Chest pains

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ, be nice or the next ban you get will be perma.

Am trying my hardest but no-one can tell if I am being nice or not? Nice=helpful and the last few posts have been that but seems that everyone takes it personally or something. I honestly ain't trying to provoke now. Must just be my posting style or something. Oh well I gonna post somewheres else then for now. Thought the subject had loads of potential yet though. Fitness is something I knows a fair bit about.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Tilda said:
lol at this thread now!

Tris! :eek: Be a good girl!! ;)

this would require a sex changing operation. but if you say i have to be one i will get it done.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you smoke too much, can't yer bits fall off ? Voila. One gender change :p

Zdeath

Banned
MKJ said:
One last reply and me off then. But put it like this. If we were all in the army I would be drill sergeant and you lot would be under my fitness regime. You can swear and wotever as much as you like but on a one to one basis I nearly always come out on top. So there you are. Me drill sergeant and you lot are the losers that need to get in shape. Tris's words are just water off a duck's back to me cos I know in real life the poor guy would die a death under any sort of exertion.

Fags = joke. Your health = wonderful cept you lot don't know wot it is like to be truly healthy.

Have fun and make sure you use filters (*cough cough*)

Before or after you were shot by your own troops.

Sorry, missed a few pages. Back on topic.

If you smoke, and don't want to stop, fair enough it's your life. If you want to quit, and do so, great!

Just IMO, life is too short to start smoking.

Laddey

FH is my second home
This thread was actually how to get rid of the shit on my chest :) Oh well, i'll stop smoking sooner or later, I don't think i'm actually reuining my life doing it because i've not been smoking 10+ years, soon i'll be smoking 2-3 fags a day then eventually none :) well good luck to anybody who's planning on quitting or doing so right now, hope it goes well

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
i dont think its possible to get rid of the tar etc thats already there short of stopping smoking. The tar lines your trachea and inhibits the ability for it to clean itself and this ngenerates the smokers cough...

sorry ... still in exam mode!

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
sorry if someone already mentioned this but didnt wonna read it all from the beginning :(

but what i heard is, if you dont smoke for 7 years your lungs should be back to normal in that time, and you can start all over again :)

dont quote me on this tho :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom