Michael Jackson documentary

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Going to take this to mean that you refuse to watch the documentary, due to fear that your opinion of Michael Jackson may be swayed by watching it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Just watch the trailer, its a text book, edited, paint a picture, taking the viewer through pseudo law, all it needs is scary music, well it does actually.
Its fucking bullshit and an embarrassment that people are sucked in by this shit.

Today is your birthday, then zoom in for evil effect...jesus fucking christ.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtZ1jWKPzo

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's a trailer... Are they supposed to have just a black screen or something? The whole point of a trailer is to make you want to watch whatever it is.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Going to take this to mean that you refuse to watch the documentary, due to fear that your opinion of Michael Jackson may be swayed by watching it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I refuse to watch the documentary in part because of that, yes. It's a natural human reaction to "information".

But that's because I understand my opinion on matters of procedural criminal justice should be swayed by what comes out of a court, not what gossip and rumour mongers can make for TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom