The how much can a human body endure pain wise saying!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Having a baby is not as painful as a kick in the testicles.

You never hear a man saying "oh, I fancy having another kick in the testicles".

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
kidney stones and gall stones are meant to be one of the most awful pains you can get in the short term....ive seen grown men screaming from both :(

Our IT Director when I was at GAME had them. I remember sitting in a Board Meeting one day and we could literally hear his screams from the other end of the building. It was very disturbing.

sayward

Resident Freddy
My father passed a stone the size of a pea. He took it in a jar to the doctor, who until that point had told him he was malingering.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Big G - as women, we cannot appreciate how painful it is to be kicked in the nuts....as men, you cannot appreciate how painful it is to give birth - and until science changes things thats always the way it will be, so hush :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Didn't someone somwhere make a study about how getting kicked in the ladyparts is equal(if not worse) in pain?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
mycenae said:
Big G - as women, we cannot appreciate how painful it is to be kicked in the nuts....as men, you cannot appreciate how painful it is to give birth - and until science changes things thats always the way it will be, so hush :p

I was quoting an old, old joke.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Having some random twat dislocating my knee right out of the socket was more painful than a kick in the nads tbh.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I am strange with pain most of it my body shuts off nice and fast. I tried to get up on my dislocated knee as it did not hurt. But my teeth have me crying like a 6 year old girl it all fells like agony.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I guess people are different as toothache doesn't bother me but my dislocated knee was extremely painful. Remember it feeling like my leg was being hacked off with an axe.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
I've dislocated my knee a few times...and had surgery to repair it. The dislocations were excruciating....so bad I couldn't even scream let alone cry. Waking up from the surgery to fix it was so bad they had to resedate me and get the pain under control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom