Advice Just a heads up on the whole 'pretend to like shoes' theory

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Probably works when you want a woman's attention, but it doesn't work when you've been in a relationship with the same girl for a longer period of time, I tell you that!

So here's the deal: gf and I are in Cannes for three weeks and there's a summer sale in all the usually mega expensive stores. Like 70% all over. So after agreeing to go down the shopping street we end up in a shoe store(ofc). Being knackered from the heat, the walking and pushing the stroller around I just about had enough. So I am sitting in this store, with a massive amount of women around me, and my gf asks me "what do you think about these?" and she holds up a pair of pumps or stilletos or whatever they were. Naturally I faked an interest and said "they look really nice, they'll go great with those new pants you got(kinda winged it here, i had no idea). Maybe you should get those blue ones too?"

Long story short, I am now €300 poorer and my girlfriend thinks I am interested in shoes. Fuck

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's pretend to like shoes, not "pretend to be interested in shoes" and for heavens sake not "get those too". You oversold it :p

Correct answer here would have been... class? Anyone?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
You fucked up, you broke the first rule of shopping: Never go shopping with a woman.

CorNokZ

I know! I know! The heat and the fatigue! Bad decisions were made and wrong things were said! It was like being knocked out only to find out what had happened when it was too late

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's cool @CorNokZ , it's cool. You got some special stuff from her for it.

Right?

2450170-2873833704-tumbl.gif

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Thanks for your input, but I don't think you're one to give out dating advice mate, lol

You going to start with this as well? Ok - relationship and dating is two very different things.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
If its from your joint account, then you get to wear them too. Go out in them, fuck 'em up, she'll never do it again

Problem solved.....next

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Would have been simpler to just pretend you like anal.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
€300 ? You could have spent half of that, pumped a really hot call girl and still had change to buy a new pair of Loakes for yourself.

Poor investment.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Are decent hookers that hot really that cheap? I'd be inclined to go further up market in an attempt to avoid dick-aids.

CorNokZ

Without having a clue, I'd still say that a proper call girl in Cannes would exceed €300

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom