dont do drugs kids

Moving Target

Fledgling Freddie
Salvia is quite awesome, me and two friends has just bought it and were wondering what it was going to be like. We decided that someone should do a quick hit so my friend had one in his garage, and beforehand going "we have to be really quiet". Anyway, he did it, sat there for a few seconds with us going ?. Then after that he burst out laughing and dribbling all over his face. Was pretty funny. Anyway, good for a 5 minute trip, just a really nasty come down :<

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
been wantin to try it for ages. cant wait now.

tris-

tryed some last night, it was actually quite amazing. using thr 5x extract, 1/4 of a pipe bowl full, taken in one breath.
as soon as i breathed it out there was some kind if pressure against my forehead which seemed to push me to my bed. when i laid down i could see some kind of tentacle things forming in the shadows, and then the long shadow on the ceiling started dripping like it was water. then when i started looking straight ahead, the visual started with a flower shape. after that it was just an orgy of fractals and colours and traveling through a tunnel. then the walls turned to liquid and started shimmering, i cant describe that bit really. the ceiling moved up and down a few times then it was all over.

Moving Target

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, you can see some pretty crazy shit. One of my friends saw faces in the grass, the other stormtroopers(!?), and I thought my friends faces were shop windows. Must try again.

Stoned Viking

Fledgling Freddie
And of course Denmark is one of the 5 countries its illegal in... GAH! :(

Anyone in Sweden or Germany interrested in a lil trade meet? :D

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Can we not ban threads like this please? There is a reason why these sort of drugs are illegal, and it's not because the grown ups want to spoil your fun. Get a life, and save whats left of yours.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Turamber said:
There is a reason why these sort of drugs are illegal
Perhaps you should learn to read, since it clearly states that the drug involved is actually legal

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
Turamber said:
Can we not ban threads like this please? There is a reason why these sort of drugs are illegal, and it's not because the grown ups want to spoil your fun. Get a life, and save whats left of yours.
easy, son!

1 - this drug is legal
2 - i have a life
3 - i dont do drugs, i just thought it was a funny video
4 - bleh to you!

besides, drugs clearly dont fuck you up, i mean, just look at bodhi ;) :D

Marc

FH is my second home
Tried it years ago. Took it at the cream club in liverpool. Some scally was sellin it. Every1 was dancing then suddenly blood started pouring out of everyones bodies, bit like sommat out of a horror film. I couldnt stop laughing about it. Was telling the bouncers that i felt awful for laughing, but the dance floor was awash with blood. They were like, wtf sort your head out.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Turamber said:

You'd have a point if that lovely and legal "safe" drug alcohol didn't do far more damage to the human body than anything on the class A controlled substance list. But then hey, I'll get a life and be just as pig ignorant and self-righteous as you.

Nah, I'd end up suiciding at how fucking boring I've become.

Get a life? Get a fucking personality.

Cock.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Bodhi said:
You'd have a point if that lovely and legal "safe" drug alcohol didn't do far more damage to the human body than anything on the class A controlled substance list.

I don't think that's strictly true but I see your point. The class A in it's pure form maybe.

But then it's not the "harmfulness" that makes it a class A though.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Draylor said:
Perhaps you should learn to read, since it clearly states that the drug involved is actually legal

Stoned Viking said:
And of course Denmark is one of the 5 countries its illegal in... GAH! :(

Drugs obviously interfere with reading and reading comprehension, amongst other things.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Bodhi said:
You'd have a point if that lovely and legal "safe" drug alcohol didn't do far more damage to the human body than anything on the class A controlled substance list. But then hey, I'll get a life and be just as pig ignorant and self-righteous as you.

Nah, I'd end up suiciding at how fucking boring I've become.

Get a life? Get a fucking personality.

Cock.

Learn some more words and more insults. "Cock" and "fuck" are typed so frequently by you one has to wonder at your exposure to both. By your father perhaps? Repeatedly at the age of eight? It would explain a lot.

I agree alcohol can be very bad for people ... if they overuse it. Even medicinal drugs can have bad side effects if used beyond the amount prescribed.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Though I'm not exactly condoning Bodhi's approach - his point was a good one. I don't think censoring this thread because people are talking about mind altering drugs is a good idea at all. You choose not to do them that's fine, but don't try impose your attitude towards them on other people.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Turamber said:
Learn some more words and more insults. "Cock" and "fuck" are typed so frequently by you one has to wonder at your exposure to both. By your father perhaps? Repeatedly at the age of eight? It would explain a lot.

I agree alcohol can be very bad for people ... if they overuse it. Even medicinal drugs can have bad side effects if used beyond the amount prescribed.

You're right, at the age of eight my dad gave me a Billy Connolly tape to listen to so I could "swear properly" hehehe.

Anyway, I stand by my assessment of you. Your lame attempts to infer I was abused as a child just reinforce my point. You know you have no knowledge on this matter, so you're trying to uncover some kind of personal trauma to discredit my point and shut me up. Clearly hasn't worked. Anyway Salvia is 100% legal in the UK, which must make it O.K. in your book. I mean we could go into what the Danish government think, but frankly I don't care. As long as they keep sending us bacon, they can do what they want over there.

Christ almighty, if heaven's full of people like you I'm glad I'm going to hell.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Turamber said:
Drugs obviously interfere with reading and reading comprehension, amongst other things.
its quite clear that draylor meant that its legal in the UK/US and Stoned Viking only said denmark +4 other unnamed countries.
So I dont really see your point why you said its obvious why this drug is illegal, as its only illegal in 5 countries out of 300+ there are (and the UK where 95% of the poster are from here isnt one of them).

tris-

this server is in the uk
you are in the uk
salvia is legal in the uk
lets take all websites off the net where they discuss illegal things that are legal in their country.

wait, other websites dont concern you? neither does denmarks laws concern us in the uk.

really, wtf! peadophilia isnt illegal in some countries, lets ban it from being discussed.
neither is bestiality. neither is cannabis. neither is copyright infringement. etc. i can go on.
sorry but you sound like one of those people who jump on the moral wagon to shitvil when the topic is about things that you dont class as being good. dont say drugs is different to any other illegal thing, which you discuss all the time.
selling copied dvds is a big business with gangsters etc, so is drugs.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Ok fellas lets all stop being quite so cantankerous - the point has been made.

tris-

sure mate, you go have your open eyed visuals and out of body experiences off poppers. lol.

tris-

also reading my frist post i can remember some more things.
when i moved my hands, it just left blackness. so i was colouring in what i saw with black, then all the visuals started.
also, every visual started with the flower shape.
thought some people may like to know.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Turamber said:
Since when exactly is FH a danish site?

If you wish your posts to be interpreted as being written by a Dane perhaps you should change your profile not to say Birmingham.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
People use these forums from all around the world and, as has been clearly stated, this drug is illegal in various countries. Moreover I find the promulgation of mind-altering substances to be extremely disturbing, particularly on a forum that I use and contribute to.

Over the years I've seen a lot of people whose lives have been ruined by the abuse of drugs and I will not shy away from saying they are bad, they will mess you up and that your life is better without them. Get some help, get something worth living for. Delusional drug driven fantasies is no substitute to real life. If you feel that it is then get some help, there are many charities that offer support and advice but it has to start with you.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'd totally agree with you if you were talking about cocaine/heroin but it's a drug that's legal in this country - chances are there's a reason. I personally don't know anything about it so am in no position to comment but it strikes me that you could be saying the same thing about alcohol (as previously stated), cigarettes and a number of other things. However, when people occasionally mention here that they got totally bladdered and had a fantastic piss up you don't say anything.

Using the fact that it's illegal in some countries isn't much of an excuse too - in America it's against the law to cross the road without using a pedestrian crossing. 's called J-walking. There's a lot of wacky laws out there and so you can't really use one law in a country to judge the actions of someone in a completely different one.

You're right about the whole mind altering thing but then again, there's nothing wrong with experimentation, per se. If it's legal in this country perhaps it's not as dangerous as you suggest and so trying it out may not be such a bad thing.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
sure mate, you go have your open eyed visuals and out of body experiences off poppers. lol.

I meant the short intensity head fuck thing. IE I dare say salvia or whatever its called does possibly the same job in destroying millions of braincells in a very short while.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gotta comment on drug thingies like always.

Don't do them myself, don't care who does them, don't care if their illegal or not. Simple eh?

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Tohtori said:
Gotta comment on drug thingies like always.

Don't do them myself, don't care who does them, don't care if their illegal or not. Simple eh?

Pretty much as above, apart from I used to do them (E, wizz and a little coke)
and I would only care who does them if it was to directly impact me or my family.

tris-

turamber. i cant really think of any word to describe you, really. i dont know if thats the legal drug destroying 1/4 of my brain cells or what.
do you really think everyone who uses LEGAL drugs and some illegal soft drugs, is only doing it to pretend they live in fantasy land? do you think only people with no homes, no where in life take drugs?
if so, YOU are the one who needs help. pull back from the 1930s, come into 2005. read up on things before you say they are bad. dont push your view onto people. dont typecast every single person into your slim line view of the world.
i know many people who used cannabis who are now over 30. earn over £25k a year in a highly skilled job and have familes, holidays and nice cars. they didnt come off because they thought life would be better.

also, lets take some more legal activities and put them in your view.
booze is illegal in some countries to people under 21. lets not talk about alcohol at all, ever. at least till we know every single reader on here is over 21.
same with cigs. same with driving. same with speeding.
t
taking salvia is legal activity, in the same way as drinking alcohol and smoking. but drinking alcohol under 21 is illegal in some places, just like taking salvia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom