Worst - current - want mobile phone thread

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What's the worst mobile phone you've ever had ? What one you using now ?
What one do you really really want ?
--
Worst: Sony Ericsson T630
Using: XDA Mini S
Want: Nokia N95 (SIM free, PAYG)
--

soze

I am a FH squatter
Worst Nokia N95 - Very Buggy and a battery that dose not last a day. Kept it for 10 days.
Using HTC S710 (Vodafone v1415) - I like this phone alot
Want SE K850

Best Ever SE K750

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
worst - cant remember its name
using - sony something or other
want - less buttons

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Worst: O2 X1/X2 - Crap battery, too small, too thing. Not enough features.
Currnet: Motorola L7 SLVR - Great battery, nice and slim. Not enough memory, crap camera, poorish speakers. (ONLY things wrong with it, imo)
Want: The slimline SE - Touchscreen with 1gb internal memory.. Sexy

Nate

FH is my second home
Worst: Dunno! :(
Current: LG Chocolate (Bit fiddly with the touch screen sometimes for txt'ing in templates)
Want: Something new!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
never really disliked a phone tbh, my current one is the new motorola z8.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Calaen, is that phone actually any good? Speakers/Memory/Camera

uron

Loyal Freddie
Worst : K750i (joystick is useless after a week!)
Current : Motorola Krzr
Want : Nokia Luna, cause it looks good :)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
worst: dunno, heard some of the very early 3G mobiles were pretty shitty
current: nokia 3210
want: room for more messages and a function so delete all at once. fixed half broken display

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
current: nokia 3210

Ah.. Old skool ftw :D

worst: One ugly Nokia I found, with a shitty camera with like 4pixels..
current: Nokia 6610 I think
want: Don't really care.. Can it ring, text and is simple I'm happy :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Worst: no idea, they all were nokia, they all worked fine. Don't understand people who complain about their phones. If you don't like it, you probably bought it for a dumb reason :D

Current: Some nokia mobile camera phone thingy...one of the *mumbles a couple of numbers* models.

Want: Dunno, this one works, so i guess i'll keep it.

Don't get these Supermega double action dildo phones with mp3 players and turnable speakers with extra nailpolish in them. You ring, message, that's it and that works.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Had the same phone for over 3 years or so - song ericsson t610. still works after this long so im pretty happy with it :)

dont really know what i want, never paid much attention to phones, just aslong as i can text and call people im happy

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Worst: Samsung D600
Using: Samsung D600
Want: SEW960i

Always had SE, and that I want again. Really dislikes my Samsung d600

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Worst: SE T610
Using: SE T610 (My k750i's screen is bust)
Want: SE W810i

However, im looking at a 12 month contract on Vodafone with 12 months line rental rebate offer which also gives a Free LG Chocolate or Nokia 6300.

Which should i take, the LG or Nokia?

Poag

m00?
Worst - Motorola V3X
Current - Samsung D900 [nice phone :)]
Want - One with a faster camera but same quality

Gamah

Banned
Worst: Samsung thing
Current: SE K800i & HTC Wizard (XDA Mini S)
Want: Nokia e75

Syri

FH is my second home
worst: Nokia 3230. buggy as hell, had the firmware replaced, had the phone replaced. just wouldn't work right, kept freezing, and the bluetooth would drop after about 10 minutes, and not work until you took the battery out and rebooted the phone. ironically, the sony ericsson phone i replaced it with worked perfectly with the Nokia car kit that the nokia kept disconnecting from.

Current: Sony Ericsson W810i. pretty good all rounder, and with a 2gb memory stick, not bad for music on the go when you don't have the pocket space for an mp3 player aswell.

want: Sony Ericsson W850. Mainly want it for the 3G service, as it's pretty much the same as i've got otherwise, apart from the different casing design.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
fuck that shit, i've had 2 phones in my life, need a new one soon - it has to be very durable coz i got a bad habbit of dropping it. ring/msg is all i need - mp3 in a phone sucks and cameras take shit pictures

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Don't get these Supermega double action dildo phones with mp3 players and turnable speakers with extra nailpolish in them. You ring, message, that's it and that works.

simple really. some people travel a lot by bus etc. its probably cheaper to make sure your new phone has MP3 and memory card functions than it is to buy a new MP3 player.

i personally like taking a lot of pictures on the spur of the moment, but i dont want to have to carry a digital camera around with me all the time. therfore ive opted for a k800i which has the sony cybershot CCD in it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
simple really. some people travel a lot by bus etc. its probably cheaper to make sure your new phone has MP3 and memory card functions than it is to buy a new MP3 player.

i personally like taking a lot of pictures on the spur of the moment, but i dont want to have to carry a digital camera around with me all the time. therfore ive opted for a k800i which has the sony cybershot CCD in it.

Yeah the camera and ability to play stuff is cool. But the new ipwn etc, with all this and that and thingymadoodaas and especially those fliparound speakers so EVERYONE can hear what you're listening...rather useless...what's the word the english types use...bollocks?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I get the impression Toto could quite happily live without a mobile phone altogether :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I get the impression Toto could quite happily live without a mobile phone altogether :)

*thinks*

*scratches head*

Yup. Could.

As an example, many nights, that i go out, i leave my mobile phone just "because". Then people come to me and ask why i didn't answer the phone.

Then i say "Don't have it."
Then they ask "Why not."
And i shrug and say "Because."
Then if the people are REALLY annoying and stupid they ask "Because what?"
Then i usually, either explain something that makes 'em go all :eek7: or :eek6: ,or i just say "Didn't feel like being bothered."

That was a boring example. Hmm. Ohwell.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
many people dont take their phone out, im not sure why thats a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom