec to be uber again.
Then me and adari will rank the top 5 people and depending on how many groups we get on the day those top people will recieve a stone "for the greater good of albion"

Tilda

wow original, and really do you think there are still gimps after +10 dragonraids?

A

adari

Originally posted by Aussie-
wow original, and really do you think there are still gimps after +10 dragonraids?

um, yes?

K

Kurik BHM

yus yus

my scout

K

Kurik BHM

yus yus

my scout

K

Kurik BHM

yus yus

my scout

K

Kurik BHM

yus yus

my scout

K

Kurik BHM

yus yus

my scout

S

skile

<--- Gimp

At first I was specced 46 LB, 29 slash, 33 stealth and 42 shield. But as I did not like being unbuffed as scout and SH etc i thaught I'm gonna respec out of stealth as soon as i get a respec-stone. I did, on first raid i was very lucky. So i ran off to my trainer. And while chatting on /gc i pressed once to many on shield. And got 43 instead of 42 ^^.

My plan was to got 46 bow, 44 (wyvernfang) and 42 shield (slam). This was before 1.62. Even with the single-line respec I will be a bit gimped. I plan to go 50 bow in 1.62. I will end up with 50 bow, 43 shied, 38 thrust instead of 50 bow, 42 shield and 39 thrust (Basiliskfang). And that would still be gimped ^^.

Hope u can help me out.

/With regards, Skile

I attended raid with DK, check Tiarta, Pringles, Sxx for conformation on me being there.

Screenshot: http://w1.176.telia.com/~u17611076/ss.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom