Sidi Raid- Saturday 7th June

O

old.[BF]MaD

luv please ...

read your own posts , u are as "pathetic" (as u put it) as every other whiner here about the claiming.

Uve made ur point what ? 20 times in 20 posts in the same thread now ? give it a rest ?

people know u are his luv bunny.

O

old.[BF]MaD

k

keep it up then , a whole week of spamming forums and defending aligro to go until next raid !
gl , cya , bb

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by old.[BF]MaD
k

keep it up then , a whole week of spamming forums and defending aligro to go until next raid !
gl , cya , bb

ty, i will

as long as ppl are bringing up the preclaimed drop argument, i'll reply

so, hf

F

Falcore

Originally posted by villageidiot
and what gives falcor any more right over saturday slot?

if 70 people go on aligros raid then thats 70 people who have the right to go sidi, we not talking about 3fg pissing about at the entrance. and like pothers said alot of people like smaller raids. less lag, and despite ONE drop being claimed everyone has more chance.

tuff titty for you

You know its funny how all the ppl defending aligro are not armsman or paladins innit :)

L

Luv_Bunny

here i am again, like it or not Mad

but tbh, do you really think the chance is big you get that sword? i mean, if aligro doesn't claim it, a lot more arms and pallies will come, if it drops then, there will be dozens of ppl lottoing for it, reducing the chance to get it, ofc if you're lucky you'll get it, but face it, the chance is really slim. look at me, i'm a merc, you hardly ever notice any mercs on sidi raids, and still i didn't get lucky on the merc torso drop, 3 times in a row.

ok, maybe aligro shouldn't claim the sword, so more ppl would come and we would actually be able to kill apoc, but honestly, is it really that important?

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by Jergiot
ur shield, 2h crusher that u keep just cause u think it looks cool etc.
the problem beeing?

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by **Aligro**
actually i got it down to 15%-20%

with some 20 peeps less than you had

I'd say 5% actually mate, and that was the raid I organised :p

O

old.shotgunstow

Oh and Astili/Luv, you're still defending Aligro with a passion, yet you've taken the screens of your love for him out of your sig, I don't get it?

L

Luv_Bunny

took those away coz they were appearantly used against me, but hell, it's a game, i found them rather funny, guess i play my chars to convincing :p

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Luv_Bunny
... now stop whining about the claimed sword, this is what happens if aligro doesn't claim the sword: there will be double the amount of ppl showing up => impossible lag, every mob hits the floor before you even see it (where's the fun in that), there will be loads of 1h slash arms and pallies coming just for that sword, so if it drops your chance of getting it will be just as small as my breakfast (just so you would know, i didn't eat this morning). i'm sorry, but i find this rather childish to keep whining about it...

So your point is:Alligro helping the realm claiming drops right?he doing it to prevent his raids getting full..

:chortle:

L

Luv_Bunny

i never claimed he did it to help us, but it's handy for some he does.

I

Ialkarn

i never claimed he did it to help us, but it's handy for some he does.

:wall:
You making yourself look ridicolous.

Do you really think Alligro getting any benefit by this awkward support?
Let him defend himself,I doubt he can do worse than you.

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by Ialkarn
:wall:
You making yourself look ridicolous.
:( gah, that hurts
Do you really think Alligro getting any benefit by this awkward support?
Let him defend himself,I doubt he can do worse than you.
bah, i'm barely defending aligro, i defended him, now i'm defending myself by not giving in, i made my point now stop doing everything you can to take me down for it.

ok, ppl know about the raid, this is a simple request to the mods, stop this madness, lock plz

O

old.shotgunstow

To be truthful Astili/Luv, your argument is completely flawd.

L

Luv_Bunny

maybe coz ppl are hitting it with a sledgehammer? stop picking on me :( i'm not the enemy :(

T

Talifer

tell me, apart from the claimed sword and 45+ lotto instead of 48+, what is the difference between aligro's rules and the others?

Oh my apologies I didn't realise I required more than one reason :rolleyes:

this is what happens if aligro doesn't claim the sword:

Sorry but we don't need a possible scenario about this, I was on the raid on Saturday without Aligro's preclaimed drop and it all went just fine

ok, maybe aligro shouldn't claim the sword, so more ppl would come and we would actually be able to kill apoc, but honestly, is it really that important?

The important point is not the particular sword in question, but the moral implications of Aligros actions and those like you who support it. You are well in the "It doesn't affect me so I don't care" camp.

0.000001% chance of getting the sword because 100 more people show up is better than 0% chance. And if 100 more people show up because the sword it lottoable, doesn't that suggest something to you?

if you wanna flame, do it right

Lol, rich very rich

Talifer

L

Luv_Bunny

that's it

see my previous post

hf

cba with sidi raids anymore

I

Ialkarn

oh plz, you know the rules, stop looking for stuff to nag about.

kthxbb now stfu

ok, ppl know about the raid, this is a simple request to the mods, stop this madness, lock plz

i really wish you the best, but plz keep the discussions to a minimum, there really is no need for it.

The last Quote is from another thread it have nothing to do whit Alligro.

You just want to make ppl SU about that.
"Ppl have to fuck off! DON'T TOUCH alligro 's raids!
Hey I told you 10 times to stop whit this bs,it's getting old!"

You made your point,wrong or right no matter,now stop whit your arrogance and let ppl say what they think k?

O

olle55

aligro

I have to tell you Aligro, there is a lot of people that realy like your raids. Dont listen to this handfull of whiners that has found the bw-forums, they aren't that many realy. They are just bored and whine loud, they dont speak for the realm. I think its great the someone are organizing events for the realm.

I think it's great that falcor does it too, this weekend we have two raids! That is great imo, i very much intend to go to both. Even if im having trouble understanding falcors reasoning (and english too for that matter, no offence :p ).

So what i wanted to say Aligro is, don't let em break you, you go on and have your raids and claim your drops. If anything you have already paid enough already for any drops you might want to claim. You have my 100% support in this, and i know many others think the same.

Peace out -

L

Luv_Bunny

Re: aligro

Originally posted by olle55
I have to tell you Aligro, there is a lot of people that realy like your raids. Dont listen to this handfull of whiners that has found the bw-forums, they aren't that many realy. They are just bored and whine loud, they dont speak for the realm. I think its great the someone are organizing events for the realm.

I think it's great that falcor does it too, this weekend we have two raids! That is great imo, i very much intend to go to both. Even if im having trouble understanding falcors reasoning (and english too for that matter, no offence :p ).

So what i wanted to say Aligro is, don't let em break you, you go on and have your raids and claim your drops. If anything you have already paid enough already for any drops you might want to claim. You have my 100% support in this, and i know many others think the same.

Peace out -

to Ialkarn: quit taking this on me, i gave my opinion, are you really gonna take me down for a few words which had no real meaning anyway?

O

old.shotgunstow

The last Quote is from another thread it have nothing to do whit Alligro.

You just want to make ppl SU about that.
"Ppl have to fuck off! DON'T TOUCH alligro 's raids!
Hey I told you 10 times to stop whit this bs,it's getting old!"

You made your point,wrong or right no matter,now stop whit your arrogance and let ppl say what they think k?

Luv is enjoying spamming mmkay. :m00:

L

Luv_Bunny

hey, i started by taking on the defence for aligro, suddenly the entire alb population on bw wants my hide, all i did was defend myself.

Users who are viewing this thread