EILITDC Fuck off you whiny arsehole

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
oO should I play the gender card or the ginger card? ;)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Demonstrate that you make up whatever suits you, just like @Job does.

Why you only have a go at Yoni then if that is the case?
I feel that same question applies to you in respect of @Job given...
That's the whole problem with everything you post. You just make stuff up in your head without finding any real facts
Anyway, to answer you're question, I'm not "having a go" I'm pointing out the same thing as at the start, people keep ranting at @Job whilst somehow thinking they stand apart from him by acting exactly the same way.

This is another example in itself. You chastised @Job for making stuff up but when I point out someone else jumps to conclusions you expect answers?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I feel that same question applies to you in respect of @Job given...Anyway, to answer you're question, I'm not "having a go" I'm pointing out the same thing as at the start, people keep ranting at @Job whilst somehow thinking they stand apart from him by acting exactly the same way.

This is another example in itself. You chastised @Job for making stuff up but when I point out someone else jumps to conclusions you expect answers?

Yes I do because you are on at 1 person and not another. I'm just curious as to why. But you don't seem to have an answer.

OK..you demonstrate where I have "made stuff up"...on a regular basis in nearly every post.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yes I do because you are on at 1 person and not another. I'm just curious as to why. But you don't seem to have an answer.

OK..you demonstrate where I have "made stuff up"...on a regular basis in nearly every post.
Good luck with those expectations, they're part of what make people here no better than @Job whilst deluding themselves they're any different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom