Sidi Raid- Saturday 7th June

A

**Aligro**

Saturday 1p.m (gmt) meeting at FT.Gwyntell

I will be doing this one solo.. (no chance of a heartbreak)

Raid rules:
-Noone on /anon please.
-Follow orders given by Aligro, if you fail to obey 3 times you will be excluded from the lotto. This is mainly to reduce the chance of a wipeout because ambitious ppl are pulling mobs on their own. In case of lag you will be forgiven.
-Do the necessary pm’s before the raid, don’t pm Aligro during the raid.
-Be patient, sometimes certain tactics are needed, this might take some time, but in order to do a succesful raid you’ll have to be patient and do things right.
-When a mob drops something, the drops go imeadiatly to Aligro, as soon as he has the drops the raid will continue.

Lotto rules:
-Only one item per person, only lotto if you intend to use the item, no selling of the items.
-If you already have the item you’re not allowed to lotto for it again, unless it concerns DW weapons, rings or bracers.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 45, realm rank has no bearing on lotto.
-Only lotto for items that suit your class and spec, this does not include the class specific armor set, you’ll need a full set to use the necklaces dropped by apocalypse, even if the armor does not suit your spec.
-If you have to leave the raid before the end, pm Aligro to notify him of this and tell him who will be lottoing for you, you can only lotto for the items that dropped before you left the raid.
-Certain support classes can lotto for alt if the alt is lvl 45+, these support classes are:
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists
-Clerics

I will be claiming the Wrathbound War Sword but if it does not drop for me this time i will consider quitting it for a more raid friendly way... also i wont be lottoing for any drops, even if the sword does not drop

I have no grudges against any guilds, despite what some people may think.. i am there to kill apoc and would like to see it go down... therefore i hope enoguh people will come

Thanks

Aligro

edit: i cut'n'pasted the lotto... kinda cookie cutted now

L

Luv_Bunny

I'll try to make it, can't promise anything, B&Q will prolly be there with 1fg or more.

Originally posted by **Aligro**
i'd never break your heart ;)

AligroSidiRaids4tehwin!!!!!

ps: I wub you :wub:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

That is the trouble with cutting and pasting cookie cutter rules; you need to READ them and ABIDE by them. ;)

P

Pin

-No drops will be claimed.
I will be claiming the Wrathbound War Sword

other than the contradiction which was pointed out above, I think you'll again find the majority of people boycott your raid for claiming again.

A

Apathy

Aligro, my little cupcake, you know I
heart.gif
you deeply but...abandon Sidi! It's so fucking BORING and I can think of at least three better uses for your big sword and shiny helmet. And not all of them involving Honor Blackman, either.

a.

L

Luv_Bunny

oh plz, you know the rules, stop looking for stuff to nag about.
if aligro claims the sword and it drops, his luck, bad luck for other tanks, if it doesn't drop, bad luck for all. tbh, i think he has the right to claim it, he organises the raid, and will be doing it all alone this time, so give the guy some credit for his efforts.

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by Apathy
Aligro, my little cupcake, you know I
heart.gif
you deeply but...abandon Sidi! It's so fucking BORING and I can think of at least three better uses for your big sword and shiny helmet. And not all of them involving Honor Blackman, either.

a.

:eek7: :scared: :help: :eek6: :(

J

Jergiot

Saturday 1p.m (gmt) meeting at FT.Gwyntell

-One item per person, need before greed

I will be claiming the Wrathbound War Sword but if it does not drop for me this time i will consider quitting it for a more raid friendly way...

Thanks

Aligro

edit: i cut'n'pasted the lotto... kinda cookie cutted now

that made sense.

F

Falcore

omg aligro u cut and paste my rules?

jeez u r one sad muppet....

L

Luv_Bunny

-Min lvl for entering lotto is 45, realm rank has no bearing on lotto.

didn't see that in your rules

btw, these are mainly standard sidi rules anyway

A

Apathy

A few hours of spamming "STOP!!!!!!!!!!" and "WELL THANKYOU FOR FUCKING UP THE ENCOUNTER!!!!" has turned Falcore into the hardcore SIDI MASTER!

a.

L

Lireihuan.china

-No drops will be claimed.

-I will be claiming the Wrathbound War Sword

I don't think it's good thing for albion.
Why the raid holder can say i like to claim this item before the raid? Does that mean u do more dmg than other tanks... no..
Does that mean u have ability to own the raid...no.. the raid relies on everyone. If u think u can claim the sword, you are wrong. u have the right to keep the raid and its rule, i have the right to say that you don't even want to lead the raid, you just want the sword. If you already had the sword , u wouldn't take any responsibility to other albions that looking forward to lotto this sword. Is that a Leadership?
BTW why don't you arrange relic raid, i think u don't like to arrange one because you have to SHARE (can't claim it by yourself) the relic with other albions if we succeed.

L

loxleyhood

Aligro, not that I have any problem with this raid, in fact I myself shall be coming to it, however, you could have written your own rules. You have copied and pasted the very rules I wrote for today's raid. You haven't even read it.

Private messages before raid please. If, during the raid you desperately need to pm us, pm Loxleyhood, not Falcor

Make a new thread please, or edit the first post with your own rules.

F

Falcore

Aligro has no intention of doing any raids as soon as he gets his sword, that is something i know for a fact, and thats the reason i talked to Loxley and "stole" this saturday. How i know for a fact? that is not for me to say....if there were raids going on FOR albion as a realm, i prolly wouldnt of bothered...

I would appreciate my rules, i took time to go thru not to be simply copy and pasted especially without asking, i dont think thats much to ask...u cant even take out the bits that u dont want to use...

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Falcore
i see you are very grateful apathy...

You're in the wrong game for gratitude, cupcake.

You're in a game, full stop.

a.

R

Restart

Problem is you all whine about Aligro claiming the sword on his raids.... the soloution to this would be don't bother going to it, and then there will be no sword for him to claim ;O

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by <Lireihuan>
I don't think it's good thing for albion.
Why the raid holder can say i like to claim this item before the raid? Does that mean u do more dmg than other tanks... no..
Does that mean u have ability to own the raid...no.. the raid relies on everyone. If u think u can claim the sword, you are wrong. u have the right to keep the raid and its rule, i have the right to say that you don't even want to lead the raid, you just want the sword. If you already had the sword , u wouldn't take any responsibility to other albions that looking forward to lotto this sword. Is that a Leadership?
BTW why don't you arrange relic raid, i think u don't like to arrange one because you have to SHARE (can't claim it by yourself) the relic with other albions if we succeed.

if you had everything you needed, would you bother going on a raid?
also, noone is holding you back to organise a relic raid

it's a game ffs, don't like it? go play cs

P

Pin

Originally posted by Restart
Problem is you all whine about Aligro claiming the sword on his raids.... the soloution to this would be don't bother going to it, and then there will be no sword for him to claim ;O

aaaaah.. now you get it :)

That's why ~60 people have shown up to all the raids after he said he was claiming, and 130 showed up today.

A

**Aligro**

Aligro has no intention of doing any raids as soon as he gets his sword, that is something i know for a fact,

Do You?

omg aligro u cut and paste my rules?

actually they weren't your rules.. they were the rules loxley and i came up with.. you just tweaked them

Originally posted by loxleyhood
You have copied and pasted the very rules I wrote for today's raid. You haven't even read it.

actually i skimmed through it.. seem i missed a few things... hence most of non-aligro thing have been changed

i'll make my corrections

L

loxleyhood

I request that you rewrite them, at least in your own words. atm this is just plagiarism.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I request that you rewrite them, at least in your own words. atm this is just plagiarism.

Better do it, Aligro...do you really want the teacher told about this? Plagiarism is DEADLY SERIOUS in this context.

Falcore and Loxleyhood must feel raped.

a.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom