FH news Pre-emptive: Jupitus is a nazi mod cunt thread

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It feels unnecessary and divisive to be having this conversation (which is ostensibly between 2 mods) in public. Like this thread has been dug up just to say "look what @Jupitus did, everybody".

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
I heard hate sex is a good way to vent frustrations...

If it were to be recorded (ideally 4K, 1080p @ 60fps minimum) and posted on the forum, I think it would do enough to pursuade us, the users, that everything has been truly put in the past.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
It feels unnecessary and divisive to be having this conversation (which is ostensibly between 2 mods) in public. Like this thread has been dug up just to say "look what @Jupitus did, everybody".
Not dug up, time allowed to pass to see if the actions resulted in consequences. Which they have and I think people are oblivious to those consequences. So I think it's perfectly reasonable to identify them.

Plus I didn't start this thread in public.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Well my sharon said that they are all a bunch of nonces so there

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's pretty wild that there was an apparent threat to take down the forum due to differing opinions, considering all the shit that's been posted here.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's pretty wild that there was an apparent threat to take down the forum due to differing opinions, considering all the shit that's been posted here.
When what I'd have done is made my own "lets cry about the queen in here" thread and told everyone who didn't want to to stay the fuck out.

(And then created "lets laugh at the queen's death" and "lets feel ambivalent about the queen's death" threads too).

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's pretty wild that there was an apparent threat to take down the forum due to differing opinions
Don't think this was the case
considering all the shit that's been posted here.
This is the bit for me, all the absolute shit that gets let go and this was the line

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Don't think this was the case

This is the bit for me, all the absolute shit that gets let go and this was the line

@Jupitus seems to think it was.

and I think things have gone way past any sense of 'the line' before.

I dunno, I just find 'rules' here weird, it's like anything goes, until it upsets a mod/deebs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
and I think things have gone way past any sense of 'the line' before
I don't think there should be a line :)

But this thread is kinda pointless. We're all human. Right or wrong decisions get made. All we need is Trem back and then we'll forget the leathery old hag existed ;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

I don't disagree that loads of shit flies around here, much of it fucking annoying tbh, but when the topic at hand is clearly very upsetting for the person who runs this place (have you all forgotten that? I'd be very surprised if subs collected come anywhere near covering the costs too) then I think it is only right that an exception can and should be made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom