Sidi Raid- Saturday 7th June

O

old.shotgunstow

you repeated yourself over and over, spam!!!!!!11111111

O

old.[BF]MaD

the word irony comes to mind now

ps : nice reaction time on the "i defend myself posts" -> +1 !!

i have other things to do then refresh a thread every 30 seconds , cya :eek:

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by Luv_Bunny
/em hides in shame.

/em thinks luv bunny is just spamming BW and this thread to raise her post count :D

also.............../yawn

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by samildanachh
/em thinks luv bunny is just spamming BW and this thread to raise her post count :D

also.............../yawn

gigglez0r

F

Falcore

Re: aligro

Originally posted by olle55
I have to tell you Aligro, there is a lot of people that realy like your raids. Dont listen to this handfull of whiners that has found the bw-forums, they aren't that many realy. They are just bored and whine loud, they dont speak for the realm.

I think it's great that falcor does it too, this weekend we have two raids! That is great imo, i very much intend to go to both. Even if im having trouble understanding falcors reasoning (and english too for that matter, no offence :p ).

Peace out -

Judging by the amount of ppl who came on saturday andthe amount of ppl who simply dont come, they do speak for the realm, as for bad english, well im english, but im dyslexic so my typing stinks

Q

quinthar

/sits down with crisps and Family sized bottle of Coke.

/cheer

/more

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I should have saved this topic until I started doing some crafting.

L

Litmus

is there a min lvl requirment for this raid?

if not can i bring my lvl39 wiz :D, will maybe lvl40+ and spec'ed ice by next weekend

A

**Aligro**

Re: aligro

Originally posted by olle55
I have to tell you Aligro, there is a lot of people that realy like your raids. Dont listen to this handfull of whiners that has found the bw-forums, they aren't that many realy. They are just bored and whine loud, they dont speak for the realm. I think its great the someone are organizing events for the realm.

I think it's great that falcor does it too, this weekend we have two raids! That is great imo, i very much intend to go to both. Even if im having trouble understanding falcors reasoning (and english too for that matter, no offence :p ).

So what i wanted to say Aligro is, don't let em break you, you go on and have your raids and claim your drops. If anything you have already paid enough already for any drops you might want to claim. You have my 100% support in this, and i know many others think the same.

Peace out -

aww thanks.. i should really get it in to my head that they aren't many but they can be really dis-heartening :(

making me feel like shit and all :(

S

samildanachh

ill be going 2 both raids-and tbh i dont care that he is claiming drop/s. maybe if i was a pally i would care more,but hey like people say he has paid enough for it alrdy, the odds are that he would have won sum thing by now if he had lotto'd on all items. so i say let aligro run the raid as he likes, and if u dont approve of it then dont go, instead of whining about it.

F

flue

there is a solution take a note out of Everquests book and book raids on a calendar someplace then nobody argues

M

mestoph

Heh, we could end up having a sticky post for a monday. Towards the lines of "Duel for who heads up the Raid".

T

Talifer

ill be going 2 both raids-and tbh i dont care that he is claiming drop/s. maybe if i was a pally i would care more,but hey like people say he has paid enough for it alrdy, the odds are that he would have won sum thing by now if he had lotto'd on all items. so i say let aligro run the raid as he likes, and if u dont approve of it then dont go, instead of whining about it.

By "I don't care that he is claiming drop/s" you mean "I don't care that he is claiming a drop I can't use". There's some really self centred attitudes here. Maybe Aligro should claim the Infiltrator/Mercenary Hauberk instead, then I'm sure we'd see some new arguments from some people.

I've opened Darkness Falls on many occasions with my guildies, costing me gold for rams and wood, time for organisation and time for actually hitting doors (one of the most exciting things a tank gets to do) so the next time someone kills the Legion I officially claim the lightsabre if it drops ;)

Talifer

W

whuzzy

I will be going on both Raids too most probably again and i've been to several Aligros raids already, but tbh i enjoy a 80 Man SIDI raid (Also if that is not the Mass to kill APOC) much more than the 140 man SIDI raid that was last saturday where my freakin connection died 2 times and then i just gave up trying to come and join up again.

Whuzz

F

Falcore

He has won things, lots, including a fantastic shield

F

Falcore

Re: Re: aligro

Originally posted by **Aligro**
aww thanks.. i should really get it in to my head that they aren't many but they can be really dis-heartening :(

making me feel like shit and all :(

There is 60 ppl at least(plus a lot more), thats how many i had extra innit, u dont give these ppl a chance to go to sidi every week due to hogging saturdays, if u dont like it, u know the answer.....

C

ChillyDawg

cant fucking believe i read this ENTIRE thread...anyone got a cool damp towel and some codene?

/phew

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
cant fucking believe i read this ENTIRE thread...anyone got a cool damp towel and some codene?

/phew

it's like running a marathon, i know, too bad it didn't get us anywhere.

L

Luv_Bunny

lol, nice one adari

really start looking like it don't you think?

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Falcore
He has won things, lots, including a fantastic shield

lots as in..... 3

many people have more than that

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Luv_Bunny
only one here, unlucky lotto's :(

Non here :p I've been on more as well than you. I'll be going this sat to try and get something although 2h characters seems to be Flavour of the Month at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread