Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
my power has been restored.. time for some seriously offensive conversation

why the fuck am i a pawn
Save the rainforrests?

Karam_Gruul

Banned
i feel like sauron or some shit. your the humans, i got pwn3d by issildull or whatever his name is (bigfoot).. and i've been watching ever since on top of my tower thing. except i aint a giant eye, im a giant pair of breasts

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
i feel like sauron or some shit. your the humans, i got pwn3d by issildull or whatever his name is (bigfoot).. and i've been watching ever since on top of my tower thing. except i aint a giant eye, im a giant pair of breasts
This is scarily similar to how Coim said you would return.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
And i had such high hopes for the change of forum, my spirit has officially been crushed.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Shagrat said:
And i had such high hopes for the change of forum, my spirit has officially been crushed.

*feels the same*

Belsameth

Tainted
give us a chance, at least. this forum has only been known for a few days. the weed'll get killed off before long :)

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome back Karam, always a laugh to see how stupid you are :D

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Belsameth said:
give us a chance, at least. this forum has only been known for a few days. the weed'll get killed off before long :)

the rep system has already seemed to take effect, wonder how long it will be before it really makes a difference

3 people in this thread are already on a different (assuming lower) rep to most others

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Wow! Karam is back. Never thought I'd be moderately pleased to see someone who isn't a total gimp.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
I'll wave goodbye to you now Karam, as it looks like it won't be long before you are gone again ;)

/wave

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
bring him back so we can tell him to twat the fuck off, i just love telling people to twat the fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom