Chest pains

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I don't judge your lifestyle, stop judging mine and live your own f*cking life.

No but you make every twat adopt your lifestyle I bet. Passive smoking is just as bad as smoking the f***** stuff yourself.

Still reckon you are arseholes to smoke. I am an arsehole wot drinks which is bad enough but smoking? For effsake why do it? To look cool?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
you cant call someone names because they smoke.

i think your a twatting **** cos you like fitness. fitness isnt fun, its for people who wanna tell others they are shite. its for people who think they are better than everyone else.

are we even now?

why do people repeatedly ask the question - why smoke?

because that person wants to fuckin smoke.

why do you punish your self by running miles? because you want to. am i right? i am right arnt? RIGHT?

i smoke in the privacy of my own home and in places where everyone else smokes.

so tell me - i am all those insulting things you said for doing that? because i smoke at home, i am a wanker that effects everyone?

get a clue, u fucking fitness freaking bastard.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
i think your a twatting **** cos you like fitness. fitness isnt fun, its for people who wanna tell others they are shite. its for people who think they are better than everyone else.

Eh, spoken by someone who has never achieved any level of fitness obviously.

Fitness to me means being able to run up the mountain where I live on a hot summer's day. At one with nature. Watching the wildlife around me and feeling totally alive while the miles disappear under my feet. Being able to run 10-12 miles without concern is really something to experience and not many will ever do so too. You are on about competitive sports which is a different thing altogether.

tris-

oh sorry, i was just stereotyping you with every other person who likes fitness.

we are allowed to do that like you arnt we?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
oh sorry, i was just stereotyping you with every other person who likes fitness.

we are allowed to do that like you arnt we?

Dead right we are cept that all smokers fit into one role full stop - w******. Whereas a fit person gets fit and keeps fit for various reasons. Go on tell me you doing it for your health. Cannabis smoker are you?

tris-

lol what the hell is going on here.
i smoke for fun, i dont give a shit about fitness. when im dieing, my fitness wont rush through my mind and make me happy. although i reckon all the good times ive had will do.
and what has smoking cannabis have to do with anything? if it makes you that aroused to know, then yes every other day i smoke a small amount.

no wonder everyone thought you were a twat when you go around acting like this, lol.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Smoking especially passive smoking is something I personally can't stand due to the fact i do feel sick if i am around a smoker or smoke generally...

should see the college i'm at currently, like a fookin bonfire everytime i step outside the front door.

also the effect it has on people is so noticeable to someone who doesn't smoke, I have never smoked and never will for the reasons i stated above. The change it has on people is massive aswell. Can remember people in my first year of secondary school who you'd walk up to and talk to without a problem, 10 years later they're 2 foot shorter than you with skin like sandpaper making you think its November the 5th everytime you speak to them.

I'd say ban smoking all together but of cause there would be a lot of unhappy people :D

PS: Wish you the best of luck on quitting, can't imagine what its like to smoke but having trouble walkin to the shop isn't gunna help you if we are invaded by aliens and have to run to the nearest bomb shelter, obviosuly if you walked or passed out along the way you would be shot by a laser or summin :)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
no wonder everyone thought you were a twat when you go around acting like this, lol.

I just someone capable of making you reply to my posts. But really I tend to home in on peeps weaknesses - which are very evident in your posts. Also I have strong opinions but I will listen to reason. Also I don't give a shit wot peeps think about me - well unless they talking about my sbs.

From the small amount I have read from these few posts of yours it sure shows me someone with a number of insecurities. Carry on having fun though. Fill them lungs full of that filth and enjoy. Live and let live is my motto (*cough cough*). Wot a nice day it is today eh. Luvly fresh air outside - hell tons of it. Oh I forgot you don't like that stuff do you.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Everybody enjoys doing there own thing. MKJ enjoys been into fitness, I have to jog 2-3 mile daily since i'm going in the military shortly, and i still smoke fags.

tris- enjoys smoking abit of weed, so what why slag him off about the things he enjoys doing when it isn't anything to do with you.

tris-

MKJ said:
I just someone capable of making you reply to my posts. But really I tend to home in on peeps weaknesses - which are very evident in your posts. Also I have strong opinions but I will listen to reason. Also I don't give a shit wot peeps think about me - well unless they talking about my sbs.

From the small amount I have read from these few posts of yours it sure shows me someone with a number of insecurities. Carry on having fun though. Fill them lungs full of that filth and enjoy. Live and let live is my motto (*cough cough*). Wot a nice day it is today eh. Luvly fresh air outside - hell tons of it. Oh I forgot you don't like that stuff do you.

can you please tell me my insecurities, im DIEING to know what they are mr psychologist man sir. you are really lol funny though.

i dont like fresh air? why didnt someone tell me, all those times i go outside just to breath it in and go walking in the countryside. all those times i didnt like fresh air? shit, i wish you told me that 15 years ago.

edit: you didnt care what people thought of you, yet you went over to the darkside because they all called you names, boohoo.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Just come back from a few weeks ban hehe. Looks like I be having the plug pulled on my again now. Oh well. I keep getting a bad back sitting at this computer anyways.

Perhaps I should apologize about my rather forceful replies but I have always found it works on getting answers out of peeps - be they on a forum or face to face. Works for me. You just shouldn't take them to heart and read the small print (wonders if explanation is going to stop the ban?).

Wot you on now - fags and whisky?

tris-

considering i dont like whisky its not that.

but ye, im being a typical smoker and currently have 5 cigs in my mouth, 1 in each nostril and some how im inhaling smoke through my anus too.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Just come back from a few weeks ban hehe. Looks like I be having the plug pulled on my again now. Oh well. I keep getting a bad back sitting at this computer anyways.

hmm a fitness freak with a bad back .. what a shock ..

Much like a jogger who complaines that thier knee's hurt.

MKJ said:
Perhaps I should apologize about my rather forceful replies but I have always found it works on getting answers out of peeps - be they on a forum or face to face. Works for me. You just shouldn't take them to heart and read the small print (wonders if explanation is going to stop the ban?).

I doubt very much if your like this face to face ... becuase most people would resort to fact to fist after just a few lines of your ranting.

Not me though .. i'd just point and laugh at you till you left ( that works very well on these people)

MKJ said:
Wot you on now - fags and whisky?

I smoke , i drink ( well not too much it has to be said) , i am not the fittest person at this point in time , but i know with a bit of hard work i can get fit again without giving up what i enjoy .

The only reason's i give up smokeing is Health reasons ( Cancer or told that if i smoke i'll get a heartache any min) or it becomes to bloody expensive ( and it's dame close to that)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, i'll let mods sort them out. Like it really matters what you think :p

Anyway, if you're quitting Laddey, hope it goes well. But don't quit 'cause someone is telling you, quit because YOU want to.

Laddey

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
Well, i'll let mods sort them out. Like it really matters what you think :p

Anyway, if you're quitting Laddey, hope it goes well. But don't quit 'cause someone is telling you, quit because YOU want to.

Thanks, the only reason i'll be stopping is if it's to hard in the army, i'll be smoking 2 a day, 3 max so it won't be to hard to cut down after a few months.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
can you please tell me my insecurities, im DIEING to know what they are mr psychologist man sir. you are really lol funny though.

Rather crude language. From a girl too. So you want me to analyze you from these few posts eh. Well there is enough to be going on with for sure.

1 - Hang up about peeps and fitness - oh why is that? overweight? have you lost a boyfriend to someone slimmer - younger - or someone with a healthier lifestyle? Nah probably overweight and the diets are failing miserably.

2. - So aggressive and outspoken for a girly. So much so that you are worse than many men? Mmm? Aggression normally comes from being defensive. So how come you are aggressive then? What are the pressure points? Not sure about this but you obviously got a bee in your bonnet about something or someone. Probably I remind you of them. Or it could be you are rebelling just like you have always done. Always done? Ah wait - parents. Overstrict were they? I C. Fair enough. Nearly all problems boil down to the upbringing.

Well there are 2 to be going on with.

3. - Ain't mentioned your workplace yet and your workmates. Anyone pissing you off there as well? Shame.

tris-

have you tryed smoking those herbal cigs you can buy in health shops etc?
sometimes its the only action of smoking that people are addicted to.
maybe worth a shot.

tris-

MKJ said:

lol, i stopped reading after you said i was female.
i knew for a fact then everything else you said is going to be total bollocks.

good luck on your psychology degree.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
amagawd who unbanned MKJ :(
MKJ you're the twat since you're calling people names who are smoking so now go back to you shell

Tris you're a twat for calling people names because they are on fitness, I do some fitness to BUT I don't think I'm better then everyone else.

Only reason I'm on fitness is to get my condition back which I had 2 or 3 years ago.

tris-

Rhori i think you misunderstood the humour.

i was just fitting this mkj character into a stereotype considering they think its fine to do so.

Everz

FH is my second home
MKJ said:
Rather crude language. From a girl too. So you want me to analyze you from these few posts eh. Well there is enough to be going on with for sure.

1 - Hang up about peeps and fitness - oh why is that? overweight? have you lost a boyfriend to someone slimmer - younger - or someone with a healthier lifestyle? Nah probably overweight and the diets are failing miserably.

2. - So aggressive and outspoken for a girly. So much so that you are worse than many men? Mmm? Aggression normally comes from being defensive. So how come you are aggressive then? What are the pressure points? Not sure about this but you obviously got a bee in your bonnet about something or someone. Probably I remind you of them. Or it could be you are rebelling just like you have always done. Always done? Ah wait - parents. Overstrict were they? I C. Fair enough. Nearly all problems boil down to the upbringing.

Well there are 2 to be going on with.

3. - Ain't mentioned your workplace yet and your workmates. Anyone pissing you off there as well? Shame.

Who let the retard out?

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
Rhori i think you misunderstood the humour.

i was just fitting this mkj character into a stereotype considering they think its fine to do so.
Ah, right.. ok sorry for calling you a twat then.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I don't care what people do with their bodies, if they wanne smoke then smoke and if they wanne quit good for them, hope they'll be able to.
The only thing I care about is when I have to breath the shit in myself.
Especially when someone starts to smoke in a place that has a no-smoking sign...
Ban it from all public places.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Comos said:
I don't care what people do with their bodies, if they wanne smoke then smoke and if they wanne quit good for them, hope they'll be able to.
The only thing I care about is when I have to breath the shit in myself.
Especially when someone starts to smoke in a place that has a no-smoking sign...
Ban it from all public places.

I wouldn't smoke it unless it's in a smokeable zone. If it's in a restaurant etc I go outside when people are eating around me because it's nasty when i'm eating and smoking near me, puts me off my food completly.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
One last reply and me off then. But put it like this. If we were all in the army I would be drill sergeant and you lot would be under my fitness regime. You can swear and wotever as much as you like but on a one to one basis I nearly always come out on top. So there you are. Me drill sergeant and you lot are the losers that need to get in shape. Tris's words are just water off a duck's back to me cos I know in real life the poor guy would die a death under any sort of exertion.

Fags = joke. Your health = wonderful cept you lot don't know wot it is like to be truly healthy.

Have fun and make sure you use filters (*cough cough*)

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
One last reply and me off then. But put it like this. If we were all in the army I would be drill sergeant and you lot would be under my fitness regime. You can swear and wotever as much as you like but on a one to one basis I nearly always come out on top. So there you are. Me drill sergeant and you lot are the losers that need to get in shape. Tris's words are just water off a duck's back to me cos I know in real life the poor guy would die a death under any sort of exertion.

Fags = joke. Your health = wonderful cept you lot don't know wot it is like to be truly healthy.

hah you drill sergeant, noone would listen since noone understands your idiotic language you would speak irl, now I speak for everyone if I said: hurray finally the f*ck t*rd is gone...

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
One last reply and me off then.

The usual Line from you when you realise your points have been show for absolute rubbish,

MKJ said:

That's right , we all smoked from birth .. man i must be getting old if i can't remember my childhoood :m00:

MKJ said:

Will do , i hate not having filters in .. get bakky all over my teeth :/

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
good luck on giving up!! My mum smokes and its not pleasant but smokers have to want to quit themselves.

Spent the last two days revising for an exam in biology with all the diseases smoking causes, very cheery indeed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom