Question Who has downloaded the nhs track and trace app?

Who has downloaded the t&t app.

• Total voters

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Every time you leave the house (or if anyone comes to your house) you are taking that risk....
Except now you know when you have been exposed to the risk rather than being in the dark
Well apart from my operation i havent been out of the house in a month.

doesnt it worry you that you will be asked to stay at home out of the blue without understanding why and its completely put of your control?

yes risk when you go anywhere. But what risk triggers the ask?

i work on knowing things to reduce my anxiety that i have any way. Unknown stuff makes me more anxious. Not being in control makes me more anxious. Just put yourself in a non neuro typical head for a minute.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well apart from my operation i havent been out of the house in a month.

doesnt it worry you that you will be asked to stay at home out of the blue without understanding why and its completely put of your control?

yes risk when you go anywhere. But what risk triggers the ask?

i work on knowing things to reduce my anxiety that i have any way. Unknown stuff makes me more anxious. Not being in control makes me more anxious. Just put yourself in a non neuro typical head for a minute.

No I dont get anxious that much. I get the most anxious if I have to do public speaking.

Nothing about Covid is under my control apart from where I go and who I see and having the App actually gives you more information than you would without it so would think it would make you less anxious.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
No I dont get anxious that much. I get the most anxious if I have to do public speaking.

Nothing about Covid is under my control apart from where I go and who I see and having the App actually gives you more information than you would without it so would think it would make you less anxious.
Thats where my autistic mind diverges from yours.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So i can understand the risk criteria and if i want to take said risk of being locked down in isolation. Unless you are happy randomly being told you have to stay i side for 2 weeks every now and then
What "risk of being locked down in isolation"?

You want to know so you can decide that you'll fuck the order to isolate off. Which is basically you heaping risk on other people because you don't want to do what you're told.

I'm of the opinion we should shut the ports and airports and do two weeks hard lockdown myself. No leaving the house, military on the streets.

That would allow us to return to normality in two weeks and give us clear testing priorities (ingress).

But either way - app says "stay in", twats say "explain to me why I have to".

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Thats where my autistic mind diverges from yours.
Ok. I'll row it back a bit.

You've taken control @Moriath m8 :)

You've chosen to take personal risk-weighted advice from a source that can tell you when you're at higher risk.

That has empowered you to lock yourself down with reason, rather than meaninglessly.

Downloading the app is actually an act of you taking control and personal responsibility :)

Edit: Conversely, downloading the app then failing to act when it tells you you're a higher risk to others is still you taking control - but what does that choice say?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I haven't noticed any increased battery drain on my S20 ultra, but then it lasts ages anyway.

I haven't really been anywhere though, only to get petrol last Friday then a visit to the inlaws over the weekend.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Might download in future but felt no need so far as I never leave the house :(

Maybe the wife should as she's doing school runs at the moment due to my 8-6 meeting schedules :(

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

You want to know so you can decide that you'll fuck the order to isolate off. Which is basically you heaping risk on other people because you don't want to do what you're told.

I'm of the opinion we should shut the ports and airports and do two weeks hard lockdown myself. No leaving the house, military on the streets.

That would allow us to return to normality in two weeks and give us clear testing priorities (ingress).

Ah, the early, hard military backed lockdown. Worked a treat in Peru to be fair.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

No I want to know so i can decide if the risk of me going to said location is worth the potential isolation.
so going to get food that i need to survive is worth the risk Of any isolation.

but i dont know if going to another store or location is because i am unclear on what triggers the stay at home. I am more likely to go places if its a you need to have been within x distance of someone for x time. Than you just visited the place they did an hour later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom